PDA

View Full Version : Gree, my eye sight sucks

otis10341
08-20-2013, 07:36 AM
It would be very beneficial if we had the ability to zero in and out on opponents factions list during WD
events to be able to read stats even when wearing my glasses. Same thing with comments section. Please help us old decrepitated players.

Tito89
08-20-2013, 07:49 AM
im all for it, would do no harm and would help more people enjoy the game (like those with poor eyesight ;)) also and option to enlarge text would be good, sometimes im sure people cant read some of the unit names in their inventories...

warrends
08-20-2013, 08:52 AM
im all for it, would do no harm and would help more people enjoy the game (like those with poor eyesight ;)) also and option to enlarge text would be good, sometimes im sure people cant read some of the unit names in their inventories...

I can't even FIND my units in my inventories half the time. Larger text, plus some organization in many of the MW pages (maybe put the units in alphabetical order???) would save us all a lot of time.

keeskiller
08-20-2013, 08:55 AM
and organisation choice, alphabetical or latest units on front ;)

stephen2013
08-20-2013, 08:59 AM
Alphabetical, by strength, or latest would be fantastic. I have great eyesight but definitely think this is a good idea anyways for those that do need it

Michael1989
08-20-2013, 09:05 AM
Whilst on the topic of being able to see things.... Maybe a "Search" button of our allies list?

solo.modernwar
08-20-2013, 11:08 AM
THIS is an awesome thread. And I thought I was the only one having a hard time. (Yes, I'm in denial... I'm going to need reading glasses... I know!) Haha

I'm sure it's not just me, but for an information-laden app, it would be nice to have a search feature in a couple key areas. I know, I know... work on the more important stuff first. Totally agreed, but it would be nice.

SPWD
08-20-2013, 11:16 AM
Also on android it would be nice to be a able to zoom out so I can see my or rivals base better especially when having a move around as even on ipad you're too close to the ground if you know what I mean.

Steve

Bndawgs
08-20-2013, 11:49 AM
Also on android it would be nice to be a able to zoom out so I can see my or rivals base better especially when having a move around as even on ipad you're too close to the ground if you know what I mean.

Steve

i'm on android and i'm able to zoom in or out on my base or any base. it's the first thing i do when i get to a rival's base.

lemonhaze
08-20-2013, 12:14 PM
it would be great but they need to fix all the other bugs in the game b4 they try to attempt this..can u imagine how many more glitches this would cause for them...i have yet to see something new that hasnt messed up on them

SPWD
08-20-2013, 01:53 PM
i'm on android and i'm able to zoom in or out on my base or any base. it's the first thing i do when i get to a rival's base.

So can I but not as far out as iOS ,be nice to be able to fit my whole base in the screen when zoomed out but it's nowhere near at the moment.

360 Joules
08-20-2013, 03:55 PM
All you guys need is an ipad or maybe just play it on your computer!

Big C
08-20-2013, 10:20 PM
Makes me feel better that there are other players needing reading glasses to play.