PDA

View Full Version : is Gree improving?

Person
08-19-2013, 01:09 PM
i have to fair about this, i *****ed alot about Gree and especially war rewards. But this time they seem to have gotten it quite right, a building cost lowering and fewer casualties for the lower ranking guilds and alliance attack and health regen for top 2. These are prizes that no matter what you place they are most useful to you, FUN has high base attack so 5% does a lot more for them than for most and lower ranked guilds might not have full indistructable armies yet so fewer casualties is a good prize for them.

well done Gree, one of the few times you got me to say that you should be proud!

KM KAge
08-19-2013, 01:14 PM
Who are you, and what have you done with Person. Actually, very well said.

E-I
08-19-2013, 02:12 PM
Prizes aside, the game is headed down the toilet. It isn't past the point of no return, but Gree doesn't seem to be fixing it yet either.

Darth Randy
08-19-2013, 05:14 PM
It's to late. I've been playing mmorpg for a long time, since Everquest first released. No game has defeated mudflation, and this model where a fraction of people create the vast majority of revenue for Gree, and therefor must be maintained in that capacity for the game to continue its actually going to be worse than the run of the mill mmorpg.

Other mmorpg have players competing directly against the content and how much you spend has very little to do with that outcome. Neither of those tenants are fully true in this game and the guild aspect has changed this game and the expectations of ALL it's players dramatically.

I know the initial reaction of people is to just tell me to stop playing if I don't like it, and that's easy enough, but I feel for the people who are spending vulgar amounts of real money to play a game that is going to leave them empty at the end. It's bad enough to look back and look at the time I invested in mmorpgs in the past, I can only imagine the regret if I had invested a like kind if treasure on top of that.

Generik79
08-19-2013, 06:35 PM
Thread title question. Answer: No.

Shinazueli
08-20-2013, 12:15 AM
They answered your question with this LTQ. Who said they don't listen.