PDA

View Full Version : Syndicate Donate "Illegal Automatics"

MattThomas08
08-19-2013, 05:23 PM
What's up with these?

Edit: Somebody sent me a pic, but I took it off just in case it's a violation of TOS. This appears to be the new LTQ event, which is somewhat based on syndicate participation.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?59468-War-Effort-I-guild-quest-on! Link to completely unrelated KA event.

Keiff
08-19-2013, 05:26 PM
Sounds like a new syndicate perk

CohibAA
08-19-2013, 05:26 PM
What version / device?

Guisseppe17
08-19-2013, 05:27 PM
It has to do with the beta.

Gingeasian
08-19-2013, 05:29 PM
Its for some of the new events Gree will be rolling out soon

Gingeasian
08-19-2013, 05:36 PM
What version / device?
Should be on IOS right now but not android

CCK-buttsy
08-19-2013, 05:54 PM
Are you a beta tester?

PawnXIIX
08-19-2013, 05:55 PM
I always make the suggestion to take these pictures down. Even though the beta isn't going on anymore...this is still unreleased content since it isn't in the live game.

Be warned :eek:

Absolute silence
08-19-2013, 06:20 PM
It is similar to what is live in KA...

_Drifter
08-19-2013, 06:29 PM
If you've ever collected orbs on KA, it has something to do with guild quests like "epic" bosses that you fight as a team... Or something like that. I won KA before the first team boss (or whatever the f it's called).

TMI
08-19-2013, 06:33 PM
If its something like what they do in KA, can someone please explain how it works for those of us who aren't in KA? Thanks :)

Mr T Perfect
08-19-2013, 06:38 PM
Its not live in KA as yet... the first live radi boss event should be in the next couple of days so will be able to paint a fuller picture shortly.

Deuces914135880
08-19-2013, 07:14 PM
What's up with these?

Edit: Somebody sent me a pic, but I took it off just in case it's a violation of TOS. This appears to be the new LTQ event, which is somewhat based on syndicate participation.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?59468-War-Effort-I-guild-quest-on! Link to similar KA event.
Thanks for the heads up. do you know what the guns will be needed for? looks like the goals will be hitting a designated target in the maps requireing energy but I dont understand where the "IF" comes into play

Gingeasian
08-19-2013, 07:16 PM
Thanks for the heads up. do you know what the guns will be needed for? looks like the goals will be hitting a designated target in the maps requireing energy but I dont understand where the "IF" comes into play
These were used in the beta testing recently and will likely be part of new events that are coming soon.
Edit they are not necessarily going to be for an ltq

Deuces914135880
08-19-2013, 07:18 PM
These were used in the beta testing recently and will likely be part of new events that are coming soon.
yeah.. well I gathered as much. but following his link to the KA version it only shows targets, how many hits and what the rewards are. nothing about using any donated items

GU7 F4WK3S
08-19-2013, 07:18 PM
wonder if these donations carry over to the real game when it goes live? what perks if any does a beta tester receive besides a heads-up on new events?

_Drifter
08-19-2013, 07:34 PM
wonder if these donations carry over to the real game when it goes live? what perks if any does a beta tester receive besides a heads-up on new events?

Supposedly none... Although if there is a glitch in the beta that testers abuse the living sh!t out of, it's fair game... As any CC vet will know from the pre-scratcher era.

Mr T Perfect
08-19-2013, 07:39 PM
If it is the same as what they will be used for in KA - we are lead to believe that you will need xx amount of donated weapons to trigger an epic raid boss. the weapons will be collect by players by performing jobs you then donate them to your synidicate (similar to bricks)

Then the whole syndicate will be able to attack the boss (will have a large amount of Health)

it will not use ingame energy but you will have 100 HP to start - each hit takes 25% (4 free hits) with the option to regen quickly using gold.

there is also a mega attack function that uses 100HP giving 4 times your attack amount.

very similar to how it works during wars.

this is all hearsay in the KA world - but from what images we have seen it looks the most likely outcome.

Deuces914135880
08-19-2013, 07:43 PM
If it is the same as what they will be used for in KA - we are lead to believe that you will need xx amount of donated weapons to trigger an epic raid boss. the weapons will be collect by players by performing jobs you then donate them to your synidicate (similar to bricks)

Then the whole syndicate will be able to attack the boss (will have a large amount of Health)

it will not use ingame energy but you will have 100 HP to start - each hit takes 25% (4 free hits) with the option to regen quickly using gold.

there is also a mega attack function that uses 100HP giving 4 times your attack amount.

very similar to how it works during wars.

this is all hearsay in the KA world - but from what images we have seen it looks the most likely outcome.

so its not like the event in the link in the main post at all then?

Chica
08-19-2013, 07:48 PM

Part of the same thing.

Gingeasian
08-19-2013, 08:03 PM
For ltqs knowing exactly what jobs need to be prehit can be a huge advanage

TMI
08-19-2013, 08:05 PM
Or they might make it so that the item drops after every hit, and so you'd lose if you just have 1 hit left for the target :(

Mr T Perfect
08-19-2013, 08:19 PM

No nothing like the link at all.

PawnXIIX
08-19-2013, 08:55 PM
For ltqs knowing exactly what jobs need to be prehit can be a huge advanage

Well that was only the first LTQ and that was because they didn't for some reason create a beta only ltq...they were lazy and recreated the same exact job list. The current LTQs list is only known after people have completed them and the job lists posted. There isn't too much advantage from being in the beta other than a few not-so-powerful items, knowledge about what is going to transpire in the next update, as well as a greater understanding of the features before everybody else.