PDA

View Full Version : Seeking New Faction - ATT - 615k DEF - 916K = 50k + per battle... Please PM.. Top 25

Thirteen Squid
08-19-2013, 11:38 AM
Hi I am seeking a new home. It appears my current home has self destructed and I am soon to be an orphan.

I WISH to be Top 25 this time for the health recharge unit and have set aside 2 vaults to help get there! I anticipate 100-150K for forthcoming battle

My stats above tell the majority of the story. I wish to continue to improve my stats and take part in battles BUT I am not really interested in discussing the weather... the colour of units... peoples pets.. or how many beers I have drunk!

I will of course join forum and will chat when time allows BUT I just wish to tag along. I am not a freeloader...

I ALWAYS produce 50,000 points minimum per battle but I also ALWAYs make sure I pull my weight and try and stay in the top 50% of faction. I do this for PVP and battles and as a gold user I ALWAYS make my targets.

SO..

If I am of interest to you

AND..

If you are not looking for a new BFF

Please PM me and let me know

What ranking were in last 3 battles?
What your expectations are?
How many bonuses you have?
What exterior forum app you use?

gazoo
08-19-2013, 01:00 PM
If you are interested in top 50 faction then pm me

Hi I am seeking a new home. It appears my current home has self destructed and I am soon to be an orphan.

I WISH to be Top 25 this time for the health recharge unit and have set aside 2 vaults to help get there! I anticipate 100-150K for forthcoming battle

My stats above tell the majority of the story. I wish to continue to improve my stats and take part in battles BUT I am not really interested in discussing the weather... the colour of units... peoples pets.. or how many beers I have drunk!

I will of course join forum and will chat when time allows BUT I just wish to tag along. I am not a freeloader...

I ALWAYS produce 50,000 points minimum per battle but I also ALWAYs make sure I pull my weight and try and stay in the top 50% of faction. I do this for PVP and battles and as a gold user I ALWAYS make my targets.

SO..

If I am of interest to you

AND..

If you are not looking for a new BFF

Please PM me and let me know

What ranking were in last 3 battles?
What your expectations are?
How many bonuses you have?
What exterior forum app you use?