PDA

View Full Version : [Android] Death Knights - Recruiting Active Players

cubey
08-19-2013, 07:34 PM
Death Knights is a guild of active high level players with the goal of becoming highly competitive in the upcoming guild wars.

Level: 40
Bonuses: 6% Fire, Water, Spirit 5% Earth, Air
Guardians: 70/70
Members: 29/30

Requirements:

Must be active with quests, contribution and chat
Level 90+
Must have several legendary+ or epic armour
Must use LINE messenger for guild chat

To apply please comment with:

Knight's Name:
Level:
Expansion:
Armour:
Gem Spending (Optional):

Alternatively you can add punishment.knights on Line Messenger to have a chat.

cubey
08-19-2013, 07:39 PM
Reserved for future news.

DK Brown D Roger
08-20-2013, 07:47 AM
well written cubey ;]

Nicco
08-20-2013, 08:18 AM
Impressive, I find nothing wrong with this. Well thought out, organized, and you made no erroneous claims.

Best of luck to you,

Cheers!

nonetobeknow
08-21-2013, 06:07 AM
still got slot for 30th member ?

littlefishxbj
08-21-2013, 09:45 AM
it's exciting that your guys are getting really seious. ;)

forcefed4door
08-21-2013, 11:20 AM
Being my guild master joined you guys must be a good guild. Uninstallgame you will be missed... unless of course,I get an invite to join the new team ;)

poloz
08-24-2013, 06:22 AM
Rise

We still have spots open to make up our final roster....

TwisTer
08-25-2013, 04:19 AM
Application submitted thanks

dd_knights
08-25-2013, 12:32 PM
it's exciting that your guys are getting really seious. ;)

Yep, it'll get interesting that's for sure. You guys will get your 40 members first, but hopefully a few of the guilds will have 40 by the time guild wars start. Some may even lose members before that time.

dd_knights
08-25-2013, 08:17 PM
Just a quick update on our guild. We're level 35 now and very active on both the arena and epic boss leader boards. We're going to be extremely competitive during guild wars and will be spending both time and money to come out on top.

If you're extremely active (means more than just playing daily - a lot of us play constantly, not just daily), willing to contribute to get to #1, and have proven yourself with armors and leader board activity, please contact myself or cubey to join. We will be filling our final spots with the best of the best and if that sounds like you, please feel free to drop us a message.

We welcome all applicants that want to win during the guild wars (including those that want a change from their existing guilds). Please provide us with as much detail as possible and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.

-DK Punishment

dd_knights
08-27-2013, 06:25 PM
Bumpity Bump

Bkyd
08-28-2013, 07:57 AM
Knight's Name: Bkyd
Level: 105
Expansion:
Armour: infernal+ 70/70 Assassins shroud+ 70/70 big 4+ 50/50
working on leveling leviathan+ and Aegis of the fallen+ will have 1 of them level 70 with in 1-2 weeks (lots of fusion combines and fusion boosts to use)
Gem Spending (Optional): none
also very active

brimc21
08-30-2013, 01:29 PM
Hi, I recently started this game, but my progress is fast and furious. Hope to join the best of the best.

Knight's Name: Sunny
Level: 75
Expansion: 2 armories and 9 training fields
Armour: half leveled moontide, half leveled BKR, half leveled tectonic, maxed corvus nemesis+, half leveled black frost raiment, half leveled guardian's battlegear
Gem Spending (Optional): I have quite a few gems to spend

Please reply to thread or email me to confirm a spot for me. I will stay in current guild until then. Thanks for your consideration and happy hunting!

cubey
09-03-2013, 01:47 AM
UPDATE:

We're in the process of reworking our roster to become more competitive in the upcoming guild wars. We want to fill the rest of our slots with the best of the best and at this point in time will be getting picky with our recruits.

Please have all your money producing buildings (either TFs or Monster Nests) at level 3. Have several maxed epic boss+, epic or decent 3***+ (sky guardian, WW, storm sorc). Bigger4+ armour will be acceptable provided that you show growth during your time in the guild.

Please download LINE and add punishment.knights to apply.

Rended
09-03-2013, 05:37 AM
UPDATE:

We're in the process of reworking our roster to become more competitive in the upcoming guild wars. We want to fill the rest of our slots with the best of the best and at this point in time will be getting picky with our recruits.

Please have all your money producing buildings (either TFs or Monster Nests) at level 3. Have several maxed epic boss+, epic or decent 3***+ (sky guardian, WW, storm sorc). Bigger4+ armour will be acceptable provided that you show growth during your time in the guild.

Please download LINE and add punishment.knights to apply.

"reworking" haha :D

cubey
09-03-2013, 05:42 AM
Haha yep.. very subtle

I Dare You
09-03-2013, 12:52 PM
I just hit lvl 92 and i have all training fields with three of them maxed out. meaning with gems. i am a VERY active player and i by gems once a week to give me an edge. i have many ledg armors just no epic. yet. and i am a very strong player and would love to be a death knight with you all.

User name I Dare You
Level 92
Expansions all bought and built, 4 armorsmith and a monster nest, and the rest trainingfields
Gems i buy once a week and spend often, not afraid to use them.
very active
Armors Two slimebane+ one is maxed out one is 55, flamehunters garb lvl 53, i have all the other boss armor too, but using them to fuse to get epic

i would love to know where i stand in your rankings.
-Thanks

poloz
09-06-2013, 10:23 AM
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiise

Rafa
09-11-2013, 04:50 PM
This is first page material! GJ on GW Team DK!

