PDA

View Full Version : With all due respect

HExXxENBEAST@SUP1
08-19-2013, 10:58 PM
With all due respect to the wonderful SUP friends I have made.... Please exempt yourself from the implied accusations that I am about to put forth if they do not apply. SUP leader- you especially should not take offense to the following, since you have proven to be an upstanding person

Here we go:

I'll be succinct about my past history.
I started playing last Augist. Roughly six months in, I joined SEALTEAM-6. A member of the faction was a hacker. Being a complete technology IDIOT, I handed over my UDID to him, as did another female in the faction. We were both asked to 'copy' an email ticket we composed to Gree and send it to him so he could "help" us.
He inserted Bridge Jumpers into both of our inventories, which are Health Regeneration units. 17 were inserted into my inventory. Being a complete retard as I was in regards to gaming, I didn't see this as an issue when he told us what he did. Cool advantage, right???
Then I climbed up the faction ladder because I had mad wicked health regen. Then I realized that the hack to my avpccount was NOT cool, and contacted Gree to get it the **** out of my inventory.
Fast forward to SUP. since SUP doesn't tolerate hackers, my profile had to be 'approved' prior to joining. I told them about my unfair advantage, and MICKEYMAC-IRL was assigned to reviewing my profile. He found the health regen units (deadly bridge jumpers) and I explained. I still got approved to join SUP.
My hacker benefactor resurfaced during Madagascar and took over my account- sold my base, burned my gold, inserted erroneous into my top 3 in my inventory, and posted racial slurs in my faction forum, etc.
The problem was reports immediately to Gree.
Fast forward......Gree was very helpful, changed my UDID, restored my base and adjusted my health regen to normal in my bonus section. I was +99% with the hack units and was restored to 82% with faction bonuses. The bridge jumpers remained in my inventory but didn't stack. Cool.......

I jumped from SUP to Ferr a couple of weeks ago and as many of you saw, I caught major hell for it. As many of you saw, a couple of SUP members took the low road and cast some fairly ugly aspersions here in the forums over the incident.

I disclosed my prior history to the Ferr officer who recruited me, and provided email evidence from a Gree tech that proved that I was clean.

Over $1000 dollars spent on WD Canada with Ferr ( nearly 600,000 points).
Two days after this, I was banned.
NO response from Gree.
I contacted Apple about this Friday, stating my money expendutures, and magically received a Gree response.
Here is what I received as a response:

Hi Resa,

This account had be suspended due to having items that are providing an unfair advantage in competition. In particular, this account has 185 Irish Work Ethic bonuses, 26 Max Health bonuses, and 40 Divine Jungle Endurance bonuses. Can you please explain how these appeared in the account?

Best,
Sean

I am FURIOUS!!!!!! How did this happen when I was approved by Gree and had a completely new UDID?????
And WHY, two days after fighting for Ferr, was I banned???
I'm assuming that these bonuses are from Madagascar (the event prior to my account douching) and Ireland.
My account was CLEAN with both SUP and FERR.
Seeing as though I was 'approved' by a SUP investigator months ago who has complete access to our accounts, I'm extremely upset that I now have BLATENT units/bonuses inserted into my account that make me look like a hacker.
I find this HIGHLY convenient seeing as though I was clean and then magically had erroneous bonuses/units after I joined Ferr, then got banned. Interesting, since I was given a NEW UDID by Gree.

Speakingthetruth
08-19-2013, 11:05 PM
cant wait to see the responses to this thread....

Specialized
08-19-2013, 11:11 PM
Wow! I'm really sorry this has happened to you! I would be furious. I do not want to point the finger at anyone as I dont want this happening to me. I personally believe this was done someone in your previous faction. They would not ban someone like this well if they did they should be banning players i have come across the last war. my LLP is in a top 400/500 faction and came across a lvl 21 DL with 400 or something of the same indestructible units. i mean wtf? all he has to do is participate this war, erase the account. Gree seriously needs to take better control of the game. Clearly anyone can hack now and get away with it. But people like you that spend real money to play the game gets screwed over. There has been many bad things happening in this game and i think MW will never be able to be free from hackers. Gree wont ban someone that spent money like you in a top faction unless someone powerful demanded it. Hope you get justice and get back into the game. if not, get a full refund from apple and be happy. Hope I dont get banned lol.

