PDA

View Full Version : JAG is recruiting again

[JAG] Ryan
08-21-2013, 01:59 PM
Hi all

this is your chance to join a guild full of active and fun people.

Many people know each other for a long time and we stand and fight together. As some people decided to slow down due to private issues we have some places free.

What can you expect:

We have ranked best at place 71, but we do not hunt for rankings that much if the rewards aren't that good.

We have made 49 wins in the previous war and received the Daleth, Claiment to the Delta for our members and we will try to get any similar rewards if required.

We have finished the last Guild LTQ with one day left to the end and we will finish all upcoming Guild Quests

We have 42 slots and of course a lot of bonuses

What we expect:

You must be active and participate in Guild Events

You must have a reasonable stat ratio according to your level

You should be ready to contribute at least 25k cp in wars

You must have or install Groupme and be active in our chats

We do not require gem usage but you should either be very active or use gems to meet our requirements

If you are interested please send me a pm with the following information:

Ingame nick:
Level:
A/D Stats:
IPH:
Allies:
last guild and the reason you left:
gem usage: light/medium/heavy or no usage at all
Your location and time zone:
activity level: daily/regularly

or send all info directly to me either in our Entrance Hall or through pm within groupme.
https://groupme.com/join_group/5310239/vnch4I?source=Copy

Looking forward to meet you soon!

[JAG] Ryan
08-21-2013, 11:26 PM
bump it up

[JAG] Ryan
08-22-2013, 02:15 PM
Still Looking

[JAG] Ryan
08-23-2013, 02:35 AM
Lower level players are welcome to join Monsters Inc. - our trainingfield guild

merlin321
08-23-2013, 08:52 AM
You guys are a top 200 guild right?

[JAG] Ryan
08-23-2013, 10:09 AM
I think up to Top 50 we are what we want to be. It all depends on the rewards and the fun factor we do have.

We are reaching level 9/10 in Guild Boss Event. So we decided to make a special open door recruitment for all people between Level 20 and 50. All people providing effort and help with the Boss can take this chance and stay in a great family.

First come first serve. Only requirement is groupme. Install the app and visit the link above or send me your email address used to sign up and i will take you to the room.

merlin321
08-24-2013, 06:37 AM
Do you still have an opening left?

[JAG] Ryan
08-24-2013, 03:35 PM
Yes Merlin321

we have a few slots open as we recently bought some upgrades ;-)

If Interested pls send me your details as PM or join our Meeting Room on groupme.

Thank you

Mateiluc
08-25-2013, 12:31 AM
Another guild Matluc (invite code 435690446) with bonuses:
Upgrade cost: -14%
Building upgrade time: -19%
Guild member increase: +2

Iron Maiden
08-25-2013, 02:27 AM
I have seen many guilds that a few gemers are carrying the weight of many that don't really even show up. I lead a top 60 and I am looking to move forward securing a higher rank. If you are a part if a top 75-200 that is struggling to hold your position - or tired of being the only ones making it to the wars - let me know. I know that combining two teams that are already great would result in an amazing top 50 or even higher! We are organized and scheduled and run votes on most things. If you decided to move over to us I am willing to reappoint your officers. I require activity in all aspects guild related.

Our bonuses are
Members- 46
Casualty rate- 10%
Upgrade cost- 23%
Building upgrade- 23%
Heath Regen- 10%

Come join us and we will keep moving up!