PDA

View Full Version : **BAF Top 100 times 10**

phrosty
08-22-2013, 10:58 AM
http://i72.servimg.com/u/f72/18/07/14/00/bafsig11.jpg

We had the best BfC to date in Canada. It was an incredible experience. Everyone understood their roles and performed them to perfection. We are one well oiled killing machine. The last war will go down in BAF history. It was our 10th successive top 100 finish.

We were approx 350k above 100th and 200k below 75th.

We declared 4 minutes before the last hour but we weren't matched for 15 minutes. Everyone was waiting for the fight. Assignments were handed out and everyone was primed and ready. We decided to try for top 75. There's no such thing as try. You do or you don't.

The war commenced and the fort fell within seconds. The DL was taken down with two hits and the scouts were deployed. Multiple donkey's were identified and relayed to the members.

They responded, not timidly but with the might of Zeus himself. 40 minutes of the war remained. Strike after strike rained down upon the enemy. By the time we took a breath the clock had reached zero. Our points stood at 500k! Top 75 was secured.

Not one person let us down that day. Every member stood united for our final push. We stood together and triumphed when others would have given up, where others wouldn't have dared tread. The mighty BAF don't try; they do.http://i74.servimg.com/u/f74/18/07/14/00/celebr11.png

http://i74.servimg.com/u/f74/18/07/14/00/celebr10.png

Why would you not want to be part of that?

Summary:

What you need to know at a glance:

You:

Your Attack\Defence Stats must be:

200k+

Your Average Daily Donation must be:

$5m

Your WD Points total:

N/A: Turn up, play and have fun. However you get your first ribbon for 50k WD points.

Your Min Gold Usage:

There is non. We're non gold mandatory

Time zone:

Anywhere. *We are short handed in European time zone though.

Us:

Honours:

Brazil
75th
Greenland
79th
Egypt
49th
China
59th

Ireland
73rd
Columbia
36th
Madagascar
79th
Poland
83rd

Australia
94th
Canada
67th

_AttackDefence
Ground+15%+30%
Infantry+15%+30%
Air+10%+25%
Sea+5%+20%

_
Health Regen-26%
Building Defence+30%
Building Output+20%
Guild Membership+34

Seen enough? Apply here http://brits.forumotion.co.uk/t34-applications

Detail:

Why are BAF recruiting?
Simple. Some members have retired due to the schedule GREE has inflicted upon us. So to prevent burnout and remain competitive we have created a unique management structure to give emphasis to our team ethos - after all it's our teamwork that has given us the success we have had to date.

What are the BAF after?
We want leaders, people who want to step up and share the responsibilities of a successful faction. We want daily active players with 200k plus stats. No specific time zone is required, all are welcome. All our members step up to the plate when required and carry out duties as required. No-one shirks their responsibilities. We fight together and we win together.

Why such high stats?
We get matched against factions that contain members of equal or higher stats. To earn points you need to be able to win PvPs. We want you to win as that helps us to win.

Do I need to be a gold spender?
No, in fact a big fat no. We do have members who spend gold, some more than others, some that don't. We don't care and we want you not to care. This is a game for fun and we want you to play it for fun and to do that we don't think its fair to pressure you into spending your hard earned cash if you don't want to.

What support do I get?
We have a very active community which includes big stat experienced players. We have evolved to our own forum where we discuss everything that concerns the faction, from hints and tips to Battle for Country (BfC) guides and strategy. This section is only available to faction members.

We analyse and assess the results of each BfC so we can adapt our strategy for the next BfC.

We can also offer to assess your units and base to help you grow your stats quickly and efficiently. The stronger we can make you the stronger the faction becomes.

Faction Leadership
We are very lucky to have a fair and just leader. He remains objective at all times and can be ruthless when needed.
His strong leadership is why we have retained a very good team, why we have been highly organised and why we have achieved great results without having to be reliant on gold.

Application process
We are a tight-knit team and we select members not just on their statistics but also on their personality. We ask players who are interested in joining our faction to apply via our own forum. The recruitment window is open.

Your application will be viewed by all our faction members and they will ask you all manner of questions to try and assess your character. Its a fun process and it will help you get to know us more and make you feel confident you have made the right decision in applying.

If you are successful you will be asked to leave your faction and join us via the supplied invite code. Be warned though, that the application process may take 5 or more days before a decision is reached. This is so all our members across multiple time zones have the ability to view your application. I can guarantee the wait is worth it.

Ok I'm interested but I'd like to know more
If you look at my signature you can see our faction bonuses. If you follow this link http://brits.forumotion.co.uk/t34-applications you'll find our forum that provides more information about our faction, membership and our application process.

