PDA

View Full Version : Showing Love For GREE

P.Squiddy
08-22-2013, 01:47 PM
I created an earlier thread about a gold mishap and I lost 150 gold. I contacted GREE right away to try to get my gold back.

I got my gold back within the first 30 minutes, which is great as the battle is rather close....

Thank-you GREE, this is the second time I've been VERY satisfied with your quick customer support. (This, and when they switched the messed up boss items!)

BigMoney
08-22-2013, 01:53 PM
My two most recent tickets/cheater reports were answered so quickly that it made me suspicious that no one actually read them.

I guess that's a compliment, so... thanks GREE.

CCB-STIG
08-22-2013, 01:56 PM
Hopefully they are getting back on track and sorting things out

Deadwater
08-22-2013, 02:03 PM
I created an earlier thread about a gold mishap and I lost 150 gold. I contacted GREE right away to try to get my gold back.

I got my gold back within the first 30 minutes, which is great as the battle is rather close....

Thank-you GREE, this is the second time I've been VERY satisfied with your quick customer support. (This, and when they switched the messed up boss items!)

Nice! Gotta love it when they do their job properly and in a timely fashion.

hawkeye_9
08-22-2013, 02:08 PM
I too think that many things are moving in the right direction. In the spirit of "say something nice", I'm going to keep my post 100% - FYI. So here's what I got:

1. Thank you for updating the game version for KindleFireHD players - thank you so much.
2. Thank you for having more admins posting in here recently (could just be my perception but seems like it is so)
3. The last pvp and LTQ both seemed to start on time and without issues (but that may be my perception also)
4. Introducing variety into the LTQs is a fun and welcome change
5. It also seems that resolving tickets is trending toward improved response times

Thank you for working to make the game fun!

Erin's pride
08-22-2013, 02:15 PM
I lost my main char lvl150 after a failed restore onto a new iPhone. Ticket 10 hours ago. No reply. Help?

Stooboot
08-22-2013, 02:22 PM
I lost my main char lvl150 after a failed restore onto a new iPhone. Ticket 10 hours ago. No reply. Help?

That still takes about a week nothing u can do about that

CCK-buttsy
08-22-2013, 02:25 PM
gree has been really good now

Sirius
08-22-2013, 02:47 PM
Thanks for the kind words folks. Going to pass this along to the teams.

P.Squiddy
08-22-2013, 03:19 PM
Omg... and a forum staff member seems to be active too! Must be a full moon!

C Rebels
08-22-2013, 03:31 PM
My two most recent tickets/cheater reports were answered so quickly that it made me suspicious that no one actually read them.

I guess that's a compliment, so... thanks GREE.

You are my hero BIG$$. You fight the fight for the common person.

Respect :)

The Fonz
08-25-2013, 04:05 PM
Thanks for the kind words folks. Going to pass this along to the teams.

Please do. I, too, had good experiences with your support staff on two separate occasions:

i) reporting a hacker. Never saw that player again, so I assume that he was investigated and addressed appropriately,
ii) was reimbursed for gold spent after one of my buildings was upgraded accidentally using the gold option.

Working support can be a tireless and thankless job, so I wanted to commend them for their prompt assistance in both matters.

Chica
08-25-2013, 07:04 PM
Please do. I, too, had good experiences with your support staff on two separate occasions:

i) reporting a hacker. Never saw that player again, so I assume that he was investigated and addressed appropriately,
ii) was reimbursed for gold spent after one of my buildings was upgraded accidentally using the gold option.

Working support can be a tireless and thankless job, so I wanted to commend them for their prompt assistance in both matters.

Well 95 % of the time when a person is contacting support be it for this or anything things went wrong so they are generally angry so they sometimes take it out on support. I always try to treat support with respect. Its not their fault something gone gone bad.

Unless of course the support person is acting like a tool then I go into full witch with a b mode.

MattThomas08
08-25-2013, 08:01 PM
You are my hero BIG$$. You fight the fight for the common person.

Respect :)

http://i.imgflip.com/37k4s.jpg

Don't let him fool you. He just wants your votes.

Chica
08-25-2013, 08:09 PM
I vote matt

eNtroX
08-26-2013, 07:42 AM
Thanks gree…

Chica
08-26-2013, 08:27 AM
Thanks kitty

SC4R
08-26-2013, 08:59 AM
I too have noticed the support tickets being answered faster than in the past. Thank you.

KillaJackz
08-26-2013, 09:09 AM
I haven't been getting answers too quickly, it's been a year, and my first ticket has yet to be answered.

hawkeye_9
08-26-2013, 12:48 PM
Got my prizes right after battle...new schedule loaded right up...new prizes are out...looks like a boss event coming in a few days...this is really really nice. Keep up the good work programmers!

Mac Mama
08-26-2013, 03:42 PM
I've only contacted them once, but they were quick and helpful.

Back hand emus
08-27-2013, 01:01 PM
They transferred my game to my iPad in less than 40 minutes. Very impressed

hggy
08-27-2013, 01:12 PM
Ive contacted them on several issues and they always give me the same crap line.
"We are sorry you have had issue, if it has been resolved please disregard this email"..:(

I had an Alt on cc, a lvl 34 with 40k atk and d.. Had a glitch or bug, not sure. But it cut my stats in half, now just buying reg equipment does not increase at all. Has to be a reward, or an item purchased with Gold to increase..

Hate to be a spoiler but Gree has done nothing to help me, and I spend enough on gold to be on rewards program..

Chica
08-27-2013, 01:17 PM
Ive contacted them on several issues and they always give me the same crap line.
"We are sorry you have had issue, if it has been resolved please disregard this email"..:(

I had an Alt on cc, a lvl 34 with 40k atk and d.. Had a glitch or bug, not sure. But it cut my stats in half, now just buying reg equipment does not increase at all. Has to be a reward, or an item purchased with Gold to increase..

Hate to be a spoiler but Gree has done nothing to help me, and I spend enough on gold to be on rewards program..

At that level you can only take 170 of each type to battle.

noamlin
08-27-2013, 02:49 PM
i've contacted them once and it took them 3 days to resolve my issue :(

btw, the guy from 2 posts above me:
if u r a low level then you can't equip alot of items.
you said you r level 34 so u can equip 170 of each kind (170 guns/melee, 170 vehicles etc..). maybe this is why buying more items doesn't increase your attack

hggy
08-27-2013, 03:40 PM

Not usre you understand what I am saying.
My stats, were literally cut in half, this had nothing to do with how many units I could bring to battle.

hggy
08-27-2013, 03:47 PM

Oh, sorry I see what you are saying. :o
That would make sense about the equip not increasing my stats.