I am a cow
08-19-2013, 11:49 PM
WTF GREE screw up AGAIN!

Biensoi
08-20-2013, 12:08 AM
I would like to get an explanation of how a obvious health h@cker can get approved to join the 2 top factions, with a 99% health h@ck you can score easy 1 milion WD points. that would benefit a faction ennormously without spending gold.

Lyek
08-20-2013, 12:12 AM
For the sake of argument, I will assume what you are saying is true.

in short, you hacked your account three times or had someone hack it for you (same difference) and now Gree has banned you and you are angry? quite funny to be honest.

In my humble opinion, the only mistake that was made, is that Gree didn't ban you the first time you hacked or had someone hack for you. Ignorance of the rules (regarding hacking) doesn't make you exempt from the consequences. I don't see how you could be ever entitled to have your money back or your account. Good work Gree!

Then again, this reads like a fantasy story made up just to make SUP and Ferr look like factions that accept hackers. Never just trust anything posted on the Internet.

Badvock
08-20-2013, 12:45 AM
Question, how in the world did Gree issue you a new UDID. Is this not the unique identifier within your device and there for not changeable on gree's side. I can see that they may link your existing UDID to another account on there servers but to change it completely does not sound right.

Can anyone else confirm?

Dealer204
08-20-2013, 01:18 AM
So gree banned someone that was at one point a hacker and took an unfair advantage over other people that spend just as much money, and have never cheated..Sounds like gree did something right, maybe they should have banned you the first time.. Better late then never..

senex morosus
08-20-2013, 01:18 AM
I have no sympathy for you. I have this massive grin on my face that I am starting to look like the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland.

Speed ump
08-20-2013, 01:24 AM
I cannot speak for what ferr may have done, but I can say that the recollection of the facts stated dont quite match up to the sequence of events as I know them in sup.

I am a cow
08-20-2013, 02:40 AM
I cannot speak for what ferr may have done, but I can say that the recollection of the facts stated dont quite match up to the sequence of events as I know them in sup.

Enlighten us please then we can make a final judgement....

xxinterfector
08-20-2013, 03:04 AM
With all due respect to the wonderful SUP friends I have made.... Please exempt yourself from the implied accusations that I am about to put forth if they do not apply. SUP leader- you especially should not take offense to the following, since you have proven to be an upstanding person

Here we go:

I started playing last Augist. Roughly six months in, I joined SEALTEAM-6. A member of the faction was a hacker. Being a complete technology IDIOT, I handed over my UDID to him, as did another female in the faction. We were both asked to 'copy' an email ticket we composed to Gree and send it to him so he could "help" us.
He inserted Bridge Jumpers into both of our inventories, which are Health Regeneration units. 17 were inserted into my inventory. Being a complete retard as I was in regards to gaming, I didn't see this as an issue when he told us what he did. Cool advantage, right???
Then I climbed up the faction ladder because I had mad wicked health regen. Then I realized that the hack to my avpccount was NOT cool, and contacted Gree to get it the **** out of my inventory.
Fast forward to SUP. since SUP doesn't tolerate hackers, my profile had to be 'approved' prior to joining. I told them about my unfair advantage, and MICKEYMAC-IRL was assigned to reviewing my profile. He found the health regen units (deadly bridge jumpers) and I explained. I still got approved to join SUP.
My hacker benefactor resurfaced during Madagascar and took over my account- sold my base, burned my gold, inserted erroneous into my top 3 in my inventory, and posted racial slurs in my faction forum, etc.
Fast forward......Gree was very helpful, changed my UDID, restored my base and adjusted my health regen to normal in my bonus section. I was +99% with the hack units and was restored to 82% with faction bonuses. The bridge jumpers remained in my inventory but didn't stack. Cool.......

I jumped from SUP to Ferr a couple of weeks ago and as many of you saw, I caught major hell for it. As many of you saw, a couple of SUP members took the low road and cast some fairly ugly aspersions here in the forums over the incident.

