PDA

View Full Version : Glitch?

Panda Express
08-22-2013, 02:32 PM
I have been getting robbed by the same guy lately so I started doing timers. I looted all my 6 hour buildings and then almost an hour later I get a robbed message with the amount of money taken equaling the amount you get from robbing my two night clubs. Is it a glitch or a bug or what? How can I be robbed of a building I already looted an hour prior. Unfortunately I did not right down the amount of money I had after logging out to see if it decreased but it would be pretty annoying if someone can rob you even after you have collected. Anyone have some insight?

Thanks

CCK-buttsy
08-22-2013, 02:33 PM
this has been happening a lot

Dipstik
08-22-2013, 02:34 PM
It has something to do with your time zone/clock not being synchronized with the server, I think. People have been complaining about this off-and-on forever. It's especially a problem every time daylight savings time rolls in or out.

CCK-buttsy
08-22-2013, 02:35 PM
It has something to do with your time zone/clock not being synchronized with the server, I think. People have been complaining about this off-and-on forever. It's especially a problem every time daylight savings time rolls in or out.just post a pony picture to make him feel better

Assault and Flattery
08-22-2013, 02:38 PM
This has been reported a bunch since last night, we're looking into it.

Panda Express
08-22-2013, 02:41 PM
Thanks for the quick replies.