PDA

View Full Version : Bond Beyond Time - Competitive Android Guild

Rafa
08-20-2013, 11:12 PM
Hi. Bond Beyond Time is an Android Guild with friendly and competitive players doing their best to reach the top. If you share the same goals as us and meet our minimum requirements, feel free to apply.

Current guild stats:

Level: 26
Bonuses: 5% to all elements
Guardians: 70/70
Members: 23/25

Requirements:

Level 80+
You MUST be active. Help us with quests, gold contribution and maybe the most important, guild wars when it comes out. Do your BEST in guild wars!

To Apply either PM one of your members or comment with:

Knight's Name:
Friend's code:
Level:
Expansion and level of your TFs:
Armour:
Gem Spending (Optional):

We are starting to use LINE, so its highly recommended you download it if you are interested in joining us!

If you are a fan or friend of our guild and wish to join us in the future, or maybe just get some tips or talk about the game, feel free to contact us or post here aswell. We enjoy helping!

Ocar1n
08-21-2013, 12:07 AM
Hope you will accept me xD

forcefed4door
08-21-2013, 11:23 AM
I'm down... lvl 124 with 11 max tfs. Bunch of maxed lvl 70+ armours. Play everyday. Friend code Wbbcrbnwy

Rafa
08-21-2013, 12:14 PM
I'm down... lvl 124 with 11 max tfs. Bunch of maxed lvl 70+ armours. Play everyday. Friend code Wbbcrbnwy

PM'd , had one of our members add you to he can get you in!

forcefed4door
08-21-2013, 01:45 PM
Didn't get invite yet. Maybe takes time to come through

Ocar1n
08-21-2013, 02:25 PM
you are invited you should have it, but just search for Bond Beyond Time in guild-list and send request
we will accept you.

Obelisk30
08-21-2013, 02:42 PM
Found topic, was looking in general for some weird reason, lol

BBT Gizem
08-30-2013, 12:34 AM
Hi. Bond Beyond Time is an Android Guild with friendly and competitive players doing their best to reach the top. If you share the same goals as us and meet our minimum requirements, feel free to apply.

Current guild stats:

Level: 31
Bonuses: 5% to all elements
Guardian 9/70
Members: 26/27

Requirements:

Level 70+
You MUST be active. Help us with quests, gold contribution and maybe the most important, guild wars when it comes out. Do your BEST in guild wars!

Feel free to reply on this thread and ill read your, msg asap.

To Apply either PM one of your members or comment with:

Knight's Name:
Friend's code:
Level:
Expansion and level of your TFs:
Armour:
Gem Spending (Optional):

We are starting to use LINE, so its highly recommended you download it if you are interested in joining us!

If you are a fan or friend of our guild and wish to join us in the future, or maybe just get some tips or talk about the game, feel free to contact us or post here aswell. We enjoy helping!

Feel free to reply to this thread and ill read your message asap.

Sam89
09-05-2013, 06:16 PM
Friend's code: WBB-CYN-DWN
Level: 90
Expansion and level of your TFs: Fully Expanded All L2 TFs
Armour: 1200 att/defs
Gem Spending (Optional): yes
Contributions: Weekly avg of 1.5-1.8mil gold

Was ranked guild champion, currently ranked high commander in a level 27 guild that doesn't know what they are doing at all.

Moritsume
09-05-2013, 07:22 PM
Knight's Name: Jed
Friend's code: WBC-MYC-YZM
Level: 85
Expansion and level of your TFs: All but 2mil expansion unlocked, 10 lv 3 tfs, 1 lv3 nest, 3 lv3 armories
Armour: Big 4 maxed, Swamp Shaman+ lv 58
Gem Spending: Planning to use gems to finish upgrading my training fields to level 3, and then any gems I win after I'll use for chests. I doubt I'll actively purchase much more unless its a deal with a guaranteed Nemesis+ or some such.

I play every day, getting close to 43 on the epic boss (managed 35 on the last one hoping for 43 this week or next), I just got a Bronze Medal in the last Arena tournament, and I'm currently in a crappy guild I joined right when they came out where all but me and 1 other guy have stopped playing it seems ;_;

Mazacar77
09-06-2013, 03:19 AM
What a nice guild

Mazacar77
09-06-2013, 03:19 AM
This is cool eh:)

Cookie2545
09-15-2013, 12:20 AM
Knight's Name:cooki3
Level:69
Expansion: 12 tf level 2, monster next level2, 3 armor smith
Armour: stormrage armor + (max), wicked wraith + (58/70), blaze borne vanguard (50/99)
Gem Spending (Optional):
Friend code: wbb qvz hgv

temtix
09-15-2013, 07:47 AM
Knight's Name: Temtix

Friend's code: WBC DXQ NBW

Level: 85

Expansion and level of your TFs: Unlocked all my expansions and i have 12 training fields (10 of them is lvl 3)

Armour: Leviathan's platemail lvl 58. Hydra hunter's mail + lvl 45. Swamp shamans Robes + 43. I have tons of fusion boosts armors and 1-2 stars armors im ready to enhance my armors with but i'm saving them until monday im going to buy gems then for aegis of the dragon + and some maelstrom chests. So i'll get aegis of the dragon + version on lvl 50+ on monda

Gems: I'm frequently buying gems so ill end up with a epic/epic + armor sooner or later.

I'm also active atleast 3 hours a day farming mats and grinding xp / arena rating to improve my knighs in each way possible.

~Nate~
09-16-2013, 06:32 PM
Nate
Lvl 72: I lvl up quickly b/c can already can clear Epic Kingdom of Darkness
Expansion: All lvl 3 armor smiths x3 rest are all lvl 3 TFS except for 1 lvl 2
Armor: Flamehuter Garb Big 4 Clayplate Maxed
Working on Combustion and Guardians Battle gear
I buy a lot of gems

johnster292
12-29-2013, 04:19 PM
I have all exspations 12 lvl 2 training camps 1 lvl 2 monster nest
And I have 2 lvl 2 armour smiths a a lvl 3 one
Armor: Vesture of frost, abominable platemail, Armour of glacius
Im level 54 almost completed the can on the last place
And I have lots of dimonds to use
I and on this game all the time
I am able to get lots of mony to donate to the guild
And I would love to be able to get better armour

johnster292
12-29-2013, 04:29 PM
In game name Death Hunter Code WBF-CZV-QGH

Wildghost123
06-08-2014, 02:41 PM
I would like to apply for this amazing guild

Knights name: Goku

Level: 56

Armor: Voidbourne, Vermax, Araknos, Riversteel, Wicked Wraith+, and Pestilence

Still have my hopes up that I'll eventually get an epic in a chance chest that I open every once in a while.

I'm always active, I have a line, and I contribute least 2 million per season