I disclosed my prior history to the Ferr officer who recruited me, and provided email evidence from a Gree tech that proved that I was clean.

NO response from Gree.
I contacted Apple about this Friday, stating my money expendutures, and magically received a Gree response.

Hi Resa,

This account had be suspended due to having items that are providing an unfair advantage in competition. In particular, this account has 185 Irish Work Ethic bonuses, 26 Max Health bonuses, and 40 Divine Jungle Endurance bonuses. Can you please explain how these appeared in the account?

Best,
Sean

I am FURIOUS!!!!!! How did this happen when I was approved by Gree and had a completely new UDID?????
I'm assuming that these bonuses are from Madagascar (the event prior to my account douching) and Ireland.
Seeing as though I was 'approved' by a SUP investigator months ago who has complete access to our accounts, I'm extremely upset that I now have BLATENT units/bonuses inserted into my account that make me look like a hacker.
I find this HIGHLY convenient seeing as though I was clean and then magically had erroneous bonuses/units after I joined Ferr, then got banned. Interesting, since I was given a NEW UDID by Gree.
With all due respect,
I call BS.

thunder
08-20-2013, 03:52 AM
Take care resa i think i might go look at one of your adult movies right now

HExXxENBEAST@SUP1
08-20-2013, 03:57 AM
I'm not due BS, but thanks for For the the kind offer.

General Ranger
08-20-2013, 04:00 AM
Question, how in the world did Gree issue you a new UDID. Is this not the unique identifier within your device and there for not changeable on gree's side. I can see that they may link your existing UDID to another account on there servers but to change it completely does not sound right.

Can anyone else confirm?

You are correct they can't be changed.

HExXxENBEAST@SUP1
08-20-2013, 04:02 AM
You are correct they can't be changed.

Yes they can. Are we really questioning this? Lol

General Ranger
08-20-2013, 04:03 AM
Take care resa i think i might go look at one of your adult movies right now link please lol

HExXxENBEAST@SUP1
08-20-2013, 04:06 AM
Yes ithey can. Are we really questioning this? Lol
Not about to give out my UDUD. But my formerly industry named was Robyn Foster

HExXxENBEAST@SUP1
08-20-2013, 04:10 AM
With all due respect,
I call BS.

Good for your you sweetheart. I admire those who are a stand.

General Ranger
08-20-2013, 04:14 AM
Yes they can. Are we really questioning this? Lol

A UDID is unique to a device and 100% cannot be changed.

Obviously if you moved your account to a new device you would then of had a new UDID

HGF69
08-20-2013, 04:15 AM
For the sake of argument, I will assume what you are saying is true.

in short, you hacked your account three times or had someone hack it for you (same difference) and now Gree has banned you and you are angry? quite funny to be honest.

In my humble opinion, the only mistake that was made, is that Gree didn't ban you the first time you hacked or had someone hack for you. Ignorance of the rules (regarding hacking) doesn't make you exempt from the consequences. I don't see how you could be ever entitled to have your money back or your account. Good work Gree!

Then again, this reads like a fantasy story made up just to make SUP and Ferr look like factions that accept hackers. Never just trust anything posted on the Internet.

Best response from a few good ones.

On another note, I held my head in my hands when I saw a post this morning where the guy put all his details from tickets including his ID, device and account into a thread on here. Wouldn't be suprised if the person no longer has contol of his game.

whitefire
08-20-2013, 04:20 AM
Not quite sure if gree would be able to assist in this, but as you can change your imei code on your phone (albeit not with standard tools), you can change the rest too.

As to the op's plight. I would suspect foul play too and i don't think it's beneath some of her former teammates to do such a thing. But it's also true that she should have been banned after the first hack. Whether someone did it for her or she did it herself, she knew or should have known it was cheating.

HExXxENBEAST@SUP1
08-20-2013, 04:22 AM

Obviously if you moved your account to a new device you would then of had a new UDID

Lol, CJ, as you here to back me up)?
The question hat remains in answered still remains

I am a cow
08-20-2013, 04:27 AM
Take care resa i think i might go look at one of your adult movies right now

Yes pls! ;)

HExXxENBEAST@SUP1
8999999999999989998888&9&9909999

General Ranger
Not quite sure if gree would be able to assist in this, but as you can change your imei code on your phone (albeit not with standard tools), you can change the rest too.

