PDA

View Full Version : Unova - Top 10 and twice the fun

jon_funzio
08-19-2013, 01:46 PM
Looking for a top 10 team with great bonuses? Look no further, we're looking for people level 90+ with a proven track record in bashing other knights! You'll need to have at least three maxed 70 plus armours, be active and ready to score at least 40k points in Guild Wars. A screen shot of your score in the recent guild war is desirable.

If you're interested then PM me the following information:
- Your level.
- Which level 70+ armours you have maxed.
- Your in game name.
- Your time zone.
- Your ID.
- How many points you scored in the Guild War, with a screen shot if you have one.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Jon & team Unova, fresh from an 8th place finish.

jon_funzio
08-20-2013, 01:47 AM
Looking for new challenges with a guild of active point scorers?
Currently carrying a team of people with a tenth your activity?

Join us at Unova - 8th place in the last Guild War and looking for new team-mates like YOU!

PM now for more information.

jon_funzio
08-21-2013, 06:58 AM
Just bumping this bad boy back to the top where it belongs!

Time to join a team where everyone competes and everyone works together.

jon_funzio
08-27-2013, 09:07 AM
What's this doing on Page 2? Shocking!

jon_funzio
09-11-2013, 06:56 AM
We're opening up a couple of spaces for active players seeking a top 10 home - interested?

jon_funzio
09-16-2013, 03:20 PM
Fresh from our 2nd top ten finish Unova is seeking active new players to join us! PM me now!

chrenraf
09-16-2013, 06:53 PM
I joined this guild after the first major guild wars. This crew has been in the top 10 every time and that is with plenty of inactives that we are looking to replace. If you are seeking a guild with a legit chance to compete for 1st in the near future here is your chance. PM Jon.

jon_funzio
09-17-2013, 12:46 AM
Are you scoring 75k+ and settling for below top 10?

If so, why? Join our friendly and active guild and get the prizes you deserve!

chrenraf
09-17-2013, 03:08 PM
Some spots filled and some still left! PM Jon.

Mitch UN
09-17-2013, 05:47 PM
Looking for a top 10 team with great bonuses? Look no further, we're looking for people level 90+ with a proven track record in bashing other knights! You'll need to have at least three maxed 70 plus armours, be active and ready to score at least 40k points in Guild Wars. A screen shot of your score in the recent guild war is desirable.

- Your level.
- Your in game name.
- Your time zone.
- Your ID.
- How many points you scored in the Guild War, with a screen shot if you have one.

Sorry if I did something wrong with the message I'm new to the forums but I'm interested in joining do u hava line messenger? And I'm level 101 and my main armors are blazeborn vanguard at level 85 maxed combustion+ armor and cloud range platemail at level 82 I'm currently in the guild unleashed I got 30k points in guild wars but didnt use money or gems and missed like 20 hours and sleeping I'm in USA and pacific time zone please get back to me and really interested in Joining thanks:)

Mitch UN
09-17-2013, 07:57 PM
Please add me on LINE if u hav it my username is Mitchell and what does PM mean

Mitch UN
09-17-2013, 09:44 PM
Do u hav a line messenger please add me Mitchell and I really want to join

Valdez TRD
12-05-2013, 08:55 PM
Sorry if I did something wrong with the message I'm new to the forums but I'm interested in joining do u hava line messenger? And I'm level 101 and my main armors are blazeborn vanguard at level 85 maxed combustion+ armor and cloud range platemail at level 82 I'm currently in the guild unleashed I got 30k points in guild wars but didnt use money or gems and missed like 20 hours and sleeping I'm in USA and pacific time zone please get back to me and really interested in Joining thanks:)

In game name: Valdez TRD, will change accordingly when new guild approved.
Line= ZaneD
I want to join . Gimme a shout back I'll let u know everything u need to know. Lvl201 guild master the rising dead. Want to move on deserve more. Sky majesty ,blaze, moon all 99 with a bunch of legendary maxed .. Full T fields with 4 armories. Need a more motivated guild . And will spend on wars no questions asked.

Valdez TRD
12-05-2013, 08:59 PM
In game name: Valdez TRD, will change accordingly when new guild approved.
Line= ZaneD
I want to join . Gimme a shout back I'll let u know everything u need to know. Lvl201 guild master the rising dead. Want to move on deserve more. Sky majesty ,blaze, moon all 99 with a bunch of legendary maxed .. Full T fields with 4 armories. Need a more motivated guild . And will spend on wars no questions asked. Especially if joining top ten guild, will buy extra gems, and upgrade T fields maxed. Already over 7 mil on me and will donate a mil a week easy.

- Your level.
- Your in game name.
- Your time zone.
- Your ID.