PDA

View Full Version : Building more than one building at once..

CCB-STIG
08-22-2013, 12:59 PM
How do folks, I just want to clarify that I understand that there was a item that would allow you to build more than one building in your hood that's fine, but what I don't understand is how I've just came across some on that in there hood they were building 5 buildings at once.. has any one else came across this, or noticed any one building more than one or two at once?

I'm currently using my phone at the moment as I'm out of the house but soon as I get home I will post a screen shot of this..

Thanks guys and girls

Stig

This is the picture i was talking about (I know it has my level on etc.. but i don't care.. also i want to name and shame this person for it hence there name on it) Also you will see that there is only 4 buildings being upgraded here but there is 5 there's one at the top i couldn't get in the screen shot..

http://i.imgur.com/bxUyJSq.png?1

brandocommando
08-22-2013, 01:01 PM
Wasn't the item a multiple upgrade at once and not a multiple build? I could be wrong but either way, with 5 building at once I would report them.

Gingeasian
08-22-2013, 01:02 PM
Only a few can upgrade 2 buildings at once but nobody should be able to build multiple buildings. Report to support

_Drifter
08-22-2013, 01:02 PM
No one in crime city can legitimately construct more than one building at a time. If you see anyone doing that, report them to support and move on.

Sideline Sal
08-22-2013, 01:03 PM
also, from reading multiple posts recently...there are issues with many accounts and it could be related...

CCB-STIG
08-22-2013, 01:04 PM
From what I can remember but it just allowed you to build one extra building than normal but also I could be wrong, I've screen shot it so I'll post it soon as I can, and i will be reporting her aswell

hawkeye_9
08-22-2013, 01:09 PM
I also came across this...someone building a large number at once. I have a screenshot. What I didn't understand was why the individual was building 4-6 low-level/beginner buildings if they were a hacker (rather than night clubs, lofts, etc.)...

CCB-STIG
08-22-2013, 01:22 PM
Of what I can remember this person in question was building, a crematorium, gentleman's club, nightclub, beachside club and a upscale club

CCB-STIG
08-22-2013, 01:28 PM
also can any one suggest what site to use to import a screen shot in this topic so i can show you what i mean and you can all see this person was building more than one building

Gingeasian
08-22-2013, 01:29 PM
also can any one suggest what site to use to import a screen shot in this topic so i can show you what i mean and you can all see this person was building more than one building
lots use imgur

CCB-STIG
08-22-2013, 01:30 PM
lots use imgur

cheers buddy i'll check that out now

panty sniffer
08-22-2013, 01:33 PM
It's a known glitch, exploit. Report them. I hate cheaters

http://picturepush.com/ is a good site for posting pics

CCB-STIG
08-22-2013, 01:44 PM
Picture has now been uploaded... Check it out

CCK-buttsy
08-22-2013, 02:29 PM
oh this was a glitch this morning, my friends account was weird and has 20 buildings upgrading/building all at once, but then he exited the game and came back in and all was fine.

CCK-buttsy
08-22-2013, 02:29 PM
this also happened to me this morning.

Assault and Flattery
08-22-2013, 02:41 PM
It really depends, send a ticket to support, but sometimes it's just someone glitching (not on purpose).

bruhkgb
08-22-2013, 02:55 PM
I've run into this in my own hood occasionally... generally seems to be related to the time-sync issue noted in another thread.

Seems if my clock gets out of sync with the server and I happen to collect a building early, that building will be "upgrading" for a few hours (almost like a penalty for collecting early?). I've had 5-6 buildings showing as upgrading at once a few times when reality is none were actually upgrading.

CCB-STIG
08-22-2013, 03:16 PM
It really depends, send a ticket to support, but sometimes it's just someone glitching (not on purpose).

I've sent a ticket mate and hopefully will get dealt with asap...

Thanks for every ones feedback

out of names
08-22-2013, 03:48 PM
As this has happened to me like a couple weeks back, this persons is most likely not cheating, like 2-3 weeks ago 4 of my builds were downgraded and 3 were unbuilt and had 24hour timer on all, upgrades and builds. But i see that some people already posted that:(

BigMoney
08-22-2013, 04:03 PM
oh this was a glitch this morning, my friends account was weird and has 20 buildings upgrading/building all at once, but then he exited the game and came back in and all was fine.

That happens when people try to use time-travel glitch.

CCK-buttsy
08-22-2013, 04:28 PM
That happens when people try to use time-travel glitch.nope, he's on iOS.

Chica
08-22-2013, 05:39 PM
That happens when people try to use time-travel glitch.

I've had this type of issue happened to me before without trying to glitch. Woke up and phone was set to 1999 second time my phone had done that ( other time was before I started playing) I had one building upgrading and had like years on the clock.

CCB-STIG
08-23-2013, 11:54 AM
Hmmm well gree got back to me with in 30mins of sending my ticket and they are going to deal with it