As to the op's plight. I would suspect foul play too and i don't think it's beneath some of her former teammates to do such a thing. But it's also true that she should have been banned after the first hack. Whether someone did it for her or she did it herself, she knew or should have known it was cheating.

"I started playing last Augist. Roughly six months in, I joined SEALTEAM-6. A member of the faction was a hacker. Being a complete technology IDIOT, I handed over my UDID to him, as did another female in the faction. We were both asked to 'copy' an email ticket we composed to Gree and send it to him so he could "help" us."

Story seems to be changing by the minute

I am a cow
08-20-2013, 04:32 AM
"I started playing last Augist. Roughly six months in, I joined SEALTEAM-6. A member of the faction was a hacker. Being a complete technology IDIOT, I handed over my UDID to him, as did another female in the faction. We were both asked to 'copy' an email ticket we composed to Gree and send it to him so he could "help" us."

Hmmmmm.....guilty as charge

HExXxENBEAST@SUP1
08-20-2013, 04:33 AM

You go with that sweetheart.

HExXxENBEAST@SUP1
08-20-2013, 04:38 AM
Listen, I has nothing to contrive. I Am the only female here. I could give two turds about all of this

I am a cow
08-20-2013, 04:40 AM
Listen, I has nothing to contrive. I Am the only female here. I could give two turds about all of this

You might want to get Ferr to confirm your story we trust Ferr he is a legit and honest player

whitefire
08-20-2013, 04:41 AM
lol. Of course you do. That's why you're posting so much :cool:

Meta Rage Trollbot
08-20-2013, 05:05 AM
Micky, say it isn't so!

Sal T Iguana
08-20-2013, 05:14 AM
My my this a shocker.

Sal T Iguana
08-20-2013, 05:17 AM
Interesting stuff I'm reading. Let me finish eating my grilled cheese and then I'll finish reading

Sal T Iguana
08-20-2013, 05:25 AM
Where's the leadership from SUP and FERR? The players need a statement. The people are restless. And what does Micky have to say? He denied having that SCAN device, yet Resa said he does. You mean, SUP is really spying on our private details? CJ, please, we need a full scale investigation. Help us, CJ.

Michael1989
08-20-2013, 05:26 AM
Nice bit of light reading although im sure this story is going to change into a 50 page Thread lol. Looking forward to seeing what happens next though...

Ragmondino
08-20-2013, 05:38 AM
Not about to give out my UDUD. But my formerly industry named was Robyn Foster

Of course it was fella

mickymacirl
08-20-2013, 05:41 AM

UDID can be changed, Gree don't use UDID (Apple) anymore due to Apple rules.

They use a better, more secure way of identifying a player ID.

General Ranger
08-20-2013, 05:42 AM
UDID can be changed, Gree don't use UDID (Apple) anymore due to Apple rules.

They use a better, more secure way of identifying a player ID.

That's only come in recently but I bow down to your elite hacking knowledge

mickymacirl
08-20-2013, 05:51 AM
Where's the leadership from SUP and FERR? The players need a statement. The people are restless. And what does Micky have to say? He denied having that SCAN device, yet Resa said he does. You mean, SUP is really spying on our private details? CJ, please, we need a full scale investigation. Help us, CJ.

Nowhere does Resa mention this mythological scanning device that people are banging on about, the main reason being it doesn't exist and is a rumor from various misinformed, ignorant sources who have only one interest, and that's to stop Gree making money.

As for Resa and having those units and illegal topped up faction rewards/boosts, I'd suggest you contact Gree and ask them about it, SUP or Ferr do not have a crystal ball, or access to information ONLY Gree will have.

Having dealt with Sean from Gree before, he's not one to ban someone lightly, and has quite clearly outlined the case for the ban.

Also, expect this thread to be locked soon as it discusses bans which is against forum policy :(

mickymacirl
08-20-2013, 05:54 AM

Changing a UDID on a device isn't considered hacking, FYI.

Biensoi
08-20-2013, 05:54 AM
Mickey, can you respond to the following allegation?

mickymacirl
08-20-2013, 05:59 AM
Mickey, can you respond to the following allegation?

