PDA

View Full Version : Faction Poacher warning! Be careful of this guy...

Hellroid
08-21-2013, 06:58 PM
What guy? This guy~~~> Hellroid (one hell of a nice guy might I add!)

Why? He wants YOUR good players!!

But why!? Because your faction ranks lower than his (maybe) and he knows you're a greedy hog holding onto them...caging them up like veal, milking them relentlessly for war points like a crazed dairy farmer for your own selfish needs! (Wait, it gets more melodramatic!)

Hellroid knows you got them blinded with false hopes of advancement and constantly guilt them with cutting if they leave you like your girlfriend, dog, cat AND goldfish did...right after your parents disowned you, your boss fired you, your house was foreclosed on and your car was repossessed. (Told ya it gets more melodramatic!)

You know they are all your faction has left and you will be damned if you let them leave you! ...but in walks Hellroid (one hell of a nice guy might I add!) shining so bright in the darkness even Carol Anne would run to him (poltergeist reference). But they don't run...no, not yet...first they need a to gain their footing (you stole their shoes too) before they realize they can walk and there is space and faction life beyond the dark poltergeist veal dairy pens. When they realize this, they will leave your faction and find a home with =Little Bravo= whose hands won't go near their udders and they will never be milked* for war points again!

Now, at the risk of sounding like a crazy ranting lunatic (why do I feel I am well beyond that point?) I will summarize this recruiting post by saying that when you join =Little Bravo= you will get your dog, cat, goldfish, house, car and job back but Hellroid is keeping your girl (he is one hell of a nice of a guy after all!).

PM me or join by Faction code in my sig.
Thanks!
=HR=

*if being milked is your thing we can't help you.

Powerbang
08-21-2013, 07:11 PM
Thumbs up. Free bump for you.

... because you're one hell of a nice guy.

Thunder Child
08-22-2013, 01:17 AM
On a more serious note...

Health Regen -23%
Infantry def +20%
Ground def +20%
Air def +15%
Sea def +10%
Infantry att +5%

Others may have a little more here and there, but I GUARANTEE we are a more committed and organized bunch without taking the fun out of the game.

Come take a look...

I am a cow
08-22-2013, 03:06 AM
That's a good advertising ad! Nice job and GL me might face each other during a war in India where'd you guys place?

Hellroid
08-22-2013, 03:58 AM
That's a good advertising ad! Nice job and GL me might face each other during a war in India where'd you guys place?

Cow, we were 1244 last (our second) war. Thanks for the comment and bump! Taking the hint from You and TC (our humble and most excellent leader!) I amended my sig so all can be revealed to those who last through my lengthy recruiting posts. :)

Thanks again to you and all the bumpers...now join us!!

Hellroid
08-22-2013, 04:15 AM

....ya know cow I usually pride myself of being able to make a (sorta) quick connection and ability to make a what barely passes for wit comment...but here I was thanking you for the bump and completely missing the fact that: 1) I made an insulting comment to your breathren penned up tightly for slaughter. 2) might have dug up bad memories from the past had you endured the torture of a crazed farmer, and 3:) inadvertently excluded you from our team by refusing to milk you.

On all accounts I have brought great shame upon house =Little Bravo= and offer my deepest and sincere apologies!!! With that being said do I offer reparations for the slight in the form of iTunes cards or hay bails? :)

Hellroid
08-22-2013, 04:18 AM

But why!? Because your faction ranks lower than his (maybe) and he knows you're a greedy hog holding onto them...caging them up like veal, milking them relentlessly for war points like a crazed dairy farmer for your own selfish needs! (Wait, it gets more melodramatic!)

Hellroid knows you got them blinded with false hopes of advancement and constantly guilt them with cutting if they leave you like your girlfriend, dog, cat AND goldfish did...right after your parents disowned you, your boss fired you, your house was foreclosed on and your car was repossessed. (Told ya it gets more melodramatic!)

