PDA

View Full Version : Pack Up You're Teepees We're Going Home

o E M P R 3 S S o
08-19-2013, 10:05 AM
The end of an era is now truly upon us. The already battered and weakened Indians were already in rough water after SAS took a chunk of their members who wanted to be top3 again. Now I'm afraid the most recent events have sealed their fate. The current leader of the Indians (who shall not be named) has issued a mandated order that that all Indian members are to remain within the team even during pvps, due to a lack of participation and fire power.

That's not all! Also 3 long standing Indians including one of the founders (noodles) have been kicked due to what seems to be the current Indian leader (who won't be named) going on a massive power trip. The IN leader informed all officers to NOT let the founder back in under any condition unless he said so. In an uproar several Indians are now leaving the sinking ship or quitting all together, noodles included!

Just comes to show that nothing lasts forever, remember folks you heard it here first; this is some random forumer you've never heard of signing off!

_Drifter
08-19-2013, 10:09 AM
Oh look, it's THIS thread again.

You should add a poll to see how many people actually care.

o E M P R 3 S S o
08-19-2013, 10:12 AM
Oh look, it's THIS thread again.

You should add a poll to see how many people actually care.

You cared enough to post about it so that's one point for me, thanks for playing :)

o E M P R 3 S S o
08-19-2013, 10:13 AM
Noodles left long ago sweetheart.

Now I am the only asian left playing this game

Nope noodles came back after taking a break and returned with the door being shut in his face :p

Butt Futter
08-19-2013, 10:29 AM
Yawn

Another bs post trashing the Indians. Thanks for talking about us. We greatly appreciate your jealousy.

Deadwater
08-19-2013, 10:32 AM
Yawn

Another bs post trashing the Indians. Thanks for talking about us. We greatly appreciate your jealousy.

So what you are saying Mr. Fritter man is that op is full of poop?

o E M P R 3 S S o
08-19-2013, 10:41 AM
Yawn

It's funny because I'm in a private chat with noodles right now who not only told me the whole thing but has has pictures of the officer chat room convos in which this whole thing went down.

Want proof? PM me your kakao id, oh wait you already know its true :)

Butt Futter
08-19-2013, 10:45 AM
You have no idea who noodles is. Tell Navajo I said hi.

Butt Futter
08-19-2013, 10:45 AM

I'm saying he doesn't know what he's talking about.

o E M P R 3 S S o
08-19-2013, 10:52 AM
I'm saying he doesn't know what he's talking about.

So if I have no idea what I'm talking about then why don't you tell everyone what really happened? ;)

Butt Futter
08-19-2013, 10:58 AM
I don't kiss and tell Indian business. Especially since the person you're talking hasn't been an indian for a couple months.

vitus79
08-19-2013, 11:02 AM
the real noodles would have never even talked with you or any other non Indian on kakao. congrats, you've been fooled by someone who was imposting him the last few month.

ratpack499
08-19-2013, 11:06 AM
Navajo couldn't carry the jock strap of the real Noodles.

o E M P R 3 S S o
08-19-2013, 11:07 AM
the real noodles would have never even talked with you or any other non Indian on kakao. congrats, you've been fooled by someone who was imposting him the last few month.

Who said I was never an Indian? ;)

Swearengen
08-19-2013, 11:07 AM
Another sad sack looking for info on the Indians. I think you got 99.9% of that info wrong. Lame trolling effort...

o E M P R 3 S S o
08-19-2013, 11:08 AM
I don't kiss and tell Indian business. Especially since the person you're talking hasn't been an indian for a couple months.

It's easy to say an answer is wrong without giving one if your own, I expect nothing left of butter boy :p

o E M P R 3 S S o
08-19-2013, 11:10 AM
Another sad sack looking for info on the Indians. I think you got 99.9% of that info wronge. Lame trolling effort.

