PDA

View Full Version : KOL-TBC, Join our 8 guild strong top team

emcee
08-22-2013, 08:28 PM
TBC and KOL has merged!

Join our newly merged guilds, The Buckwheat Connection and Kingdom of Legends - 6x Top 10 team with 2x 3rd place and numerous top 25th place finish combined.

KOL and TBC are looking for a few key members to join our growing family which is currently 8 guilds deep. We are now looking for forum members outside our immediate family to fill our remaining key spots for our top team.

KOL/TBC - 150k+ conquest points players; perhaps less depending on time zones
Lower points have a home in our other guilds as well.

New guild names will be announced shortly.

Please pm or ideally contact emceegree in Palringo. Search for User ID 24450827.
Palringo is a free app that we use to communicate during war or general chat.

Alternatively you can contact me in Kakao. Search for Emceegree.

Feel free to contact M founder of KOL if I haven't replied in a timely manner. Search for User ID 23736815 in Palringo.

Come join the team that has the commitment to win and the commitment to you.

Thank you
Emcee

Gmoney24
08-23-2013, 10:51 AM
Bump. Great group of strong and dedicated players. Have spots to fill.

Papa smurfs
08-23-2013, 01:51 PM
Where did your top 2 guilds finish?

I can score about 60k cp would you have a place for me in one of your guilds?

Neeko
08-26-2013, 12:22 PM
Im looking for a new guild. My stats are Lvl 145, 3mil att/def, moderate gem spender

Colony Colonel
08-26-2013, 12:44 PM
The Buckwheat Legends
The Buckwheat Legends II
The Buckwheat Legends III
The Buckwheat Legends IV
The Buckwheat Legends V
The Buckwheat Legends VI
The Buckwheat Legends VII
The Buckwheat Legends VII

catchy?

emcee
08-27-2013, 01:52 AM
Still thinking about a catchy name Colonel. We'll add it to the list.

We finished 12th last war I believe. Lots of room for improvement.

With the number of guilds we have there's a guaranteed spot for any active player that can score over 50k.

Our main guild however, is looking for 150k plus players. Some lower points requirement will be gladly welcome depending on time zone and sponsorship recruits (more than one player joining).

Papa smurfs
08-27-2013, 04:39 PM
Kol one finished 12th, once you jumped ship didn't the once great TBC struggle to get top 200?

Also the word on the street is 3 guilds have left in disgust.

Still thinking about a catchy name Colonel. We'll add it to the list.

We finished 12th last war I believe. Lots of room for improvement.

With the number of guilds we have there's a guaranteed spot for any active player that can score over 50k.

Our main guild however, is looking for 150k plus players. Some lower points requirement will be gladly welcome depending on time zone and sponsorship recruits (more than one player joining).

Master Stormzs
08-27-2013, 05:21 PM
Kol one finished 12th, once you jumped ship didn't the once great TBC struggle to get top 200?

Also the word on the street is 3 guilds have left in disgust.

I'm just curious as well...what did happen to TBC haven't seen them in the top 10 of late?
They were a top 10 team before, but to merge for an expensive top 25?? If any members of the ex-top 10 TBC are out there plz PM me....as I was considering joining them...thx and good luck on recruiting KoL-TBC

emcee
08-27-2013, 05:32 PM
TBC main members went to KOL. The only thing left of old TBC guild is just the name and lower points players and some TBC camper accounts. It's not the guild that makes the team, its the people. KOL and TBC have a strong merger and we are finalizing our name change.

Last war we decided to have four of our guilds place well and spread ourselves too thinly. The next war we are consolidating players so am looking for marked improvement. PM to discuss your place in our family.

Papa smurfs
08-28-2013, 05:07 AM
TBC main members went to KOL. The only thing left of old TBC guild is just the name and lower points players and some TBC camper accounts. It's not the guild that makes the team, its the people. KOL and TBC have a strong merger and we are finalizing our name change.

Last war we decided to have four of our guilds place well and spread ourselves too thinly. The next war we are consolidating players so am looking for marked improvement. PM to discuss your place in our family.

Come on Emcee TBC lost good members and replaced them with any who applied, you then went to Kol and moved yourself in with the remaining top TBC players. Kol then strengthened TBC weakening its other guilds. Your replacement TBC guys did nothing all war so TBC crashed and burned. Now the other Kol guilds have left in disgust pretty much just leaving Kol One. So congrats on wrecking tbc and kol.

Papa smurfs
08-29-2013, 01:42 AM
Avoid this guild. The KOL one leader is crazy and deceitful. A guild left his group and he wants it back, he's entered chat rooms using other players ID's to cause trouble and to get them to leave their guild. It is the behaviour of a child not the grown man he is.