I hope to see you there. Thank you for considering BAF.

Warning:
We do not accept players who hack this game in any shape or form. If you are a hacker we do not want to hear from you. Please find an alternative faction to ruin. If we discover evidence of your hacking you will be reported and immediately retired from the faction.

phrosty
08-22-2013, 12:04 PM
Testing for editing reasons and a quick bump to be honest ;)

simpleman
08-22-2013, 01:25 PM
That was a fantastic end to a BfC. I think we all had a virtual group hug after. :)

DuncanBAF
08-22-2013, 02:16 PM
The recruitment advert just gets better and better - superb effort guys :)

simpleman
08-22-2013, 03:46 PM
We're fond of a pic or two.

dodgehemiram
08-22-2013, 05:05 PM
i wanna be just like you when i grow up

phrosty
08-22-2013, 07:17 PM
Hola do you know what time it is?

Crammer
08-22-2013, 07:23 PM
A battle for the ages.

phrosty
08-22-2013, 09:00 PM
Bringing the fun and joy back is all we hope for Crammer.. A battle BAF has continued to fight, and prevail at doing so ;)

Skoosh
08-23-2013, 12:26 AM
Bump for my buds

BlackArrow
08-23-2013, 01:51 AM
And did those feet in ancient times, walk upon England's mountains green....🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Good luck in India 👍

badvoc0
08-23-2013, 02:15 AM
Just keeping us at the top, where we belong :)

Abnetplayer
08-23-2013, 05:05 AM
Bump to the top

Skoosh
08-23-2013, 06:08 AM
Act now - seats filling fast

Bolognium
08-23-2013, 08:06 AM
Good group here. Free hugs on Sundays

simpleman
08-23-2013, 08:09 AM
You know this one, come and join in......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3xwCkhmies
If you can't see the vid click here instead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3xwCkhmies

Love of my life, you've hurt me
You've broken my heart and now you leave me
Love of my life, can't you see?
Bring it back, bring it back, don't take it away from me
because you don't know what it means to me...

Love of my life don't leave me
You've taken my love* and now desert me
Love of my life, can't you see?
Bring it back, bring it back, don't take it away from me
because you don't know what it means to me...

You'll remember when this is blown over,
and everything's all by the way
When I grow older, I will be there at your side to
remind you how I still love you, I still love you...

Please bring me back home to me, because
you don't know what it means to me

Love of my life
love of my life
Uhhh... Uhhh...

Crammer
08-23-2013, 10:17 AM
In game theory, the Nash equilibrium is a solution concept of a non-cooperative game involving two or more players, in which each player is assumed to know the equilibrium strategies of the other players, and no player has anything to gain by changing only their own strategy unilaterally.[1]:14 If each player has chosen a strategy and no player can benefit by changing strategies while the other players keep theirs unchanged, then the current set of strategy choices and the corresponding payoffs constitute a Nash equilibrium.

Stated simply, Amy and Wili are in Nash equilibrium if Amy is making the best decision she can, taking into account Wili's decision, and Wili is making the best decision he can, taking into account Amy's decision. Likewise, a group of players are in Nash equilibrium if each one is making the best decision that he or she can, taking into account the decisions of the others.

From Wiki

phrosty
08-23-2013, 12:40 PM
Note that the payoff depends on the strategy profile chosen, i.e., on the strategy chosen by player as well as the strategies chosen by all the other players. A strategy profile is a Nash equilibrium (NE) if no unilateral deviation in strategy by any single player is profitable for that player

In the game, player A loses a point to B if A and B play the same strategy and wins a point from B if they play different strategies. To compute the mixed strategy Nash equilibrium, assign A the probability p of playing H and (1−p) of playing T, and assign B the probability q of playing H and (1−q) of playing T.
E[payoff for A playing H] = (−1)q + (+1)(1−q) = 1−2q
E[payoff for A playing T] = (+1)q + (−1)(1−q) = 2q−1
E[payoff for A playing H] = E[payoff for A playing T] ⇒ 1−2q = 2q−1 ⇒ q = 1/2
E[payoff for B playing H] = (+1)p + (−1)(1−p) = 2p−1
E[payoff for B playing T] = (−1)p + (+1)(1−p) = 1−2p
E[payoff for B playing H] = E[payoff for B playing T] ⇒ 2p−1 = 1−2p ⇒ p = 1/2
Thus a mixed strategy Nash equilibrium in this game is for each player to randomly choose H or T with equal probability.