If my intel is so off then why are you all bothering to come out from under your teepees? This isn't the first "anti-Indian" (you may call it) so why do so many of you bother coming like moths to the flame? :D

Walshii
08-19-2013, 11:13 AM
Hmmmm very interesting read......and the Indians appear to be getting their teepees in a knot on top of that. True or not it looks like your thread has done its intended purpose empress, hats off to you.

Dirty Larry
08-19-2013, 11:16 AM
Another sad sack looking for info on the Indians. I think you got 99.9% of that info wrong. Lame trolling effort...

I Concur. Lady, how do you critise me for attempting to get an issue resolved and then post some half baked attempt at upsetting the Indians? Not that I care much for the Indians, but come on your better than this.

Swearengen
08-19-2013, 11:20 AM
So funny to watch folks scramble for a scrap of Indian news, real or fake. :)

jmeijer
08-19-2013, 11:20 AM
Someone from the grammar police needs to investigate this title..

vitus79
08-19-2013, 11:23 AM
Who said I was never an Indian? ;)

if you ever was an Indian you would know that Navajo is not noodles. im not talking about decoration Indians here.

o E M P R 3 S S o
08-19-2013, 11:24 AM
So funny to watch folks scramble for a scrap of Indian news, real or fake. :)

What can I say, people become a lot more Famous when Dead :) or did someone take that already lol

BOS
08-19-2013, 11:38 AM
Lmfao... I'm glad I never pretend to be something I'm not... Nav, wish you could say the same.. smh... Good luck to the poor syn that picks up this lying, good for nothing, sack o sh!t :)

Guisseppe17
08-19-2013, 12:04 PM
Oh look, a troll....
*munches popcorn*

Pudgy Pumpkin
08-19-2013, 12:06 PM
The end of an era is now truly upon us. The already battered and weakened Indians were already in rough water after SAS took a chunk of their members who wanted to be top3 again. Now I'm afraid the most recent events have sealed their fate. The current leader of the Indians (who shall not be named) has issued a mandated order that that all Indian members are to remain within the team even during pvps, due to a lack of participation and fire power.

That's not all! Also 3 long standing Indians including one of the founders (noodles) have been kicked due to what seems to be the current Indian leader (who won't be named) going on a massive power trip. The IN leader informed all officers to NOT let the founder back in under any condition unless he said so. In an uproar several Indians are now leaving the sinking ship or quitting all together, noodles included!

Just comes to show that nothing lasts forever, remember folks you heard it here first; this is some random forumer you've never heard of signing off!

Thanks for the laugh dude. I'm not sure which is funnier, that you think an effort to bring all Indians into one syndicate is a sign of discord or that you let a player like Navajo con you into thinking he was really the founder of the Indians (whom no longer plays). The Indians are just fine dude.

o E M P R 3 S S o
08-19-2013, 12:20 PM
Thanks for the laugh dude. I'm not sure which is funnier, that you think an effort to bring all Indians into one syndicate is a sign of discord or that you let a player like Navajo con you into thinking he was really the founder of the Indians (whom no longer plays). The Indians are just fine dude.

I think the part where all the Indians get the misplaced sense of pride and feel the urge to hop on this thread and say otherwise to defend their honor was also pretty hilarious. :)

As a great pumpkin once told me "you're retired, go away" this thread is for losers like myself who haven't quite won the game yet :)

WarrenG
08-19-2013, 12:25 PM
I'll bet you've been moved to #1 on Indians hitlist LOL

o E M P R 3 S S o
08-19-2013, 12:35 PM
I'll bet you've been moved to #1 on Indians hitlist LOL

Sadly there isn't a single Indian that can even touch me unless its war weekend and even then only the stupid ones would even try :)

iteachem
08-19-2013, 02:34 PM
Thanks for the thread. I needed a good laugh today. Love that we are still the center of attention

o E M P R 3 S S o
08-19-2013, 02:37 PM
Thanks for the thread. I needed a good laugh today. Love that we are still the center of attention

