PDA

View Full Version : Donation Log

JessieAllen33
08-18-2013, 04:41 PM
Will CC ever get a donation log like MW's? Just a quick question. It would be good to see this new part of the game added to CC.

CCK-buttsy
08-18-2013, 04:56 PM
Will CC ever get a donation log like MW's? Just a quick question. It would be good to see this new part of the game added to CC.oh god, this has been brought up a million times. Do you even read the forum?

JessieAllen33
08-18-2013, 04:58 PM
Please point me to the page that says it. If there is one. Because I have searched. It's a forum for a reason, for questions I have a question. No need to smart off. Don't like the question? Don't look at the thread. Simple enough. I'm sick of looking at every thread and having someone like you coment on it just to be a troll.

jmeijer
08-18-2013, 05:07 PM
I think that there will be one some day. Most new events and functions have been in MW and/or KA before those got introduced to CC.

InglouriousBastard
08-18-2013, 05:39 PM
Well i gave up hope about that.
People were talking - it will be here soon but nothing changed.

Why should they add a feature without making money out of it?

Muffhole
08-18-2013, 05:43 PM
It would certainly help...I hope they do introduce this

_Drifter
08-18-2013, 05:44 PM
This feature isn't even important! It wouldn't even be accurate in a lot of cases because of people coming and going to make donations to second, third (etc.) syndicates once the "main" syndicate has its bonuses maxed.

I'd rather see some actual bug fixes before seeing a mostly useless feature like a donation log.

o E M P R 3 S S o
08-18-2013, 06:05 PM
oh god, this has been brought up a million times. Do you even read the forum?

It hasn't been brought up in a million threads I doubt it's been the OP of more than 10, if you're going to troll be a bit more accurate.

archambeau
08-18-2013, 06:07 PM
I would love a donation log on CC! I take donations for a 60 member syndicate and it feels like a full time job. Why would you think it wouldn't be helpful. It is in MW...

BigMoney
08-18-2013, 06:16 PM
I'm fairly certain that, uh, CC has the ability to do this. Unfortunately it resets if you leave and re-enter the syndicate (e.g. to donate cash/bricks to a lower syndicate) and doesn't keep track of donations of members who leave. It's a shame, since it would be nice if you (or GREE) could see some level 3 player donated $560 trillion to X syndicate and promptly left. I think it's ridiculous how quickly a lot of lower syndicates fill out their bonuses and how apathetic GREE is about it.

Boyz in the hood
08-18-2013, 07:21 PM
I'm fairly certain that, uh, CC has the ability to do this. Unfortunately it resets if you leave and re-enter the syndicate (e.g. to donate cash/bricks to a lower syndicate) and doesn't keep track of donations of members who leave. It's a shame, since it would be nice if you (or GREE) could see some level 3 player donated $560 trillion to X syndicate and promptly left. I think it's ridiculous how quickly a lot of lower syndicates fill out their bonuses and how apathetic GREE is about it.

I couldn't agree more! It infuriates me to see low syns with maxed bonuses when my crew are nowhere near (hence my "bricks for sale" thread) if we had a donation log that recorded and kept ALL donations then it would be a lot easier to track and trace those people donating in excess of their ability! A feature could be added such as in groupme, where you could hide a member once they left the syndicate, but their donations would always be recorded.

CCK-buttsy
08-19-2013, 08:53 AM
Look at E-Train's thread, he brought this up too

BigMoney
08-19-2013, 11:56 AM
I couldn't agree more! It infuriates me to see low syns with maxed bonuses when my crew are nowhere near (hence my "bricks for sale" thread) if we had a donation log that recorded and kept ALL donations then it would be a lot easier to track and trace those people donating in excess of their ability! A feature could be added such as in groupme, where you could hide a member once they left the syndicate, but their donations would always be recorded.

