PDA

View Full Version : Height of Craziness!!

ash.dew
08-21-2013, 04:29 AM
Hey all,

I find it quite funny. I was trying to get placed in top 25 along with my LLP. I committed them more than double WD points of what they're quoting as their minimum requirements. But it seems they had never been good at both. I am still seeing their ads for empty spaces. It's quite weird that they wouldn't mind fighting empty spaces but they will not fill it with the ones who really are trying for it. Rofl
I committed 350k for two slots and I don't think there was any wrong. Boo.
Just wanted to share with you all, how the top 25 teams work.

Mcdoc
08-21-2013, 05:00 AM
Hey all,I find it quite funny. I was trying to get placed in top 25 along with my LLP. I committed them more than double WD points of what they're quoting as their minimum requirements. But it seems they had never been good at both. I am still seeing their ads for empty spaces. It's quite weird that they wouldn't mind fighting empty spaces but they will not fill it with the ones who really are trying for it. RoflI committed 350k for two slots and I don't think there was any wrong. Boo. Just wanted to share with you all, how the top 25 teams work.We'll accept both of your players at 350k each & you can be Top 10 :)

cheiz
08-21-2013, 05:43 AM
Crazy top 25 teams! Nobody understands them... lol
Top 50 teams aren't that crazy I can promise you, your 2 accounts would be accepted for 350k alltogether

WI(AusNz)
08-21-2013, 06:23 AM
I am not in a top 25 faction nor anywhere near it nor want to be near it, but I can understand the logic of not letting in someone who may not be able to prove their background. I hear top 25 factions know the stats of everyone anyway, so spying may not be the issue. The issue is u may be a liar and sit on 50k points while everyone else spends big to get your azz to top 25 and shinny units. Second reason is lesser faction members may give easier matchups. By the way, we have a spot open if u want top 150.

camper killer
08-21-2013, 07:47 AM
the question is not what you commit to but what can you actually score. I have had multiple people promise and show me screen caps of scoring 300K or better. only 1 problem, their stats were sub 300K. People seem to forget that as you move up in ranked teams so do your targets.

example: as a member of a top 10 team your targets are rarely below 1 mil def, and even then those that are typically are pore targets for WP.

If you are beinh rejected, and I say this based on your statement these are LLP accounts, is the leader doesn't doubt your scoring in the past, but feels you cannot score that now due to poor targets or really low stats. I would expect your stats to be 750k or better to be a consistant scorer in a top 25 team.

Speed Demon# 2
08-21-2013, 07:48 AM
Ash, it really depends on your stats and level. If you're hlp doesn't have 300k raw stats, and under level 200, you're going to have a hard time finding anyone to hit in the top 25. If your llp is under level 100 and doesn't have 150k raw stats you're not going to able to hit anyone in the top 25. Those are for raw stats, not boosted. I fought with a top 25 team in Canada, and what should have been a top 50 team in Australia, damned freelodaders, and speak from experience.

Colonel Riptide
08-21-2013, 10:35 AM
whatchamean?

Serious F
08-21-2013, 11:52 AM
I committed 350k for two slots and I don't think there was any wrong. Boo.
Just wanted to share with you all, how the top 25 teams work.

I might commit to score 1 billion score with SUP 1.
If the stats won't match the rivals you would have a hard time getting 350k WD points by hitting the wall...
AND "how the top 25 teams work" is too global, don't you think.

DFI
08-21-2013, 05:00 PM
the question is not what you commit to but what can you actually score. I have had multiple people promise and show me screen caps of scoring 300K or better. only 1 problem, their stats were sub 300K. People seem to forget that as you move up in ranked teams so do your targets.

example: as a member of a top 10 team your targets are rarely below 1 mil def, and even then those that are typically are pore targets for WP.

If you are beinh rejected, and I say this based on your statement these are LLP accounts, is the leader doesn't doubt your scoring in the past, but feels you cannot score that now due to poor targets or really low stats. I would expect your stats to be 750k or better to be a consistant scorer in a top 25 team.

