PDA

View Full Version : Any one feels like being nice?

Nomisser
08-21-2013, 01:54 PM
Donate some cash to our faction I know some of you have more cash then you need. It would be nice of you.

Thief
08-21-2013, 01:57 PM
Not sure Anyone has a syndicate in MW....

That being said i don't know any factions who have a surplus of cash they can't spend besides Ferr.

jchow69
08-21-2013, 02:03 PM
Donate some cash to our faction I know some of you have more cash then you need. It would be nice of you.

I want to help, but after I got my second Taj Mahal, I only have about 1.5 mil cash left.

Nomisser
08-21-2013, 02:03 PM
Well I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask, right?

Nomisser
08-21-2013, 02:05 PM
If anyone plays crime city and needs cash In their syndicate I'd be more then happy to return the favor.

KFH
08-21-2013, 04:48 PM
would help if i could but with my IPH my army would be buying refurbished soviet weapons

War lord
08-22-2013, 03:41 AM
would help if i could but with my IPH my army would be buying refurbished soviet weaponsSend me some of those AK 47s they r still one of the best weapons in the world.

S&H Max
08-22-2013, 04:16 AM
Nomisser just out of curiosity what is you faction rank and when you see you need cash how much are you looking for?

lemonhaze
08-22-2013, 04:37 AM
well im sure no one can help u out buddy im in a top 25 faction and we dont have alot of the bonus either..but we did pick up around 8 people from another top 25 team and all have huge IPH like 15 and 16m..i was the biggest one for a while but with all use combined we have the def maxed out and we are working now on more attack bonus..those get exp and we only got a few..i see some factions here that take pride in showing they have no doanily donations...it just bafffles me that they would post that on this forum with all the intelligent people on here we can seee right thur those types of factions..i did not mean that toward u OP its meant for the hacktations they know who they are..but the funny thing is we didnt even hve 1 sea attack and had to have a few more sea def and 1 building def bonus and we made top 25 3 times in a row and will be again for india..so the bonus help some but they are not everthing kill yo self proved that being 3 time back to back top 25 champs..gl2u buddy..if i could i would do it but my faction needs it to..maybe u can get one those teams that say they have all the bonus maxed to come by and help ur faction out..either way gl2u in india

whitefire
08-22-2013, 05:36 AM
+1 lemonhaze