PDA

View Full Version : Can we get a winners list with points?

Holicaholic
08-19-2013, 03:27 PM
The leader board froze for me at the 30 minute mark. I'd really like to know how exactly I finished.

_Drifter
08-19-2013, 03:36 PM
+1.

And maybe next time, Gree, don't freeze the frickin' leaderboard! Doing that is pointless and douchy.

So let's see that list already, since apparently splash screens still haven't been figured out! Lol :p

o E M P R 3 S S o
08-19-2013, 03:36 PM
That's asking too much

murf
08-19-2013, 03:53 PM
+1.

And maybe next time, Gree, don't freeze the frickin' leaderboard! Doing that is pointless and douchy.

So let's see that list already, since apparently splash screens still haven't been figured out! Lol :p

Douchy, yes..pointless, not really...I'm sure many people spent an extra 10, 20, 50+ gold in the last 40 minutes, just to solidify themselves in whatever tier they were aiming for...I could see the top tiers spending a bunch to make sure they were safe...

_Drifter
08-19-2013, 04:03 PM
Douchy, yes..pointless, not really...I'm sure many people spent an extra 10, 20, 50+ gold in the last 40 minutes, just to solidify themselves in whatever tier they were aiming for...I could see the top tiers spending a bunch to make sure they were safe...

And if they could see their exact scores right to the end, you don't think those people would do exactly the same as if the boards were frozen? I think they would.

murf
08-19-2013, 04:12 PM
And if they could see their exact scores right to the end, you don't think those people would do exactly the same as if the boards were frozen? I think they would.

I think you get a little more this way...say the #225 person would just be watching the board, making sure it didn't get too close to him...now with the board closed, he might spend an extra 50 gold to guarantee his slot...

Either way, we're not talking much, since really how much gold can you spend in 30-40 minutes, you still have to tap 50 times every 10 gold....

_Drifter
08-19-2013, 04:15 PM
Exactly. It makes so little difference that actually freezing the boards intentionally is pretty pointless. Not to mention completely douchy, as has already been agreed upon. :)