But of course teach! It's not every day you see a former powerhouse fall off the mountain without any hope of returning :)

Euchred
08-19-2013, 03:38 PM
http://i.imgur.com/TbAqjAcl.jpg

dr007
08-19-2013, 03:53 PM
[QUOTE=Butt Futter;933317]I'm saying he doesn't know what he's talking about.[/QUOTE

If you are the last one in the Nation, maybe you can become the leader!

o E M P R 3 S S o
08-19-2013, 04:00 PM
http://i.imgur.com/TbAqjAcl.jpg

It was good enough to not only attract your attention but hold it long enough for you to post about it. I think that's a job well done in my book :)

Euchred
08-19-2013, 04:03 PM
It was good enough to not only attract your attention but hold it long enough for you to post about it. I think that's a job well done in my book :)

I think I've heard that sentiment expressed before, o ya by you early in this same thread. All threads get my attention on some level it's not something to brag about.

o E M P R 3 S S o
08-19-2013, 04:08 PM
I think I've heard that sentiment expressed before, o ya by you early in this same thread. All threads get my attention on some level it's not something to brag about.

But only a handful have the honor of someone as highly esteemed as yourself to grace it with not only one but TWO posts! Both being addressed towards me to boot, I'm a lucky lassy.....oops almost forgot dipstiks rule #30 :p

WarrenG
08-19-2013, 04:09 PM
Sadly there isn't a single Indian that can even touch me unless its war weekend and even then only the stupid ones would even try :)

Then I guess you've never met up with FIShooker then lol.

CCK-buttsy
08-19-2013, 04:35 PM
Then I guess you've never met up with FIShooker then lol.how strong is he?

ratpack499
08-19-2013, 05:59 PM
how strong is he?

Strong enough to rob anyone in game...

And look who went packing oEMPR3SSo 😜

Reutdog
08-19-2013, 06:08 PM
Hi.......... My name is Noodles..........

That is all. 👍

Vince the Fist
08-19-2013, 06:17 PM

Yes, this post is all rubbish, lol. Where's the real mole cos this aint it. lmao.

Chica
08-19-2013, 06:17 PM
Hi.......... I eat noodles..........

That is all.

Absolute silence
08-19-2013, 06:18 PM
Lets see.... First Rouges announced to everyone that Gree was going to disband SAS 1 thru 6 because of an imaginary TOS violation... And swore it was true. ( thank you assault and flattery for quashing that one ).

Now they return stating that their is massive infighting and exodus of Indians to SAS....I must say, you Rouges have quite the imagination. I suspect the reason you are targeting them is they, like SAS, has multiple factions and a syndicate you fear.

For the record... Indian have and remain a competitive and strong syndicate and one that SAS respects.

Rouges... Your rhetoric and misinformation attempting to disrupt syndicates that are stronger and better than you is getting old.

Best of luck to the Indians. We look forward to the conning war with you all as the battles are always fun and competitive.

TMI
08-19-2013, 06:31 PM
What does Christmas tree you mean??

TMI
08-19-2013, 06:36 PM
Thanks :) phew, for a second there I thought it meant something dirty! Lol

Chica
08-19-2013, 06:38 PM
I want a candy cane.

jayrok
08-19-2013, 07:01 PM
No stress here...help make us top ten...I'm really an Indian!!!
Donegal Brawlers...

If it isn't fun what's the point.

HISTORY:
Roughly one month ago my former syndicate self destructed due to egomanics running the show and treating this game like an end all to everything. My buddy, the alternate leader was wronged terribly so I quit. 5 members followed within a week. Ten more people joined, all former friends from various syndicates from 150-750 that I trust with my life. This is where you fit in. Be one of a select outsiders to join us and you get to experience crime cities dirty little secret. This is where you fit in. Be part of the dirtiest, dynamic and destructive forum. We are rated r and often xxx so kids dont apply.

