PDA

View Full Version : Top 150 Faction Currently Recruiting - NO REQUIREMENTS

Vltor_Ace
08-19-2013, 11:31 AM
Good morning everyone! I am a recently promoted Recruitment Officer for the Navy SEAL's. We are a tight-knit group that has been around since Brazil. We have maxed our health regen also! We have never been out of the top 250, and have been top 150 in the last 4 wars!

We are not a fly by night group... we have one rule: HAVE FUN!

There are no commitments in our group, and no donation requirements. We all laugh together and enjoy the times during battle and between battles.

We have members who do 300k WD points and members that do 20k. We only ask that you be active and PARTICIPATE in every war.

Our leader loves to have fun and our motto is "TEAMWORK, Not Gold Spending"

We have some light gold spenders, and some completely free players. I personally got 42k WD points without any gold at all.

If you are interested, please PM me first on this forum and I will give the code. Also, ADD me as an ally in game and contact me there, "ACE 973-586-138"

We share intel with an alliance of over 10 teams to maximize WD points and also participate in groupme for a faction chatroom.

We have over 10 spots open for ACTIVE players!! WE HAVE 43 Bonuses!

Health Regen -30% (MAXED)
Ground Attack +10%
Infantry Attack +10%
Infantry Defense +25%
Ground Defense +20%
Air Defense +15%
Sea Defense +15%
Building Defense +20%
Building Output +15%
Guild Member Increase +22

Mac Son
08-19-2013, 12:32 PM
Hello, we are a family of three active, daily players with four accounts. We are currently in a faction, but we are unhappy with a lack of organization and participation. The four of our accounts can collectively donate approximately 2 million per day. I am wondering if there are any stat minimums because the stats of our four accounts vary wildly. Here are our raw stats currently:

Mac Mama level 111 169k/159k
Mac Son level 50 - 67k/64k
Mac DeeDah level 56 50k/49k
Mac Hijo level 6 1k/1k

We only want to join a new faction if all four accounts can join together. I also want to know if chat on groupme is teen friendly. You should also know that Mac Hijo is just starting but will be growing.

Vltor_Ace
08-19-2013, 12:50 PM
We do not have any stat requirements, but I would like to know what kind of WD contribution your 3 higher accounts could manage? Our LLPs are typically DL killers or wall bashers. We like to see active participation during battles which most of our free players can manage 20-25k per battle. I am probably one of the more active "free" players and manage 30-40k WD points with my high level account. Send me a PM for more info!

Vltor_Ace
08-19-2013, 03:55 PM
Also it should be said that we will consider taking in as many as 17 members if you are in a top 1000 faction and wish to get stronger with better bonuses. Just PM me