Unresolved
09-11-2013, 05:42 PM
Congrats on first, DK :).

nezoic
09-11-2013, 05:51 PM
This is my new account on my tablet, since I started becoming annoyed with my phone. My main is level 90 and fairly geared but I'm focusing on my new account which is already geared and flying through levels.

Friend Code:WBC-BPC-YZX
Knight's Name: Nezoic
Level: 55 - gaining about 3 a day. I'll be 100 or close by the end of the month.
Expansion: 2 Armor Smith, 9 lvl3 TF, 1 Monster nest, soon to be 11 lvl3 TF, saving to expand the 2M slot.

Armour: (yes I'm pro at fusing, the second time around is so much better :))
BlazeBone Vanguard - 70/99 - Nailed the last 200 gem chest +4 Fires :)
Moontide Platemail - 23/99
Tectonic Mantel - 6/99
Guardians Battlegear - 30/70
Blackfrost Reinment+ - 10/70
Storm Sorcerer - 10/70
Black Kaleidoscopic Raiment - 12/70 - Next to level up to help me fly through xp levels.

Gem Spending (Optional): I rarely purchase gems but whenever there is a consistent flow of free offer gems I'll spend all day getting them or make my g/f tap the buttons. Generally getting 200-1500 gems from offers depending on how long they're available.

I'm very active and can make my self available with little notice. I play throughout the day at work and at night.

Send me an IM here or on AIM: Arcaik71

Rafa
09-11-2013, 07:55 PM
Thanks Unresolved
Netoic, I will have someone look into your app

IMPORTANT NOTES: CUBEY NO LONGER PLAYS THIS GAME, SO IF YOU ARE PMING HIM OR ADDING HIM TO LINE, THIS IS NOT THE WAY TO GO ANYMORE. HE IS BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND WONT LOOK INTO IT. ALTERNATIVELY YOU CAN ADD ME ON LINE , MY ID IS rafael.ochsendorf OR YOU CAN PM ME ON FORUMS. YOU CAN ALSO SEND A MESSAGE TO omegagrant ON LINE.

Matty Cash
09-12-2013, 12:33 AM
hey rafa good job today and too the rest of DK i and im sure alot of others were surprised u beat majestic :D hopefully we get our full team on not 12 members and compete in the top 5 with you guys cheers bro :D

beefalo
09-12-2013, 01:22 PM
•Knight's Name: Gypsy Beeaflo
•Level: 108
•Expansion: All
•Armour: Featherblade+, Trollforge+, Leviathan+, Infernal Lord+,
•Gem Spending (Optional): minimal, have been using on latest bosses to reach 43 and be able to craft + versions.

Also, DK Reaper is currently in my firends list.

I am sure you are receiving quite a few applications after yesterday, thanks for the consideration!

edit: Friend code is: WBB - BPR - HZC

drygores
09-12-2013, 02:35 PM
Knights name: TA Kris lvl 104
Level:104
Expansion:all maxed with all t3s
Armour:AoF+ lvl 66 Levi+ lvl60 feather+ in the works. Using 9 fusion boosts plus stock piled to level rappidly. Ss and infernal maxed.
Gem spender:yes. Got 150 on me for war tommorow.
Contribution in current guild:5 and 85.
Reason for leaving: guilds broken ATM. And no fix in site due to leaders phone broken.
Extremely active.

Chinov2
09-12-2013, 07:32 PM
Knights Name: ChinopoLy
Level: 116+
Expansion: 12 training fields lvl2, 3 armorsmith maxed
Armor: Combustion 65/70, Boilerplate 61/70, and fused Tectonic recently 35/70 still working on epic boss + armors
Gem Spender: Always completing free offers rackin up 20-25 a week

I'm always on at least a few hours a day sometimes. My current guild keeps ending up just below #800 for guild wars and I know I can be more useful somewhere better. I will be checking my notifications every hour until tomorrow's event so will remain in current guild until then. I have LINE app and will do what is needed thanks for your consideration :)

Elijah LeoHart
10-15-2013, 12:31 PM
Character name: Elijah LeoHart
Armor: I have an epic for every knight except fire. I'm still working on that, main character has a maelstrom +.
Level: 62 and rising fast.
GEMS: I usually buy 1600 gems every guild wars, and 1600 every new promotion.

I have loads of Legendary 's and extra epics that I fuse, I'm very guild active, and I love guild wars. I also am very active in arena.
give me a chance, and I won't let you down.

Thank you, Elijah LeoHart

zayn100000
10-15-2013, 01:04 PM
My in game name is Zayn. I am a lvl 82 and rising fast (1+ lvl a day). I have combustion plus on my main knight and a bunch of other epic boss armors. All my castle slots are filled with max training fields so i can contribute a lot. I am willing to buy gems if needed for any guild battles. I play about 3-4 hours a day and can go more if needed. Please take me into consideration because I think I can be of use to Death Knights.
Thanks,
Zayn

Rafa
10-16-2013, 06:27 AM
Guys, please, DO NOT post in this topic anymore! Our new topic is : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?70429-Death-Knights-Empire

To apply please fill the link in my signature!
Thanks.