RULES:
(I don't say battle activity since its a given!!)
1) Have fun. Life first, game second.
2)Donate what and when you can. Bonuses benefit all, but your player fights the fights.
3) No fighting. We are adults, perverted ones, so sexual, mental and possible physical harassment will occur though. No babies or uber-religious. I start and finish fights.

WHO DO I WANT?
Fun loving criminals with thick skin and the drive to hit 20k ip a battle weekend. If you don’t show let me know, and no problems. We have no leeches so I won’t start today. We have our key low levels but we need those die hard killers on the verge of quitting or are sick of the b.s. We don't have any.
We also need guys that drink and tell dirty jokes and share cocktail recipes. Oh, we need more girls to whip us boys into shape.

OUR NUMBER
566 827 245

iteachem
08-19-2013, 07:18 PM
How strong would that be in fact? Because from where I stand there are only 3 people in this game that have the ability to rob me (two of them would have to Christmas tree me) :)

From level 118 I am sure few are as strong as you down there....hey any tornadoes in Oklahoma predicted for this weekend?!! Nice job on the second forum account so fast

Reutdog
08-19-2013, 07:30 PM
Chica... Did you just say you were going to eat me!?! 😱

ratpack499
08-19-2013, 07:34 PM
I'm still 117 (I think I may have leveled without noticing). As for the second account; I have no idea what your talking about lol :p

U did level....

Q: What happened to the cow that was lifted into the air by the tornado?
A: Udder disaster!

MattThomas08
08-19-2013, 07:47 PM
Lets see.... First Rouges announced to everyone that Gree was going to disband SAS 1 thru 6 because of an imaginary TOS violation... And swore it was true. ( thank you assault and flattery for quashing that one ).

Now they return stating that their is massive infighting and exodus of Indians to SAS....I must say, you Rouges have quite the imagination. I suspect the reason you are targeting them is they, like SAS, has multiple factions and a syndicate you fear.

For the record... Indian have and remain a competitive and strong syndicate and one that SAS respects.

Rouges... Your rhetoric and misinformation attempting to disrupt syndicates that are stronger and better than you is getting old.

Best of luck to the Indians. We look forward to the conning war with you all as the battles are always fun and competitive.

I personally have a lot of respect for and friends within Indians. The comments made about it being a TOS violation to have multiple groups were clearly made in jest, since Rogues has >1 team also.

AND THE WORD IS SPELLED R-O-G-U-E. We don't have Nicole Kidman and Ewan McGregor in our group.

Absolute silence
08-19-2013, 08:04 PM
I'm sorry who got knocked out the top3 running on multiple occasions, one time so badly that they didn't even attempt to come close. Lol and you have the gall to say the Indians are stronger than RG.

Oh you rouges... You love to tell stories of how "great" you once were....for the record, I am not an Indian but a proud assassin...

And before you start telling your tales of greatness of how you topped SAS for a battle or two ..yes that happened... When we were only a 20 person syndicate ( yet we still finished 9th ) ...now we are back at full strength have six full syndicates and we are building a seventh from scratch .. ( we will recruit once all bonuses are purchased ... We have already 10,000 bricks ....thank you to the SAS family who graciously donated bricks and money) ....

Back to you Rouges... Care to predict where your little syndicate will place next war in respects to SAS? And how many of your players will quit because they cannot afford to chase SAS and FC ?

Oh, by the way... Nice way to motivate Indians. If they were divided, they are now united.... Good Job genius !! Hahahaha

MattThomas08
08-19-2013, 08:21 PM
Don't feed the ignorant trolls.

Absolute silence
08-19-2013, 08:40 PM
Tell you what empress...

.... I will be at your level...soon . I will stop by and say hello to you in my own special way :)

Don't worry about collecting your buildings... I will do it for you... Wouldn't want you to break a nail ..

This is going to be fun....

Mistress Nikita
08-19-2013, 08:43 PM
Oh you rouges... You love to tell stories of how "great" you once were....for the record, I am not an Indian but a proud assassin...

