PDA

View Full Version : Lvl 32 guild Synergy taking apps. Currently rank 24th in tourney....

KnDSynergy
08-19-2013, 06:33 AM
And with only about 7-8 actives. We have 2 members lvl 200 or over, several in the 100's and 21 armor ups. After this current tourney, i plan on cleaning house..I mean like kicking 10 or more worthless members. If there are any guild masters out there that are having the same issue with many inactive, lousy members, i would be interested in a. Possible merger instead of hoping to get people 1 at a time. My clan name is SYNERGY. I don't check this site as much as i should so if you would like to discuss thing further, my Facebook is Facebook.com/sc_synergy. The profile is of a pitbull. Lets combine our strength!

PS Please no lvls 15 or even 50. No piggy back rides here!

Troy99
08-19-2013, 12:16 PM
Hey guys I'm a lvl 78 and I grow in lvl every week at least twice I have very strong friends that will come and play as well XBB-HNN-NPM that's my code add me and send me a invite I'm much stronger in a guild than with out

Idank
08-19-2013, 12:35 PM
Hi I level 61,play every day my main character have Jackalope's Chaingarb LVl 52. I'm leveling up every few days
And I have 12 training field.
My code is: XBB-GZQ-BWH.
Thx

Scion_of_Darkness
08-19-2013, 12:44 PM
Mature Daily player level 79 almost 80 and leveling as fast as I can. Looking for a long term guild. I have several armors near maxed and I am always trying to maximize my damage output. I am in a guild at the moment but I need to move soon I was the only member that even participated in the Guild Tournament.

PM me with any questions or comments, thanks.

Noirlust
08-22-2013, 01:03 AM
Heya, im on the hunt for a guild to merge with as we speak, like you we only have a good handful of active players.

I need to find a more like minded active people, that want to WIN, and have fun while doing it.

Our guild is lvl 21 with 14 lvls of elemental bonuses purchased.
this could qute easily be used as a feeder clan as well. As people do come and go.

I added you ingame, hopefully we can sort something out.

Noirlust
XBC-NCP-BPB
Pitch Black

yoman632
08-22-2013, 03:55 PM
Lv 96 here if you're interested.

I'm very active and looking to max my first legendary+.

XBC - ZHD - MNF

In game Lord Rogoth

ando79
08-22-2013, 07:21 PM
Xbb-gyq-mqc I'm looking for a strong guild to join I got plenty of cash flow and all my troops stats are over the thousand so send me an invite and I'm in