PDA

View Full Version : Kindle Users Screwed again

Dkaell
08-22-2013, 08:07 PM
So Amazon finally released the update for Kindle users (about a month ago) that allowed us to participate in the new PVP events and LTQ's. Since the release there have been new updates with added content that we can't access. Now with the latest update for iOS and Android you simply log on each day and get a new unit. What do Kindle players have to do to get these units? Can we get an reply from a moderator please. This is really getting old.

Beau Ner
08-22-2013, 08:11 PM
No kidding. I'm getting tired of getting screwed on my one account just because it is on a kindle.

Dkaell
08-22-2013, 08:13 PM
No kidding. I'm getting tired of getting screwed on my one account just because it is on a kindle.

I think the time might be coming to get a refund and be done. It shouldn't be difficult for Gree to award the units to kindle users when the only requirement is logging in each day

Snipey
08-22-2013, 08:30 PM
I think the time might be coming to get a refund and be done. It shouldn't be difficult for Gree to award the units to kindle users when the only requirement is logging in each day

I have 2 iOS devices and my lady friend has a kindle and we downloaded the game on there to mess around about 10 months ago. I'm sorry but I would never spend any real money on a kindle account, you are handicapped. I would only use a kindle to make a camper account but IMO it's to late for that if ur starting now...

Dkaell
08-22-2013, 08:32 PM
I have 2 iOS devices and my lady friend has a kindle and we downloaded the game on there to mess around about 10 months ago. I'm sorry but I would never spend any real money on a kindle account, you are handicapped. I would only use a kindle to make a camper account but IMO it's to late for that if ur starting now...

I actually used the kindle account to make a camper and then thought when the last update finally was released things would be good. Now it's back to being handicapped again and with stat inflation it's going to be impossible to ever really have a chance to catch up. You are correct Snipey, it's too late now

Adm.J
08-22-2013, 09:36 PM
Sideload, sideload, sideload. Sideload the regular Android version.

Beau Ner
08-23-2013, 11:16 PM
How do you do that Adm J.

Adm.J
08-24-2013, 02:12 PM
On your Kindle, go to Settings, More, Device, and turn Allow Installation of Applications on.

Then go to the GooglePlay store and download and install Modern War from there.

SevenO9
08-24-2013, 03:17 PM
Don't want to sound harsh but noone forces you guys to play MW on your Kindle. In the history of software there is no single application that offers true functional party among different plattforms. Accept it or stop playing.

jchow69
08-24-2013, 03:27 PM
Don't want to sound harsh but noone forces you guys to play MW on your Kindle. In the history of software there is no single application that offers true functional party among different plattforms. Accept it or stop playing.

I guess it's either dat or just get an Apple device like me. Get an iPod or something like dat for $300 and you get da game da way dat it was meant to be played.

thundarr
08-24-2013, 03:39 PM
The Kindle MW is much better but still handicapped. It seems like it will always be a bit behind and we might as well resign ourselves to it. iOS + Android = 99.999999999% of players

Mongo
08-25-2013, 08:44 AM
We had quite a thread on this before. I'd recommend sideloading, but you can't do it from Google Play, Amazon no like Google Play. Instead go to 1mobilemarket, it has the current android version and it will sideload to kindle. Also you need an app like ES File Explorer.

Dkaell
08-25-2013, 10:51 AM
We had quite a thread on this before. I'd recommend sideloading, but you can't do it from Google Play, Amazon no like Google Play. Instead go to 1mobilemarket, it has the current android version and it will sideload to kindle. Also you need an app like ES File Explorer.

Workaround - sideload through 1mobile market. Delete Amazon version and install Android Version. Log in and get the units each day. Delete 1mobile version and reinstall amazon version. takes about 10 minutes per day but it works to get the units or to have the ability to take advantage of any missing features while still being able to play on the kindle version if you want.