Can't agree more. If this is perhaps why you got rejected, you should consider paying for two spots, ie into a gold pool if they have one and have someone else score for you. At the end of the day, unless you have decent stats, even gold is useless. Perhaps ash can tell us what his stats are, then the picture would be more complete.

ffp
08-21-2013, 05:45 PM
I have seen someone in top25 at my level (80somethiing) who has some crazy stats, 2mil att/def. Not kidding. I had to look a few times to believe it too. Forgot the name but he's a bird colonel so not too hard to find in a sea of majors and captains.

fofito30
08-21-2013, 07:38 PM

Couldn't agree more with you. Most people tend to forget, and new players need to know, that the higher you move into a top 10/25 faction targets have higher stats requiring you to also have higher stats. That said, sometimes during WD your top 10/25 faction is paired with a faction whose members probably have low stats and that makes for low WD's as they are credited in a weird formula created by Gree that includes your Attack, opponent Defense, your rank, opponent rank and levels.
These little, yet important, factors also have a direct effect on gold for points consumption, as you may need more gold to score 350k's when you break the 1 mill/lvl250 barrier.

Acuratepaul
08-21-2013, 08:23 PM
Too many people promise things and can't back it up.

ash.dew
08-21-2013, 09:16 PM
Thanks Cheiz...pm me the details. Thanks!

Crazy top 25 teams! Nobody understands them... lol
Top 50 teams aren't that crazy I can promise you, your 2 accounts would be accepted for 350k alltogether

ash.dew
08-21-2013, 09:18 PM
Thanks Mcdoc, but I think that would be certainly impossible for me now. But I will keep your offer in my mind. Good luck mate.

We'll accept both of your players at 350k each & you can be Top 10 :)

ash.dew
08-21-2013, 09:21 PM
Hi Speed Demon,

I am at level 160 with raw stats A/D 450k/575k. It aint't tough scoring 350k WD points for me. Most of the top 25 teams have egoistic and eccentric players. They're gladly accepting my main account but they have some weird reasons for not accepting my llp. And I am a man of my words. So I don't worry much about them and I hope there will be at least one team who will drop me a rope to climb. :) Good luck to you mate.

Ash, it really depends on your stats and level. If you're hlp doesn't have 300k raw stats, and under level 200, you're going to have a hard time finding anyone to hit in the top 25. If your llp is under level 100 and doesn't have 150k raw stats you're not going to able to hit anyone in the top 25. Those are for raw stats, not boosted. I fought with a top 25 team in Canada, and what should have been a top 50 team in Australia, damned freelodaders, and speak from experience.

ash.dew
08-21-2013, 09:24 PM
Hey Camper Killer,

I am already in a top 50 team, was just trying to get top 25 units (sweet this time). I am quite efficient at my level. L160, A/D 450k/575k (raw stats). I don't think it would be so hard for me to score 350k points. It's just some azz oles in top 25 team can't bear getting a mini even at at the compensation of Wd points. Thanks for your time, good luck to you and your team!

procsyzarc
08-21-2013, 09:24 PM
It is amasing how much it changes I was in ACE and had a hard time finding targets since going free and joining a top 150 faction it is very rare I can't beat the others team defense leader and I am sitting on 300 allies now.

While in Ace my stats where much higher (compared to the avarage for the time) than they are now. People forget as you move up the competion does too, I remember seeing people apply saying they score 400k each WD but looking at their stats in top 10 they would only ever hit the wall

procsyzarc
08-21-2013, 09:26 PM
Hey Camper Killer,

I am already in a top 50 team, was just trying to get top 25 units (sweet this time). I am quite efficient at my level. L160, A/D 450k/575k (raw stats). I don't think it would be so hard for me to score 350k points. It's just some azz oles in top 25 team can't bear getting a mini even at at the compensation of Wd points. Thanks for your time, good luck to you and your team!

I don't play active in top teams any more but I think you would struggle with those stats. last was in ACE I think i was 800k from memory and still had a hard time and 800k then is like 1.5m now

ash.dew
08-21-2013, 09:26 PM
Hey DFI,

I am level 160 and A/D 450k/575k (raw). Well thanks for your time taking on reading this and commenting here. It's not about rejecting me completely. They're ready to take my main account but not llp at any cost. That's what annoyed me more.

