PDA

View Full Version : How about spending gold to LOWER your level

thundarr
08-22-2013, 05:07 PM
Here's a novel idea, how about spending gold to lower your level. Haven't you wished you hadn't leveled up so fast. How about using gold to drop you a level or 2? You can change your name for 50 how about a few hundred to lower 1 or 2 levels. You have to have a max or else you will have level 1 players with 3 million att/def terrorizing new players. Just another way top spend you gold and or hard earned money on our favorite game.

Blade of 3
08-22-2013, 05:42 PM
No. It's already hard enough for new members to compete, this would make it impossible. Changing your name is completely different.

Ryan5100
08-22-2013, 05:55 PM
If it was one level per 24 hours for let's say 50-100 gold it wouldn't be as bad.

Brizzol
08-22-2013, 05:59 PM
I was about to post on why do people insist on camping or being low level I am level 58 and 56k attack and defence and been playing for just over a month I keep my allies list small so my rival list tend to be lower level than me as I got some good event units. Why do you not just remove allies so you have the best attack/def per allie possible? I am new so this could be a load of rubbish but it seems to be working well for me.

If this is an ineffective way could somebody please tell me the best way to play...Thanks

Ryan5100
08-22-2013, 06:08 PM
I was about to post on why do people insist on camping or being low level I am level 58 and 56k attack and defence and been playing for just over a month I keep my allies list small so my rival list tend to be lower level than me as I got some good event units. Why do you not just remove allies so you have the best attack/def per allie possible? I am new so this could be a load of rubbish but it seems to be working well for me.

If this is an ineffective way could somebody please tell me the best way to play...Thanksbest way to stay a low level with high stats is only do boss events and WD events. About the allies I usually just stay around 3-5 lower than my max

Hooligany
08-22-2013, 06:39 PM
I do not agree with spending gold to lower level. Takes out the fun n strategy planning. N rich players can simply manipulate the game. N new players joining the game not not be able to progress n finds it boring as everyone is stronger than them

Zulfiqaar
08-22-2013, 08:14 PM
Great idea in favour of many gold campers...but sorry to say there is zero logic in this...
i mean, paying to put yourself down?!?

a better idea is to subtract xp every time you lose a battle/raid.
just like bp loss, xp loss makes sense...and players can use gold to refresh stamina to lose more fights and then lower their level bit by bit. of course they cannot get 3 skill points for levelling up, just as in the case of bp ranks reward

stephen2013
08-22-2013, 08:29 PM
No. This creates an unfair advantage for gold players with high stats. Doesn't matter if they drop to level 1 or 51, they will still have an advantage if they beef up their stats then drop levels. The limit someone mentioned (only 1 level per 24hrs allowed) is one way to help but I still don't like the idea.