Looking through someones inventory before they join a faction and having knowledge of the vast amount unit types is pretty standard nowadays!

If I remember correctly, it was AFTER I found the units that Resa, 'came clean', again, please contact Gree, they can give you the answers you seek. Us mere mortals cannot!

General Ranger
08-20-2013, 06:08 AM
Changing a UDID on a device isn't considered hacking, FYI.

I was referring to your scanning device

mickymacirl
08-20-2013, 06:11 AM
I was referring to your scanning device

See a few posts up, doesn't exist :P

Sal T Iguana
08-20-2013, 06:17 AM
Who's the master Leroy!

Dipstik
08-20-2013, 06:20 AM
*munches popcorn*

Sal T Iguana
08-20-2013, 06:28 AM
*munches popcorn*
Pass the butter

BSG123
08-20-2013, 06:34 AM
Yes, you're very special. Everyone cares, deeply.

Speed ump
08-20-2013, 06:39 AM
Ranger, your questions have been answered, salty, I already commented, and don have the desire to inform anyone, or everyone of any details. Frankly it's boring, and no longer any of my business once it gree got involved.

fkamb
08-20-2013, 06:42 AM
I like the support person you named in your post a lot: very helpful guy

BSG123
08-20-2013, 06:43 AM

Orly?

Weird way of expressing lack of care. Lol you respond to everyone.

Hooligany
08-20-2013, 06:45 AM
Interesting indeed

fkamb
08-20-2013, 06:47 AM
I still don't know what udid is.

HGF69
08-20-2013, 06:51 AM
Salted. Now close the thread pls.

Tito89
08-20-2013, 07:05 AM

Here we go:

NO response from Gree.

Hi Resa,

Best,
Sean

long post, nearly gave up halfway thru but im glad i finished it to say...

wow gree wow. something queer going on with gree there. must have been a new guy who banned you, just cause he could or maybe someone hacked your new account and ticketed gree. whatever happened i hope you get a good explanation from gree (but...hope is feigned from me now) and you get your profile back. this is really stupid...good luck gettin it sorted.

Sal T Iguana
08-20-2013, 07:41 AM
UDID, iDID, WeDID, TheyDID, WhoDID, WhyDID, WhenDID, HowDID, WhatDID, WhereDID, OmgDIDyou

Jlc
08-20-2013, 07:49 AM
I'm also not too good with technology, but if I get 400 bridge jumpers , I think it's safe to suspect that something isn't right. I don't see you getting much sympathy here. Curious to see how it turns out.

Thief
08-20-2013, 07:49 AM
Don't mind me...Just sitting here in the Shadows enjoying the show.

I won't get on my soap box about hackers or hacked accounts...not today at least.

CISCO_sf
08-20-2013, 07:58 AM
Why when ppl pay money for gold are expecting to be god in the game?
You did hack and you deserve to be banned.
I am glad someone reported you.
If you pay money you enjoyed the game, you didnt do the favour to gree.
I hope gree can find all the cheater like you.

Powerbang
08-20-2013, 08:06 AM
NO NO NOOOOO! Not 99% health regen!!!

Wait... this is kind of cool! I wont say anything for a few months until questioned about it. I'll just give it a little whirl.

Pro
08-20-2013, 08:16 AM
So you were hacked and things were cleaned up and your game was resecured. SO how do you "believe" you got the items in your inventory?

Agent Orange
08-20-2013, 08:24 AM
Did your itunes and icloud accounts stop when Gree 'changed' your uid? Basically they can't. You are screwed.

honest Abe
08-20-2013, 08:57 AM
My view is there should be no second chances for hacking. There needs to be a strict policy on this, no exceptions. Draw an analogy to insider trading, if people got a free pass what is the incentive not to do it? I and others have spent an embarrassing amount of money on this game and feel we should be entitled to some level of a fair playing field and protection of the money we have sunk into it. As an example, there are notorious hackers with incontravertial evidence still floating around (just look at bobs time lapses, man of many names, I have run into that guy repeatedly etc). Best I can tell, nothing has been done.

