PDA

View Full Version : Just Curious?

Evil Mastermind
08-18-2013, 06:45 PM
I don't need any trolls with stupid responses. Looking for an explanation. No I don't care about the cash I lost, just was wondering how it was possible.

All my buildings were collected so it couldn't have been a raid (even though that's what is on my newsfeed). My newsfeed says I was raided and lost 30 million. Yes, I'm overvault and could lose 30 million.

Did GREE change the max number of hits allowed by a single attacker?

candyson
08-18-2013, 06:46 PM
It's still 12 times per attacker, but I think multiple people can attack you each taking 3.6 million.

Powerbang
08-18-2013, 06:47 PM
No.

10chars

IrishMavrick
08-18-2013, 06:47 PM
Yes Evil, what he said is correct I believe. Has happened to me as well.

Evil Mastermind
08-18-2013, 06:50 PM
It's still 12 times per attacker, but I think multiple people can attack you each taking 3.6 million.

No. One line on newsfeed, by one attacker (but I know can be multiple attacks). There were not multiple losses via other attackers on the newsfeed. Says I was raided for 30 million. No buildings were hit. Lost 30 million to single player within less than 5 minutes (I was in-game when it happened).

Theblacklamp
08-18-2013, 07:53 PM
I'm glad you brought this up. I have also noticed that my news feed says that I have been raided for x amount of dollars but nothing on my base shows to be raided.

AndreGoJ
08-18-2013, 08:19 PM
This. ^^^^^

360 Joules
08-18-2013, 08:20 PM
Mine has a lag built in to it so the only way i know somebody is hitting me is well after the fact. Gree--can you please fix this? Also..the lag is so big that none of my buildings that were raided show up as being raided.....i collect from them but only when i try to vault it all do i see the raids...my total drops down to reflect the raids. Oh well..i suppose everybody else's does the same...

Whodi
08-18-2013, 08:33 PM
No. One line on newsfeed, by one attacker (but I know can be multiple attacks). There were not multiple losses via other attackers on the newsfeed. Says I was raided for 30 million. No buildings were hit. Lost 30 million to single player within less than 5 minutes (I was in-game when it happened).

Not sure if this answers your question but I've had the same thing happen to me a few times. What I found out was if your at your base and your money buildings are ready to collect somebody can raid them and it doesnt show they are raided. Since you are already at your base the money icon on the building wont change.....appearing to be unraided. After you collect your money your vault will increase and then decrease the raided amount as the server catches up. Shortly after the results appear in your news feed

CJ D
08-18-2013, 08:40 PM
Yup. You won't see it when you collect your buildings if you are in game. The only way you notice it is if you pay close attention to your amount on hand on top left of screen (not the vault), and when you vault, it will reduce by amount you were raided or attacked for before you vaulted.

Zulfiqaar
08-18-2013, 09:14 PM
Hmm..happens to me now and then..is it wrong to donate the raided amount to faction before it is lost forever??
Or if i leave my phone on standby i can collect in full..good or bad?

Wingman GRI
08-18-2013, 11:43 PM
It happened to me a couple of times. Just a few of hours before my money buildings became collectable, people were able to raid them. I submitted a ticket to GREE asking for an explanation.

KFH
08-19-2013, 12:01 AM
Had this happen earlier today someone raided me for 1 mill with no building damaged

Mcdoc
08-19-2013, 12:20 AM
I'm glad you brought this up. I have also noticed that my news feed says that I have been raided for x amount of dollars but nothing on my base shows to be raided.

This used to happen to me before when Goldenchild21 (who knows what name he cowers behind today) and a few others from the Royal Navy (aka Super / aka Sup 2) used some kind of hack to accomplish this. Not to say the others in SUP participate or condone this - it was always just 2 or 3 people from the Royal Navy way back then.

One time - Speed / Stephen - confirmed to me in a message that it was a hack that a few of those guys were using. Once a hack - always a hack? I bet the names of the players doing this are the same :?

Tctiger
08-19-2013, 07:50 AM
you can be in the game collect buildings and volt the money and the money disapears when volted ,or you can collect then close the game and reopen to find someone hit you before you collected and the money is gone , you should be able to see if this is a possibility if the raid was around the same time as the money buildings were ready to collect and from the total amount taken , if the timing is way off it could be a hack or bug , leprechaurn or a witch .

Evil Mastermind
08-19-2013, 09:56 AM
Thanks for the insight McDoc and Tctiger

Acuratepaul
08-21-2013, 08:34 PM
This has happened to me several times before. Just makes me think...then I think gree... /endthread.