PDA

View Full Version : Stats dropping again and again

08-20-2013, 03:06 AM
A few weeks ago, during the battle for Australia, my stats dropped dramatically due to a sudden drop of allies from 500 to 23. After contacting gree and sending ally invites untill I had 500 again, my stats weren't as they were used to be but gree told me that my stats were now correct.

This morning I updated MW and my stats were 60k lower than before the update......?????

I played WD events like crazy to work on my stats and leveled up 36 times after Australia. What's next? Do I have to do the same thing all over again to get my stats back up?
Maybe this is another try getting people to stop from camping?

And yes, I've seen the ' android stats corrected' topic but it looks weird that stats drop over and over again whilst the level stays as it is. This way the hlp players with high stats get more and more easy targets.

Sal T Iguana
08-21-2013, 04:13 PM
I've learned to deal with it. It is what it is.

DRJ
08-22-2013, 08:33 PM
It see.s lime every event I scramble to get back to my previous stats after an update, glitch, or program reorganizing keeps throttling my stats. The worst one was the ally glitch that dropped me from the 500k range into the 300's. They closed my ticket, said it was resolved but left me 40k attack short.

You are not alone in your stat chasing frustrations (well maybe to customer support you are) but I have a feeling we just have to deal with it or cut bait and call it a bad investment. I see people quiting after every update so eventually gree is going to run low on gold spenders and actually have to recognize our concerns.

ash.dew
08-22-2013, 09:10 PM
Same here. Last android update (I guess a week ago) screwed up my stats. My stats are dropping every time I add an ally. I wrote it to GREE support. And you all know what they could say, we are working on the fix and will be released as soon as possible. It's really disgusting.Why don't they do a test run first and then release the update? Every time they claim to come up with the fix and the update really screws up more and more. If they keep doing the same, I would rather become a free player. If they don't fix it before the war, I swear I will quit playing this game.

A few weeks ago, during the battle for Australia, my stats dropped dramatically due to a sudden drop of allies from 500 to 23. After contacting gree and sending ally invites untill I had 500 again, my stats weren't as they were used to be but gree told me that my stats were now correct.

This morning I updated MW and my stats were 60k lower than before the update......?????

I played WD events like crazy to work on my stats and leveled up 36 times after Australia. What's next? Do I have to do the same thing all over again to get my stats back up?
Maybe this is another try getting people to stop from camping?

And yes, I've seen the ' android stats corrected' topic but it looks weird that stats drop over and over again whilst the level stays as it is. This way the hlp players with high stats get more and more easy targets.