And before you start telling your tales of greatness of how you topped SAS for a battle or two ..yes that happened... When we were only a 20 person syndicate ( yet we still finished 9th ) ...now we are back at full strength have six full syndicates and we are building a seventh from scratch .. ( we will recruit once all bonuses are purchased ... We have already 10,000 bricks ....thank you to the SAS family who graciously donated bricks and money) ....

Back to you Rouges... Care to predict where your little syndicate will place next war in respects to SAS? And how many of your players will quit because they cannot afford to chase SAS and FC ?

Oh, by the way... Nice way to motivate Indians. If they were divided, they are now united.... Good Job genius !! Hahahaha

This started as an Ex-Indian bashing Indians... So what does that mean? Well, of course it means SAS has to jump in and make it about them! Way to go SAS! Where's Montebore? Or have your taken his place as the SAS Village Idiot?

Absolute silence
08-19-2013, 08:47 PM
Oh hello Matt... Nice to see you. Hope all is well with you.

I know it is tough being a leader and not really being able to afford it.... Say the word and I will start the.......

"Matt Thomas Charity Foundation"
For leaders of syndicates that live off the hard work of others

Just think of it... With this foundation you could actually break 50k during CC events and no longer have to make excuses. Think about it Matt and get back to me. I am here to help.

Mistress Nikita
08-19-2013, 08:50 PM
I am not in RG. You'll be surprised where I've ended up. In fact, its some place I'd never expected to be. But, when you take over a ton of teams, you'll never know who's going to be there already.

I guess this means I can put your cool banner in my signature?

While we're talking about leader's IP contributions, what is this I hear about our glorious leader getting thousands of dollars in a money pool and using it to pay off his debts to gree and only putting a tiny amount of points?

MattThomas08
08-19-2013, 08:51 PM
Please do start this up. I could really use the $ for my wife and child on the way. I can set up a Paypal to receive $ if needed or you can donate to diapers.com, we have an account set up there.

Absolute silence
08-19-2013, 08:53 PM
Please do start this up. I could really use the $ for my wife and child on the way. I can set up a Paypal to receive $ if needed or you can donate to diapers.com, we have an account set up there.

Oh absolutely.... More than willing to help a former SAS officer out... Give me a few days and I will have your webpage site set up ( I will share the link when it is Done )

Absolute silence
08-19-2013, 08:55 PM
Ya you're a little too weak to try and tangle with me my friend :)

Oh? You sure about that? I haven't heard you once share your impressive stats....

MattThomas08
08-19-2013, 09:06 PM
Oh absolutely.... More than willing to help a former SAS officer out... Give me a few days and I will have your webpage site set up ( I will share the link when it is Done )

Dude, my wife is gonna be so excited. She was sad none of my CC buddies gave us anything for our baby shower and I just kept telling her to be patient and it would come. :D

SilentAssassin
08-19-2013, 09:24 PM

Indians will live on just like SAS did. Only to come back better, faster and stronger and beat Rouges/Rogues/Wouges just as SAS has and forever will.

We all live happily ever after (except MattThomas and his fellow Wouges)

IBTL
08-19-2013, 09:30 PM
Tell you what empress...

.... I will be at your level...soon . I will stop by and say hello to you in my own special way :)

Don't worry about collecting your buildings... I will do it for you... Wouldn't want you to break a nail ..

This is going to be fun....

Lmao, this is how Lupo started. *Pulls up a chair to watch the show* Who brought the popcorn?

Mistress Nikita
08-19-2013, 09:43 PM
Indians will live on just like SAS did. Only to come back better, faster and stronger and beat Rouges/Rogues/Wouges just as SAS has and forever will.

We all live happily ever after (except MattThomas and his fellow Wouges)

Why are you so fixated on beating Rogues? Thats right, I now need to say we. Why are we so fixated on Rogues? I never quite figured that one out. Was it because they broke up with you and didn't want to you to play in the sandbox anymore? They broke up with you, so you never want them to succeed again> I mean, they left for valid reasons. Worst of all, SAS using Baddad's UDID to mess with his game. Baddad will always be my friend, and now I find myself in the very same syndicate.... albeit, the H team. We are so ignored, this will never last, but it gives great insight that I didn't have before.