Adjusted winner procedure ;)-

Skoosh
08-23-2013, 03:19 PM
The answer is 4!

jchow69
08-23-2013, 03:27 PM
free, friendly bump for BAF

Skoosh
08-23-2013, 05:02 PM
Thanks jchow! Muchos gracias!!

Scrub175
08-23-2013, 05:02 PM
what up crew...

Skoosh
08-23-2013, 06:14 PM
Hiya scrub. TGIF!

Scrub175
08-23-2013, 06:15 PM
Yessir. how goes it guys?

Skoosh
08-23-2013, 06:29 PM
Awesome! We are geared up for Battle for India.

phrosty
08-23-2013, 09:30 PM
Success doesn't come to you...you go to it..

simpleman
08-24-2013, 01:41 AM
Challenge yourself with something you know you could never do, and what you’ll find is that you can overcome anything.

phrosty
08-24-2013, 05:00 AM
If you don't invest very much, then defeat doesn't hurt very much and winning isn't very exciting

Skoosh
08-24-2013, 05:34 AM
Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.
- Mark Twain

(Completely irrelevant, but so what)

phrosty
08-24-2013, 06:52 AM
I like the quotes of the day deal.. Gotta throw all my calendars and silly lighthouse pics away in my office for this funzio thread keep em coming.. your sig looks good on you skoosh mine makes me look fat

Skoosh
08-24-2013, 07:11 AM
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
- Steve Martin

phrosty
08-24-2013, 10:02 AM
I GOT TIGAR BLOOD, WINNING!! -- Charley Sheen

Skoosh
08-24-2013, 02:37 PM
My fake plants died because I forgot to pretend to water them.

Skoosh
08-24-2013, 04:40 PM
Ok, I will lay off the plants. Here's a better one:

I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.
- Vince Lombardi

phrosty
08-24-2013, 09:05 PM
Whoever thinks of going to bed before twelve o'clock is a scoundrel. ~Samuel Johnson

simpleman
08-25-2013, 12:31 AM
Good group here. Free hugs on Sundays
Its Sunday bud, time for a hug :)

http://www.mrwallpaper.com/wallpapers/Panda-Hug-1280x1024.jpg

Ranger O
08-25-2013, 12:59 AM
Feels like the very first time :) I heard you guys give medals and ribbons? So you have award ceremonies after each war?

simpleman
08-25-2013, 02:12 AM
Sure do. Here a sample of the ribbons and medals we give out. You have to join to get to know what the ribbons are for ;)

http://i75.servimg.com/u/f75/13/53/15/30/image11.jpg

Skoosh
08-25-2013, 04:37 AM
A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.
- Ayn Rand

simpleman
08-25-2013, 10:33 AM
If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.

Ranger O
08-25-2013, 12:13 PM
Sure do. Here a sample of the ribbons and medals we give out. You have to join to get to know what the ribbons are for ;)

Those look really nice! I really like the simplicity of the grey and black one under Brazil. If I get accepted to BAF I would do whatever it takes to get one!

jchow69
08-25-2013, 12:15 PM

Very nice. Those ribbons are worth fighting 4!

simpleman
08-25-2013, 12:44 PM
Ranger you wouldn't want that grey and black one. That's the one you get when you get your backside handed to you in a war! Its for most losses.

Cheers jchow, they sure are :)

Ranger O
08-25-2013, 01:30 PM
Ranger you wouldn't want that grey and black one. That's the one you get when you get your backside handed to you in a war! Its for most losses.)

Yikes, no thanks then. I feel sorry for whoever this sample is from then...they must have had a great time in Brazil

Crammer
08-25-2013, 02:04 PM
“What the ancients called a clever fighter is one who not only wins, but excels in winning with ease.”
―Tzu The Art of War

phrosty
08-25-2013, 06:02 PM
Simps if you have spilled the beans about free hug Sunday I hope you haven't said anything about what goes on during hump days!

Skoosh
08-25-2013, 07:05 PM
Simps if you have spilled the beans about free hug Sunday I hope you haven't said anything about what goes on during hump days!

Affection is responsible for nine-tenths of whatever solid and durable happiness there is in our lives.
- C. S. Lewis

Skoosh
08-26-2013, 02:56 AM
Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.

- Mark Twain

phrosty
08-26-2013, 08:17 AM
What day is it? Is it hump day yet?

simpleman
08-26-2013, 10:57 AM
Some of the medals have had a polish and some ribbons have been spruced up!

phrosty
08-26-2013, 03:25 PM
Like gravity, karma is so basic we often don't even notice it.
Sakyong Mipham

simpleman
08-27-2013, 01:31 AM
You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.