Gree, you may not believe it but your click through is not bullet proof. there is contractual consideration for spending our money and a court in equity is not where you want to wind up (yes, i have just a little legal experience and its not european). On top of that, I don't know how you net payments with itunes or google but I suspect there is a netting arrangement where they will withhold payments. Given your domestic coin consumption is a mess and the fact that your us operation just went into the black (lets just say I am in a rather unique positon of having access to your earnings calls, transcripts and all of your sell side research), you should be taking better care of your intellectual property lest the research community, board, and shareholders uncover what an apparent mess this is (hackers, unsucured software, free gold etc etc).

The op couldbe a very nice person that was perhaps naive in her actions but there needs to be real consequences and more active policing of your title. Your standard responses (we look into things, you dont know how much we do etc etc) are not cutting it. We need to see more action and you can start with the man of many names (ive been waiting as the proof was beyond question) and his hacker buddies, don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about. Next time perhaps I ask a question about all this on your earnings call, my guess is the home office in Tokyo will have a swat team in San Fran within 24 hrs. I don't think anyone wants that but you need to clean up your act. There is enough real money at stake here that we all deserve it.

Speed ump
08-20-2013, 09:18 AM
Yes truthless, you hackers do hate Micky. He don't more to get your kind removed from the game than anyone, so I understand where you're coming from.

jchow69
08-20-2013, 10:01 AM
You had a 82% health regen!!! I would be able to score 75-100k WD points easily without gold and if I were you, I would've joined a top 25 faction. Also, another 5% health regen from top 25 would've given u 87%. Wow, but still, I don't see how u hacked.

La La594
08-20-2013, 10:03 AM
I have the skills to hack this game, but whats the point of hacking, then I'm not playing a game I'm programming and that's work, boring, ignorance is no defense, you knew what you were doing and you've come unstuck, buy a new device and start a new clean game then you wont have any problems will you, most people lose they assets when they come unstuck why should you be any different.

jchow69
08-20-2013, 10:05 AM
I have the skills to hack this game, but whats the point of hacking, then I'm not playing a game I'm programming and that's work, boring, ignorance is no defense, you knew what you were doing and you've come unstuck, buy a new device and start a new clean game then you wont have any problems will you, most people lose they assets when they come unstuck why should you be any different.

You mean start a brand new account, get plenty of LE sets to increase stats, then join a good faction? Well, I guess that COULD work.

Speed ump
08-20-2013, 10:09 AM
Micky is not the one hiding behind false names, and newly created accounts, nor has he ever had to do that because of violating the rules here. Seems a few others have though. Oh, hello truthless. There you are. What will your next several names be? Want to try to keep my train of thought, you know my alcohol induced stupor makes it difficult.

Sal T Iguana
08-20-2013, 10:16 AM
Popo said, " I'm sorry but we can't let you keep your inheritance, we need to talk"

senex morosus
08-20-2013, 10:18 AM
It's always down to Micky. One day he is the game's biggest hacker and the next he is a 'magician' that can magically switch levels by the touch of a magic button. If anyone suspects him of hacking, contact GREE, oh wait.... You have already done that several times in the past years right? I don't need a magic button to view Hexxenbeast's 17 skull jumpers and 3 deadly jumpers. They are right there for you to view if you do care about your faction's members and whether they hack or not.

Hexxenbeast started off as frogbutt and tried to contact PJ before Ireland on hopes of her joining PUN. She has always said she can make more than 1M points for WD. When SF and PUN thought of a merger, she was recruited into Superfaction by superfaction right after Columbia. During Madagascar, she was part of SF and no one noticed her hacked units until SUP started for Madagascar. It was during this time that she wanted access to PUN's chat room and she knew that she wouldn't get in unless someone would verify her as a legit player.

