PDA

View Full Version : A New Boost for WD

jchow69
08-20-2013, 11:36 AM
How about a twist for a bonus in the WD? How about a bonus that gives u 10 gold every 24 hours? That's a bonus that hasn't come up yet, I don't think.

Michael1989
08-20-2013, 12:16 PM
Or release a gold payout building. "Gold mine" lol.
500 to buy
Gold needed to upgrade...

Lvl 1 Pays out 5 gold a day
Lvl 2 pays 10 gold
Lvl 3 pays 15 and so on - Somthing like that.

OwainCymro
08-20-2013, 12:18 PM
500 to buy

Lvl 2 pays 10 gold

Like it, but I don't want to pay gold for it. GREE makes billions from us, shouldn't we get something nice back?

jchow69
08-20-2013, 12:18 PM
500 to buy

Lvl 2 pays 10 gold

Wouldn't be too bad. Hope it would cost money to upgrade and level 10 gives out like 50 gold a day, lol.

Thief
08-20-2013, 12:25 PM
The day the release a "Gold Mine" is the day Gree is grasping for up front income trying to suck the game for everything it can before leaving ship.

Even if a "Gold Mine" Costs 500 gold and paid out 10 gold every 24 hours that would mean the ROI would only be 2.5 months for your gold which is really nice for anyone that is coming up on 2 years for playing this game.

Can we Raid this gold Mine? That would make it pretty interesting :D

jchow69
08-20-2013, 12:27 PM
The day the release a "Gold Mine" is the day Gree is grasping for up front income trying to suck the game for everything it can before leaving ship.

Even if a "Gold Mine" Costs 500 gold and paid out 10 gold every 24 hours that would mean the ROI would only be 2.5 months for your gold which is really nice for anyone that is coming up on 2 years for playing this game.

Can we Raid this gold Mine? That would make it pretty interesting :D

Ha, I wish we could raid this gold mine.

Michael1989
08-20-2013, 12:47 PM
True thief, Maybe it would have to cost more than 500 gold, or just give out smaller payouts every 48hrs instead...
I dont know lol, just think it would be a nice building to have along with maybe an Attack increase building too so the balance between the 2 Stats can be abit better.

lemonhaze
08-20-2013, 12:59 PM
good ideal but it will never happen..like thief said if they come out with a gold mine they are ready to jump ship..this would take millons of dollars away from them as if they dont get enuff cash off us anyways so they most definalty will not cut us back on gold spending..as u can see with all the events they are sucking more gold out of us the way it is now..i guess 600% increase in revenue is not enuff they want 1000%

I don't know
08-20-2013, 02:44 PM
500 to buy

Lvl 2 pays 10 gold

If only gree was ready to release something like this. Im a light gold user but if there was a building that gave you gold for 500 gold i would buy that and upgrade the crap out of it. You have to spend money to make money...

TAA Sam
08-20-2013, 04:22 PM
And the day this happens, there will be complete world peace, cancer will be cured, and bankers will be seen as the most honest and respected people in society!!!!

Tito89
08-20-2013, 04:48 PM
And the day this happens, there will be complete world peace, cancer will be cured, and bankers will be seen as the most honest and respected people in society!!!!

have a little faith. you never know what will happen. i mean who honestly saw the global hit list ltq coming? some may have prepared but they wouldnt know when. gree could restart the monthly gold program, or give us 250 for some reason...id tell you but the server on my crystal ball is down.

KFH
08-20-2013, 10:50 PM
it's all said in the prices, 25 gold for a health regen that is ridiculous no way are they going to ruin that cash cow.

Hooligany
08-21-2013, 12:29 AM
It may happen, but every 24hrs instead of a 10 or 5 gold, your building produces a crate. Touch on crate and open it.
You will receive a "better luck next time".. Hehe

Mcdoc
08-21-2013, 01:41 AM
I brought up an idea before to get a Gold bar per day for every money building you had at level 10 - more gold bars for bigger buildings of course - so a level 10 building that cost you over 500 million would pay more.

Maybe a good formula - one gold bar per day for each level 10 building that cost over 100 million for the 10th upgrade - 1 Gold bar per 100 million per building.

This would encourage everyone to SPEND money to buy cash to get these buildings to level 10 - so - WIN - WIN - Gree gets money for cash - we get Gold back over time for our investment :)

Joh
08-21-2013, 05:10 AM
A couple more realistic boosts would be new nation boosts: Saudi Arabia +10% income boost, zombieland +10% health regen boost. or a attack boost building, juditsu training facility. Something like this would be cool, I've noticed because everyone's def is substantially higher then their attack most event prizes have a higher attack, I guess trying to close the gap on the attack/defense difference

Mcdoc
08-21-2013, 05:25 AM
It's time for a new Water Building - perhaps a boost attached - or just the next LE Country building :0

mickymacirl
08-21-2013, 05:34 AM
What about faction buildings? Costing 20 billion (or whatever) that allows all in the faction to build it. Not hard to do from a code perspective.

cheiz
08-21-2013, 05:36 AM
Hi Micky! Good idea

Captain Steelman
08-21-2013, 06:40 AM
What about faction buildings? Costing 20 billion (or whatever) that allows all in the faction to build it. Not hard to do from a code perspective.

Great idea...!

You know for a fact its not hard to do...? You know a little something about coding...?

TheDanimal
08-21-2013, 06:46 AM
good ideal but it will never happen..like thief said if they come out with a gold mine they are ready to jump ship..this would take millons of dollars away from them as if they dont get enuff cash off us anyways so they most definalty will not cut us back on gold spending..as u can see with all the events they are sucking more gold out of us the way it is now..i guess 600% increase in revenue is not enuff they want 1000%
Exactly. Don't see this ever happening. Now MAYBE a building that gave you cash as normal and a small amount of gold randomly or every month would work...
IF Gree ever did something like this, the gold return would be so small it wouldn't be worth it and all you heathens would be in an uproar on the forums... So yep - don't see this happening

Stacey
08-21-2013, 06:49 AM
There already is a gold mine. It's called Modern War and GREE collects from it every day!

TheDanimal
08-21-2013, 06:51 AM
There already is a gold mine. It's called Modern War and GREE collects from it every day!
Stacey FTW!

Thief
08-21-2013, 07:56 AM

I like this idea and agree it wouldn't be that hard to do.
We already have a donations section in place so it could just be a secondary donation tab and then once you spend 20B everyone in the faction has the building unlocked (i would assume the lvl 1 would then be free to purchase?) Players would still be in charge of upgrading or are you thinking we would need to upgrade as a faction as well?

*I could see the upgrade being a difficult part to code as its not 100% of the same players there all the time.

manlikesam
08-21-2013, 01:51 PM

Great idea!!

K4H
08-21-2013, 02:51 PM
Sounds really interesting!

lemonhaze
08-21-2013, 03:22 PM
It's time for a new Water Building - perhaps a boost attached - or just the next LE Country building :0+1 o have 6 spots for some water builds..my ocean is dryimg up