Absolute silence
08-19-2013, 09:49 PM
Oh? You sure about that? I haven't heard you once share your impressive stats....

Lmao, this is how Lupo started. *Pulls up a chair to watch the show* Who brought the popcorn?

Lupo is my cousin. He is slightly retarded but he is family.

Absolute silence
08-19-2013, 10:16 PM
Hi cousin Lupo !!! It is ok to admit we are related now...

I heard you had a good day at daycare and it was finger painting day... Cant wait to see your new artwork.

Talk to you soon cousin.

montecore
08-19-2013, 11:00 PM
Why are you so fixated on beating Rogues? Thats right, I now need to say we. Why are we so fixated on Rogues? I never quite figured that one out. Was it because they broke up with you and didn't want to you to play in the sandbox anymore? They broke up with you, so you never want them to succeed again> I mean, they left for valid reasons. Worst of all, SAS using Baddad's UDID to mess with his game. Baddad will always be my friend, and now I find myself in the very same syndicate.... albeit, the H team. We are so ignored, this will never last, but it gives great insight that I didn't have before.

its a long story, and one you dont understand. i am no longer fixated on the rogues and really dont care to write the whole thing up again. others in sas may still have an axe to grind for some time. but please stop spreading falsehoods about baddad and sas. sas is a syndicate,not a single disgruntled individual.

Captain Torgue
08-20-2013, 02:08 AM

hahahaha wait a minute, you seriously fell for that one? hahahahaha

Captain Torgue
08-20-2013, 02:12 AM
Only to come back better, faster and stronger and beat Rouges/Rogues/Wouges just as SAS has and forever will.

hahaha you're kidding right? Forever beat Rogues? Any slight advantage that you think you have right now won't last much longer :)

sister morphine
08-20-2013, 02:31 AM
hahaha you're kidding right? Forever beat Rogues? Any slight advantage that you think you have right now won't last much longer :)
I'm strictly neutral, but will definitely be watching to see if this finds it's way into somebody's sig :cool:

Captain Torgue
08-20-2013, 02:40 AM
I'm strictly neutral, but will definitely be watching to see if this finds it's way into somebody's sig :cool:

In preparation for the upcoming war I purchased 500 $100 pistols. That's right you read it here first. I am officially "invincible".

CCK-buttsy
08-20-2013, 04:01 AM
Thanks for the thread. I needed a good laugh today. Love that we are still the center of attentionindians are always center of attention :p

Reutdog
08-20-2013, 05:03 AM
I pooped 💩

Trev
08-20-2013, 06:35 AM
its a long story, and one you dont understand. i am no longer fixated on the rogues and really dont care to write the whole thing up again. others in sas may still have an axe to grind for some time. but please stop spreading falsehoods about baddad and sas. sas is a syndicate,not a single disgruntled individual.

Sas are still cheats as long as some of those people stay in that group. The few Indians joining them get branded the same. Vlad should be castrated and thrown to the wolves. Gree never punish the cheats as long as you buy some gold. I think it’s time to stop making threads about Indians even after all the hurt they caused. All the bullying has stopped.
This all serves no purpose……

nickcity
08-20-2013, 06:45 AM
Have most of the a holez in the game gone rogue?

Sal The Stockbroker
08-20-2013, 06:46 AM
why cant we all just be friends?

this forum used to be a nice place where we all just had fun and traded ideas. somewhere, I think we lost our way. sad times indeed.

Reutdog
08-20-2013, 07:06 AM
Screw you Sal! 😜

MattThomas08
08-20-2013, 07:55 AM
why cant we all just be friends?

this forum used to be a nice place where we all just had fun and traded ideas. somewhere, I think we lost our way. sad times indeed.

