PDA

View Full Version : New feed shorter???

Snipe
08-19-2013, 04:36 AM
In the last couple of days, my news feed got deleted and now is only 3-4 posts long. I'm getting raided pretty regularly, but they are rolling off bottom and being deleted in less than a day. This makes revenge counter attacks really tough.

What happened?

Zulfiqaar
08-19-2013, 04:39 AM
Ive noticed it too, but never bothered much about it..nobody worth revenging recently...
but im actually glad..am on android so i do blind attacks/raids, the few losses cant come back for me as much as they used to

Snipe
08-19-2013, 04:50 AM
Ive noticed it too, but never bothered much about it..nobody worth revenging recently...
but im actually glad..am on android so i do blind attacks/raids, the few losses cant come back for me as much as they used to

I usually try to set up a friendly raiding buddy situation - we each take turns raiding/repairing each other. If I can match up with a similar stat player who is as active as I am save us both a lot of time searching for someone worth hitting. This is really cramping my system...

AlexFoo
08-19-2013, 05:07 AM
happens with some regularity during FvF

& The Horse U Rode In On
08-19-2013, 06:19 AM
The more you get attacked/raided by one player, the more will drop off. I had a juicy beyotch in my news feed that would give me at least 450 points each hit. But then I got attacked several times by one player and raided a bunch by another yesterday. They both dropped Mr. Juicy off my feed and now only the two from yesterday are listed. If they had attacked once and gone away, or just raided one building, it would be one line in my news feed and only bump off the oldest at the bottom.

D1E Luke
08-19-2013, 06:36 AM
I've have a buddy and we always raid each other for battle points. We use any stamina we can to stay on each other's news feed. If you just have 1 stamina or something and he's about to leave your news feed just attack him and he will hit you again. Simple. Lol

Vltor_Ace
08-19-2013, 07:20 AM
My news feed seems to be the same, but I heard there was a new update for Android

Snipe
08-19-2013, 07:53 AM
I'm on ios and haven't had any updates real recently. So that's not it.

elangomatt
08-19-2013, 09:59 AM
Nothing has changed with the news feed at all. Each time someone attacks/raids you it counts as a new feed item but it won't display as individual events unless they alternate between losing and winning. Lets say someone raids you 25 times. They win all of the first 15, then lose one, then win the remaining 9 times. You'll only see 3 items (the first win streak, the loss, then the second win streak) in your news feed but it still counts as 25 messages.

The only thing that is different right now is that if you give good points to someone, they might raid out your entire base and they'll be the only one in your news feed. If they only lost once or twice that whole time you will appear to only have a just a small handful of messages in your news feed. When there aren't FvF events going on, a lot of people will just poke you a few times and then move on, leaving room on the newsfeed for a lot more people.

Snipey
08-19-2013, 11:09 AM
I'm on ios and haven't had any updates real recently. So that's not it.

I had this happen to me one time before the battle for Ireland. I only complained because I raided a guy with a level 10 AMR (low level camper) he attacked me back, lost and put himself on speedial. I got him a few times cus he camped and didnt collect regularly, he funded my curragh tower upgrades and than BAM newsfeed reset!

KFH
08-19-2013, 12:04 PM
stupid question but bp from raiding doesn't count towards your FVF points does it?

Snipey
08-19-2013, 12:31 PM
stupid question but bp from raiding doesn't count towards your FVF points does it?

Yes it does. Player will find other players with similar stats or a higher Defence than there attack and raid each other back in forth for big battle points. Hit there Defence buildings than reset them for each other. I guess it's not an exploit of the game of against TOS since no1 gets banned. They always have a pvp event on at the same time as well so I'd rather use stamina to do that and get thoses rewards as I feel the fvf rewards are low.

Snipe
08-22-2013, 06:54 AM
Nothing has changed with the news feed at all. Each time someone attacks/raids you it counts as a new feed item but it won't display as individual events unless they alternate between losing and winning. Lets say someone raids you 25 times. They win all of the first 15, then lose one, then win the remaining 9 times. You'll only see 3 items (the first win streak, the loss, then the second win streak) in your news feed but it still counts as 25 messages.

The only thing that is different right now is that if you give good points to someone, they might raid out your entire base and they'll be the only one in your news feed. If they only lost once or twice that whole time you will appear to only have a just a small handful of messages in your news feed. When there aren't FvF events going on, a lot of people will just poke you a few times and then move on, leaving room on the newsfeed for a lot more people.

Hey friend,

Thanks for taking the time to explain - that makes a lot more sense to me now!

Snipe