Can't agree more. If this is perhaps why you got rejected, you should consider paying for two spots, ie into a gold pool if they have one and have someone else score for you. At the end of the day, unless you have decent stats, even gold is useless. Perhaps ash can tell us what his stats are, then the picture would be more complete.

ash.dew
08-21-2013, 09:29 PM
Hey bud,

I agree it won't be easy there but I have been scoring 200k n over consistently. I guess I have faced lots of top 25 teams during war and I pretty much had an idea. I do think I have to wait on some battles but there will be battles where I can dump couple of vaults. Well I got into one of the top 25 teams now with both accounts. Good luck to you mate.

I don't play active in top teams any more but I think you would struggle with those stats. last was in ACE I think i was 800k from memory and still had a hard time and 800k then is like 1.5m now

Jaebee
08-21-2013, 09:38 PM
To the OP...Another thing to consider is that most top factions have been burned by promises before, so are going to be very hesitant to allow one player to occupy 2 slots if he is unknown to them. Legit factions (who still have to save up for the last few guild expansions) are not going to want to freely give up 2 slots worth 27billion to an unknown player. I'd suggest you take one of the offers you received to get our hlp in, then prove yourself for a war. Afterwards, if you keep your end of things, they would be much more likely to let your llp in.

ash.dew
08-21-2013, 09:42 PM
Thanks Jaebee!

But finally I got into one of the top 25 teams, looking forward to kick some butts. Btw, what faction are you in? You sound like you're in a top 10?

To the OP...Another thing to consider is that most top factions have been burned by promises before, so are going to be very hesitant to allow one player to occupy 2 slots if he is unknown to them. Legit factions (who still have to save up for the last few guild expansions) are not going to want to freely give up 2 slots worth 27billion to an unknown player. I'd suggest you take one of the offers you received to get our hlp in, then prove yourself for a war. Afterwards, if you keep your end of things, they would be much more likely to let your llp in.

Jaebee
08-21-2013, 09:49 PM
Thanks Jaebee!

But finally I got into one of the top 25 teams, looking forward to kick some butts. Btw, what faction are you in? You sound like you're in a top 10?
Look here

<--------------

Or down there ................... \/

ash.dew
08-21-2013, 09:52 PM
Oops my bad! Sorry to bother you. lol

Look here

<--------------

Or down there ................... \/

Hooligany
08-21-2013, 10:05 PM
Oops my bad! Sorry to bother you. lol

Glad that you found a place and apologies for not able to accept your LLP together.

ash.dew
08-21-2013, 10:18 PM
No worries, mate. I knew there has to be one team who will do so. Good luck to you!

Glad that you found a place and apologies for not able to accept your LLP together.

Speed ump
08-22-2013, 12:16 AM
You might consider proving yourself with your main account, then I'd bet they'd be more open to your llp. You can actually do quite well with your stats even in top ten team, but you have to pick your targets when you're matched up with the proper teams. I see too many who say they can do a number, but then they won't hit unless they can average 400 plus points and blame it on it having good targets. If you agree to do the points, be prepared to do the points. I only a average 275 points on my main accounts.i don't average too much better on one of my smaller games, because the targets I have that are weak enough for me to attack are lower levels.

ash.dew
08-22-2013, 04:38 AM
I know that you had lots of bad experiences but I'm not one of the slackers. I was taught to carry my own weight in real life as well as a game. :D
I do more than what I commit. Thanks!

You might consider proving yourself with your main account, then I'd bet they'd be more open to your llp. You can actually do quite well with your stats even in top ten team, but you have to pick your targets when you're matched up with the proper teams. I see too many who say they can do a number, but then they won't hit unless they can average 400 plus points and blame it on it having good targets. If
you agree to do the points, be prepared to do the points. I only a average 275 points on my main accounts.i don't average too much better on one of my smaller games, because the targets I have that are weak enough for me to attack are lower levels.

DFI
08-22-2013, 05:29 AM
Hey DFI,

I am level 160 and A/D 450k/575k (raw). Well thanks for your time taking on reading this and commenting here. It's not about rejecting me completely. They're ready to take my main account but not llp at any cost. That's what annoyed me more.

Ash, thanks for the response. It's nice to see someone who responds with maturity, others would have told some of us to f**k off or some other vulgar language. I'm a little south of you in stats and having battled a lot of good teams, you might need to spend quite a bit of gold if you constantly battle top teams. Perhaps that's why they were concerned whether you could live up to the gold spend. Just my 2 cents but could be totally wrong!