PDA

View Full Version : Donation log, please!!!!!!!

Sakki
08-22-2013, 03:04 PM
I don't know if you have multiple developers for your games GREE, but if you do, please ask the Crime City Developers that we need syndicate DONATION LOG.

Its been KA and MW for ages now. Why it's taking forever to get to CC I have no idea!!

Or do you think all Syndicate have maxed out bonuses?

My syndicate is just 2 weeks old and growing faster than you can believe.

I anticipate your response in-game.

Yours,

JessieAllen33
08-22-2013, 03:05 PM
Ill save you the trolls. Go to my page and go to my threads I've asked.

jmeijer
08-22-2013, 03:06 PM
Be patient Sakki. It'll arrive soon.

CCK-buttsy
08-22-2013, 03:39 PM
or look at e-train's thread

Chica
08-22-2013, 05:17 PM
Or mine from at least a month ago.

murf
08-22-2013, 07:55 PM
Unless they implement it correctly, it might cause some different problems...

My main account donated $750m to my lower-level accounts syn...I will not get credit for that donation anywhere if it works the way I've been told KA's donation log works...that will suck....

Legen...dary
08-22-2013, 08:08 PM
They can't show a true syndicate total donation log because it would point out which syndicates got 120billion from one person who is no longer there. The (coming soon)(almost useless) donation log will just list the money you have donated to your current syndicate, and only for your current stay. It won't even be useful to leaders unless they have a "reset to 0" button so that they can easily count who has donated how much in the last week/month. Knowing this, at this point I don't even want the donation log anymore, the way it will be implemented. Pointless to have. Useless clutter.

ATTN: GREE Please prove me wrong.

Chica
08-22-2013, 09:01 PM
All grew has to do is have a data base with several fields one being used code and syndicate code so if your hopping from one syndicate to another it would keep track of what you had donated to that syndicate.

As for that week or month that is easy. 3 fields one listing week, one listing month one listing total.

Jerle
08-22-2013, 10:05 PM
Don't get used to this since we rarely confirm future features...but you might want to know this is actually something engineering put on our task list today. (Nothing fancy, just the same functionality MW/KA have)

Jota
08-22-2013, 10:07 PM
All grew has to do is have a data base with several fields one being used code and syndicate code so if your hopping from one syndicate to another it would keep track of what you had donated to that syndicate.

As for that week or month that is easy. 3 fields one listing week, one listing month one listing total.

Nobody is saying it is hard to implement, the point is THEY DON'T WANT TO DO IT in the right way (read the post above yours).

Chica
08-22-2013, 10:20 PM
Don't get used to this since we rarely confirm future features...but you might want to know this is actually something engineering put on our task list today. (Nothing fancy, just the same functionality MW/KA have)

I love you.

Fatherllama
08-23-2013, 01:46 AM
*rubs hands together* Eeeeeeeeeeeeexcellent.

dispohero
08-23-2013, 10:37 AM
the donation log in MW is far from useful. those that truely want useful donation info, and the various stats that go with it, will be very disappointed. i suggest you don't delete your own spreadsheets right away because you will use them again soon enough.