When was that? It's always been about wars, at least as long as Indians and CK have existed.

Butt Futter
08-20-2013, 08:39 AM
All of the Indian bashing posts on this forum keeps their legend alive.
As long as they are on your mind, they are winning.

Empress... It seems you are a little infatuated with them. I get the feeling you have been on the receiving end of few 10-0 CHUMP's.

Empress was one of Lupo's cross dressing hookers.

Sal The Stockbroker
08-20-2013, 08:52 AM
Screw you Sal! 😜

This is the type of behavior I was referencing. If you are not going to be part of the solution, please refrain from continuing the problem. mmmkay, champ?

montecore
08-20-2013, 09:07 AM
Sas are still cheats as long as some of those people stay in that group. The few Indians joining them get branded the same. Vlad should be castrated and thrown to the wolves. Gree never punish the cheats as long as you buy some gold. I think it’s time to stop making threads about Indians even after all the hurt they caused. All the bullying has stopped.
This all serves no purpose……

fc has a few cheaters. does that mean you are all cheaters and hacks? or do you think people deserve second chances, even if they taught a whole syndicate how to energy glitch, or they glitched rp and cash items in the past?

Sevron Deeps
08-20-2013, 09:08 AM
I'm new here, and the forum has been very helpful to my game. Much appreciated. But if they ever make a Real Spouses Of Crime City, seems like they could come to this thread to script the first 3 episodes :-)

Sal The Stockbroker
08-20-2013, 09:20 AM
I'm new here, and the forum has been very helpful to my game. Much appreciated. But if they ever make a Real Spouses Of Crime City, seems like they could come to this thread to script the first 3 episodes :-)

I know right? This is exactly what I am trying to change here.

My buddy has been around here a long time and said things started to sour as soon as that montecore guy showed up.

Grant B
08-20-2013, 09:21 AM

Haha thats good. How about

The real trolls of Crime City
Trolls gone wild
The good the bad and the trolls

I could go on but my head hurts after reading this crap

Trev
08-20-2013, 09:33 AM
fc has a few cheaters. does that mean you are all cheaters and hacks? or do you think people deserve second chances, even if they taught a whole syndicate how to energy glitch, or they glitched rp and cash items in the past?

as far as i am aware no one has cheated while being in fc thats a fact.
if i had a leader or an officer that cheated, i would never forgive. i do believe in giving people a second chance, but not an officer nor a leader in the group that i am in.
answer this and its a yes or a no... is or has vlad cheated? is he still in sas? why do u still stay with that group if you say he has cheated or helped others cheat?
i have morals, do you??

Sal The Stockbroker
08-20-2013, 09:40 AM
tigers are incapable of having morals. derp.

Dipstik
08-20-2013, 09:44 AM
Lupo will have my respect when he honors his bet with paulio, sells all his buildings (not just the cash ones, wimp), writes "Paulio" across his hood, and leaves the game. That was the bet, remember?

Well... "respect" might be a little high... at least I'll stop laughing at him as much :)

montecore
08-20-2013, 09:50 AM
if i had a leader or an officer that cheated, i would never forgive. i do believe in giving people a second chance, but not an officer nor a leader in the group that i am in.
answer this and its a yes or a no... is or has vlad cheated? is he still in sas? why do u still stay with that group if you say he has cheated or helped others cheat?
i have morals, do you??

i do not believe vlad has ever cheated, helped others cheat, or hacked anyone. he hasnt been leader in a long time. it sounds like you dont care what anyone does prior to joining fc, so long as they stop doing it while they are a member. which is probably why fc has added members sas previously declined due to hacking/glitching.

so what is the fc policy?

Mistress Nikita
08-20-2013, 09:52 AM
i have morals, do you??

