PDA

View Full Version : Come on Gree where's the daiy scratchcard?

Dan Cai
08-23-2013, 12:09 AM
I know you have supplied us with a daily active bonus, but why have you got rid of the scratcher? It was one of the best things about mw? The thought of maybe winning something great when you start rubbing that screen to reveal a prize is now gone. Please bring it back! The surprise was the fun bit, with the daily active bonus I know what I'm getting where's the fun in that.

Cheers.

Adm.J
08-23-2013, 12:15 AM
My question is why revamp the prizes a week before you do away with them?

Mcdoc
08-23-2013, 12:18 AM
I'm going to go out on a limb here and predict that the daily scratchers will be "missing" for 27 more days ?

On a side note - I just got the Day 2 prize right after midnight :).

Dan Cai
08-23-2013, 12:19 AM
Hahaha Adam you're right what a waste of time, they would have had to pay for someone to design them. That will be another ltq chucked into us to pay for that waste.

junkkicker
08-23-2013, 12:22 AM
scratchers are still there.... 30 gold and you can scratch away

Dan Cai
08-23-2013, 12:25 AM
I would rather use my cash on something a bit more usefull, like food or maybe a haircut. But by all means if you really want to scratch something I recommend balls there free and it feels good. ;-)

scratchers are still there.... 30 gold and you can scratch away

whitefire
08-23-2013, 01:04 AM
Lol. I'm surprised at the OP's comment. The 28-day thing has a -much- higher payout than the scratcher ever will. And of course Gree will not do this indefinitely (well... with them you never know) so the scratchers will come back. Dear OP, if you find the scratchers the best part of the game, then you might want to find a game more suitable to your needs.

Mcdoc
08-23-2013, 01:31 AM
Technically - the 28 day prizes ARE daily scratchers that have already been scratched & laid out for you to see :)

Sir fisher
08-23-2013, 02:43 AM
Don't do the update I still get scratchers and got a 300/300 unit today

Dan Cai
08-23-2013, 02:47 AM
It's a thrill everyday scratching my screen in hope of that 1 billion to help the faction out.

Brizzol
08-23-2013, 08:20 AM
The thrill of never getting it? You should be on a gambling game of somekind...

swag
08-23-2013, 08:27 AM
They're giving you the equivalent of a match 6 on the final day

Seems like good deal to me

Glory to Arstotzka.

frettlessibanez
08-23-2013, 09:50 AM
I would rather use my cash on something a bit more usefull, like food or maybe a haircut. But by all means if you really want to scratch something I recommend balls there free and it feels good. ;-)

You're right, it does feel good, but I still want my scratch and win!-)
Don't get me wrong, I am digging these units, I was just hoping the scratch off's would make these "28 days of awesomeness" even more awesome!

Thief
08-23-2013, 10:29 AM
lol I've never won a scratcher 6/6....ever.

I got 5/6 on KA when I use to play it.

Highest I ever got on MW was 4/6 and that only happened a couple times.

Most common was 1/6 and 2/6 to get with a 3/6 about 10% of the time.

So for me maybe I was about to hit the jackpot....or maybe I should just never gamble.

I like the new system but i'm going to be really disappointed if they give me the same prizes after 28 days again.

jchow69
08-23-2013, 11:47 AM
I would rather have a billion cash than that 2k unit for 28th day. I'm going to be upgrading my vault, expand, upgrade Taj Mahal, and build the Absolute Towers, while donating half of it to my faction.

Powerbang
08-23-2013, 12:50 PM
I think what most people fail to understand is that most players log in daily as is. This "bonus" does nothing but inflate stats... everyone else is getting the units too.

Only players of top guilds should be happy as their stacked bonuses they've already accumulated will cause these units to benefit them far more than most.

That's assuming these units even make it into battle for them

The rich get richer...

Thief
08-23-2013, 01:20 PM
I think what most people fail to understand is that most players log in daily as is. This "bonus" does nothing but inflate stats... everyone else is getting the units too.

Only players of top guilds should be happy as their stacked bonuses they've already accumulated will cause these units to benefit them far more than most.

That's assuming these units even make it into battle for them

The rich get richer...

Isn't what the entire game is?

Also I would argue that most in the top 10 other than the last couple of units won't make it into their army.
Its no different than the scratcher units.

At least this way players can have indestructible armies so no one can hurt you regardless of how powerful they are.

Powerbang
08-23-2013, 01:27 PM
Portions of this game are like that. In my opinion, there needs to be LESS portions like this, not more...

MW already has a skill cap so low it is pitiful. If you spend more, you win. And there is almost no deviation from that formula. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy MW, I just don't think this particular implementation was in the best interest of all players.

You do make a good point on bolstering the number of indestructible units for smaller/free players... especially as cash units are next to worthless.

Isn't what the entire game is?

Also I would argue that most in the top 10 other than the last couple of units won't make it into their army.
Its no different than the scratcher units.

At least this way players can have indestructible armies so no one can hurt you regardless of how powerful they are.

Dan Cai
08-23-2013, 01:56 PM
Rich get richer 100% right.

Stooboot
08-23-2013, 02:08 PM
My question is why revamp the prizes a week before you do away with them?

because its gree and there @ssholes. No one its actually goin to spend 30 gold on scratchers there retarded if they think that.

MW already has a skill cap so low it is pitiful. If you spend more, you win. And there is almost no deviation from that formula. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy MW, I just don't think this particular implementation was in the best interest of all players.

Its a pay to win game thats just how these games work the more money u spend the better player you are and there no other way

Dan Cai
08-23-2013, 02:13 PM
Lol I don't know why people spend gold, for one if you started spending a big amount 6 months ago then you're allready late you will keep chasing that top ten faction spot and it will constantly continue to get higher,and in turn you will then spend more money.Why not donate it to a good cause like a few crates of Budweiser each week an invite you're friends round for a good drink. I bet you will soon forget about stats and events. It's a game not a lifestyle.

08-23-2013, 05:12 PM
You can still buy scratchers for 30 gold