It was only after her attempt to join PUN's chat room that someone from PUN noticed her hacked units. When confronted, she then blamed it on a guy called p l @tim UM Scooby saying that he hacked her account for her and only then did she come clean. GREE were notified but as you know, GREE support isn't as quick as they should be and the account was compromised during the Madagascar battle where she kept on mentioning in chat that she is going up in levels. She became SF's punching bag and SF had hell about it from forumites. They defended her case but avoided having her in battle for upcoming WDs until her account was fixed. In SUP, she did not benefit from any top 10 units because she did not fight in SUP for Poland while her top 10 unit in Madagascar was taken away for obvious hacking. She was asked to 'help' a lower SUP faction where in reality she was too weak to be fighting alongside PUN which she has been nagging about for a long time. After GREE cleared her account, she was too weak and was given free rides for FVF to boost her stats up but even if she spent $2k, her stats were way too low for SUP1 while SUP2 didn't want to see another mess up like Madagascar.

She had access to SUP's main rooms up until she mentioned she will go to Ferr's to 'spy on him'. That is when SUP kicked her from all the rooms and she left to join FERR on her own. Her plea on this thread has nothing to do with SUP but all on GREE and they don't ban you unless you did something against their game's ToS.

In every game like GREE's games, you will find spies in other factions deceiving one faction and benefitting another. It was obvious that due to her loss of hacking powers, she could not meet the faction requirements for top 10. Once you are caught hacking and forced to come clean, don't blame SUP or it's leaders for such decisions.

jchow69
08-20-2013, 10:21 AM
It's always down to Micky. One day he is the game's biggest hacker and the next he is a 'magician' that can magically switch levels by the touch of a magic button. If anyone suspects him of hacking, contact GREE, oh wait.... You have already done that several times in the past years right? I don't need a magic button to view Hexxenbeast's 17 skull jumpers and 3 deadly jumpers. They are right there for you to view if you do care about your faction's members and whether they hack or not.

Hexxenbeast started off as frogbutt and tried to contact PJ before Ireland on hopes of her joining PUN. She has always said she can make more than 1M points for WD. When SF and PUN thought of a merger, she was recruited into Superfaction by superfaction right after Columbia. During Madagascar, she was part of SF and no one noticed her hacked units until SUP started for Madagascar. It was during this time that she wanted access to PUN's chat room and she knew that she wouldn't get in unless someone would verify her as a legit player.

It was only after her attempt to join PUN's chat room that someone from PUN noticed her hacked units. When confronted, she then blamed it on a guy called p l @tim UM Scooby saying that he hacked her account for her and only then did she come clean. GREE were notified but as you know, GREE support isn't as quick as they should be and the account was compromised during the Madagascar battle where she kept on mentioning in chat that she is going up in levels. She became SF's punching bag and SF had hell about it from forumites. They defended her case but avoided having her in battle for upcoming WDs until her account was fixed. In SUP, she did not benefit from any top 10 units because she did not fight in SUP for Poland while her top 10 unit in Madagascar was taken away for obvious hacking. She was asked to 'help' a lower SUP faction where in reality she was too weak to be fighting alongside PUN which she has been nagging about for a long time. After GREE cleared her account, she was too weak and was given free rides for FVF to boost her stats up but even if she spent $2k, her stats were way too low for SUP1 while SUP2 didn't want to see another mess up like Madagascar.

She had access to SUP's main rooms up until she mentioned she will go to Ferr's to 'spy on him'. That is when SUP kicked her from all the rooms and she left to join FERR on her own. Her plea on this thread has nothing to do with SUP but all on GREE and they don't ban you unless you did something against their game's ToS.

In every game like GREE's games, you will find spies in other factions deceiving one faction and benefitting another. It was obvious that due to her loss of hacking powers, she could not meet the faction requirements for top 10. Once you are caught hacking and forced to come clean, don't blame SUP or it's leaders for such decisions.

Hmm, interesting, what was the top 10 prize for Madagascar and why is dat the only unit getting taken away?

senex morosus
08-20-2013, 10:45 AM
Hmm, interesting, what was the top 10 prize for Madagascar and why is dat the only unit getting taken away?

It's the stratovarius plane I believe. I am not sure exactly how many units were removed from her account but in SUP2, she played for one WD and that unit was taken away. For Poland, she went to her LLP faction and for Australia, she played in SUP's top 50 faction. Not sure if that unit was taken away or not though.

Dutchie
08-20-2013, 10:54 AM
http://i39.tinypic.com/1585xl3.jpg

mickymacirl
08-20-2013, 11:00 AM
hahahhahahahaha