Besides his role in the Baddad UDID hack, what else has he done? I heard about him taking thousands in a money pool and putting up very few points, which sounds like embezzlement to me, but that only hurt his teammates, not other teams.

montecore
08-20-2013, 10:00 AM
Besides his role in the Baddad UDID hack, what else has he done? I heard about him taking thousands in a money pool and putting up very few points, which sounds like embezzlement to me, but that only hurt his teammates, not other teams.

i dont think a udid was ever hacked. i think anyone who knows the ip he has put up the past five battles knows that sas owes more to him than anything else.

Sal The Stockbroker
08-20-2013, 10:05 AM
FWIW, I was only a member of SAS for a very short time and quickly left when I had to make the moral decision of playing honest and fair or continuing on with a synd that let it be known to me that not only was I expected to keep my mouth shut about the hacking, but I was required to participate in the ill gotten gains as well.

I sleep much better at night now.

chris-kj
08-20-2013, 10:06 AM
Im noone and I dont like indians at all, but need to write something here:

RELAX, ENJOY PLAYING AND (someone) GO BUY A LIFE!!!!!! DON'T BE A BUNCH OF LOSERS ATTACKING EACHOTHER AND HIDING BEHIND A GAME/FORUM!!!

I am really surprised SAS and ROGUES leaders dont even try to stop this!!!

ok, going back in my nowhere LOL :)

ps. need to admit that was funny to read lol, but someone here is sick ahahah
pps. title "pack up you're teepees" needs a pic LOL
ppps. cant u just enjoy the game and make friends instead of enemies? hey! its DIGITAL, its NOT REAL!!

Butt Futter
08-20-2013, 10:10 AM
Chris, the Indians don't like you neither.

I do find it funny you said go buy a life, because the people in the top syndicates instead buy pixals.

Mistress Nikita
08-20-2013, 10:11 AM
i dont think a udid was ever hacked. i think anyone who knows the ip he has put up the past five battles knows that sas owes more to him than anything else.

Oh good! I'm glad he returned the stolen money to the people he stole it from. The people he stole it from are still in SAS1, right? Oh wait, no they aren't. They left.

And, you're saying Baddads UDID wasn't hacked by SAS? LMAO! good one

Butt Futter
08-20-2013, 10:12 AM
Nope not at all in fact, I'm proud to say that my hood has had 0 Indian raids EVER. They can't touch this duh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh can't touch this! :)

Nav, you're a coward. You'll quit that account way before you reach the shark tank or as soon as an Indian can hit you.

Dipstik
08-20-2013, 10:13 AM
All of the Indian bashing posts on this forum keeps their legend alive.

I should hope so... If people forget them, they might be able to reinvent themselves :)

montecore
08-20-2013, 10:22 AM
Oh good! I'm glad he returned the stolen money to the people he stole it from. The people he stole it from are still in SAS1, right? Oh wait, no they aren't. They left.

And, you're saying Baddads UDID wasn't hacked by SAS? LMAO! good one

i fail to see how any money was stolen. and correct, baddads udid was not hacked by sas. that is my understanding anyway.

Butt Futter
08-20-2013, 10:36 AM
I'm not nav lol I'm empress. Do you really think I'm afraid of one of your Indian raids? Lol :) 3/4 of your team wouldn't be able to touch me even when I do get to the tank and I keep my buildings on a timer so the other 1/4 would have to stalk my hood for a week just to get a chance to hit my Lvl 3 NCs one time. It's a game butter boy don't get your cholestoral so high :)

Nav, I've seen your stats. Not impressed. Like I said. You're a coward and you'll quit as soon as you get close to the shark tank where most Indians are.

Mistress Nikita
08-20-2013, 10:40 AM
i fail to see how any money was stolen. and correct, baddads udid was not hacked by sas. that is my understanding anyway.

Oh wow! So what about all those screen shots of the SAS officers talking while they were hacking it? And what about Baddad's own statements regarding it? It is an actual crime, isn't it? No wonder you have to deny it.

Butt Futter
08-20-2013, 10:57 AM
No problem Nav. You're so clever.