PDA

View Full Version : Accounts are now in the hands of gree lol.

Michael1989
08-22-2013, 06:55 AM
Evening folks.

Ive just given all the info on my MW CC and KA games to gree so they can transfer them to my new device as i failed at it.

One thing i would like to know though as im complete noob when it comes to technology ect... Do i have to leave both devices turned on/standby or can i turn them off fully and do they need constant connection to The internet for them to complete the transfer...?

Many thanks :-)
IOS player.

west coast girl
08-22-2013, 07:08 AM
No you don't need to leave them on, they should email you when it's done.

Michael1989
08-22-2013, 07:15 AM
Thank you!! :-)

Suspect5
08-22-2013, 05:28 PM
sorry to hijack your thread but i cant start my own . does anyone know if i can transfer my game from my i pad to my new phone that is Droid not IOS? i plan on getting the new galaxy S and hope its not going to be an issue. thanks for the help

candyson
08-22-2013, 05:29 PM
sorry to hijack your thread but i cant start my own . does anyone know if i can transfer my game from my i pad to my new phone that is Droid not IOS? i plan on getting the new galaxy S and hope its not going to be an issue. thanks for the help
You can't.

I don't know
08-22-2013, 06:07 PM
will it ever be possible for you to transfer between droid and ios??

Suspect5
08-22-2013, 06:51 PM
that is so lame:mad:

Slick50
08-22-2013, 10:05 PM
They don't always get it right. I had two accounts transferred between devices and ended up losing both accounts for two weeks. They didn't even compensate for the events missed, cash lost or anything.

Zach3432
08-22-2013, 10:10 PM
They are pretty bad about transfers. Takes at least a week. Pretty sad when the players could previously do it under two minutes. They should have a policy for 24 hours or two vaults of gold and 100m to the players. Bet transfers would get done then. Very sad.

Derrick chua
08-23-2013, 03:35 AM
will it ever be possible for you to transfer between droid and ios??

It is possible I just transfer from ios to andriod.
But prepare to wait during transfer it took 7 days for me

Mr T Perfect
08-23-2013, 05:18 AM

Derrick

Did you have to email gree to do it for you?? and what details did you have to provide

Can you PM me please so not to take over this thread..

thanks.

MagnusDux
08-23-2013, 08:32 AM

Yeh, rite - oh, you forgot, when you opened you saw 10k gold added too, rite?

Flash0810
08-23-2013, 09:33 AM

Derrick I don't quite follow you here. I raised this question with GREE directly and they told me that transferring a game across platforms was not possible i.e. iOS to Android or vise versa. Unless something miraculous has occurred recently, this has always been the case.

Belle_B
08-23-2013, 10:38 AM

On ur game contact support give them your I'd and tell them what device you are going to transfer doesn't matter iOS android it took them a couple of hours to transfer mine :)

Generik79
08-23-2013, 10:40 AM
Let us know how long it takes.