You know they are all your faction has left and you will be damned if you let them leave you! ...but in walks Hellroid (one hell of a nice guy might I add!) shining so bright in the darkness even Carol Anne would run to him (poltergeist reference). But they don't run...no, not yet...first they need a to gain their footing (you stole their shoes too) before they realize they can walk and there is space and faction life beyond the dark poltergeist veal dairy pens. When they realize this, they will leave your faction and find a home with =Little Bravo= whose hands won't go near their udders and they will never be milked* for war points again!

Now, at the risk of sounding like a crazy ranting lunatic (why do I feel I am well beyond that point?) I will summarize this recruiting post by saying that when you join =Little Bravo= you will get your dog, cat, goldfish, house, car and job back but Hellroid is keeping your girl (he is one hell of a nice of a guy after all!).

Thanks!
=HR=

I got a little silly in my replies so I am bumping the original post up. We ARE recruiting and want good players!!

west coast girl
08-22-2013, 05:23 AM
Friendly bump. Best ad ever. Thanks for the laugh

Hellroid
08-22-2013, 06:43 PM
Friendly bump. Best ad ever. Thanks for the laugh

Thank you kindly for the bumpity bump bump! Glad you enjoyed the post! ...so...gonna join? You know ya wanna! :)

Hellroid
08-23-2013, 02:11 PM

Thanks!
=HR=

WAR is A-coming!!! Don't be caught homeless in the storm! join us!

jchow69
08-23-2013, 02:22 PM
Hey, u from Boston, too? I'm just below u in Quincy. Which part of Boston u in?

Hellroid
08-23-2013, 02:31 PM
Just sent you a PM. Actually a little south of Boston, riding on the coat tails of the HUB. :)

Hellroid
08-29-2013, 02:59 AM

Thanks!
=HR=

Bumping because war is looming, factions are gathering and =Little Bravo= needs YOU!

mussbay
08-29-2013, 03:03 AM
MU-SS7.COM

Mu - SS7, mu 2013, mu private, mu lau hay, Game mu, Mu online, mu season 6, mu season 7, mu season 8, mu ex700, mu ex800, mu ex702, mu ex 803, Mu moi ra hom nay, mu alphatest hom nay, mu hot, mu vip, mu hay nhat, mu tuyet nhat, mu dinh nhat, mu moi, Mu thang 7, mu thang 6, mu thang 5, mu thang 4, mu thang 3, Mu thang 2, mu thang 2/2013, mu moi ra, mu open hom nay, Game Mu ,Mu Online 2012, Mu Online , Mu Hay Nhat , Mu Online 2011 , Mu **** Nguoi Choi , Mu Mien Phi , Mu Hot Nhat , Mu Vip , Mu Choi Lau Dai , Mu Season 6 , Mu Season 7 -Máy chủ Quyền Năng - phiên bản eX702

MU-SS7.COM

Mu - SS7, mu 2013, mu private, mu lau hay, Game mu, Mu online, mu season 6, mu season 7, mu season 8, mu ex700, mu ex800, mu ex702, mu ex 803, Mu moi ra hom nay, mu alphatest hom nay, mu hot, mu vip, mu hay nhat, mu tuyet nhat, mu dinh nhat, mu moi, Mu thang 7, mu thang 6, mu thang 5, mu thang 4, mu thang 3, Mu thang 2, mu thang 2/2013, mu moi ra, mu open hom nay, Game Mu ,Mu Online 2012, Mu Online , Mu Hay Nhat , Mu Online 2011 , Mu **** Nguoi Choi , Mu Mien Phi , Mu Hot Nhat , Mu Vip , Mu Choi Lau Dai , Mu Season 6 , Mu Season 7- Máy chủ Quyền Năng - phiên bản eX702 -

mu 2013, mu ex702, , Mu moi ra hom nay, mu season 7, mu private

Hellroid
08-29-2013, 03:11 AM

Thanks!
=HR=