Bit of karma: I remember seeing a topic in the recruiting forum about a top 150-250 syndicate advertising they had all bonuses maxed and $68 billion in the bank ready for the next round of bonuses. At the time, my syndicate (with plenty of legitimate $10+ mil IPH players) had just finished purchasing the last bonus 1-2 wars ago, and had around $2 billion in the bank. I posted a similar message as to the one above, and their syndicate leader called me a crybaby and claimed I was just jealous (?). As a result, I started hitting every player I saw with this tag, trying to find what level their leader was, but no one ever told me. But I just found him yesterday in the PvP-- $4.5 million IPH, and... $58 billion spent on cash items. LOL. :rolleyes:

Surprised their syndicate leader was dumb enough to hack the cash for themselves. And in typically unsubtle fashion-- 2672 Infiltrator Shotguns, 1004 Infiltrator Suits, 536 Battle M1A1a, etc.

murf
08-19-2013, 12:01 PM
I would love a donation log on CC! I take donations for a 60 member syndicate and it feels like a full time job. Why would you think it wouldn't be helpful. It is in MW...

Because as multiple people have stated, players use their main account to fund their camper accounts syn..when you do that, you would lose credit for all donations in your main syn, and not get credit for donations in your camper syn...

CCK-buttsy
08-19-2013, 12:02 PM
Bit of karma: I remember seeing a topic in the recruiting forum about a top 150-250 syndicate advertising they had all bonuses maxed and $68 [u]billion in the bank ready for the next round of bonuses. At the time, my syndicate (with plenty of legitimate $10+ mil IPH players) had just finished purchasing the last bonus 1-2 wars ago, and had around $2 billion in the bank. I posted a similar message as to the one above, and their syndicate leader called me a crybaby and claimed I was just jealous (?). As a result, I started hitting every player I saw with this tag, trying to find what level their leader was, but no one ever told me. But I just found him yesterday in the PvP-- $4.5 million IPH, and... $58 billion spent on cash items. LOL. :rolleyes:

Surprised their syndicate leader was dumb enough to hack the cash for themselves. And in typically unsubtle fashion-- 2672 Infiltrator Shotguns, 1004 Infiltrator Suits, 536 Battle M1A1a, etc.actually, they were TOP 500. I remember their ad :p

murf
08-19-2013, 12:03 PM
Bit of karma: I remember seeing a topic in the recruiting forum about a top 150-250 syndicate advertising they had all bonuses maxed and $68 billion in the bank ready for the next round of bonuses. At the time, my syndicate (with plenty of legitimate $10+ mil IPH players) had just finished purchasing the last bonus 1-2 wars ago, and had around $2 billion in the bank. I posted a similar message as to the one above, and their syndicate leader called me a crybaby and claimed I was just jealous (?). As a result, I started hitting every player I saw with this tag, trying to find what level their leader was, but no one ever told me. But I just found him yesterday in the PvP-- $4.5 million IPH, and... $58 billion spent on cash items. LOL. :rolleyes:

Surprised their syndicate leader was dumb enough to hack the cash for themselves. And in typically unsubtle fashion-- 2672 Infiltrator Shotguns, 1004 Infiltrator Suits, 536 Battle M1A1a, etc.

I'm impressed that you even able to complete all the bonuses...with LTBs, we have be stuck on the last 2 months....

BigMoney
08-19-2013, 12:08 PM
I'm impressed that you even able to complete all the bonuses...with LTBs, we have be stuck on the last 2 months....

T'was right before or possibly during the very first LTB-- I think our last bonus was purchased prior to the Chinatown War. Would be a lot harder for people to donate $1bil+ when that easily buys you some nice items in the LTBs.

CCK-buttsy
08-19-2013, 12:10 PM
T'was right before or possibly during the very first LTB-- I think our last bonus was purchased prior to the Chinatown War. Would be a lot harder for people to donate $1bil+ when that easily buys you some nice items in the LTBs.are top 100 syndicates supposed to have all the bonuses?

BigMoney
08-19-2013, 12:52 PM
are top 100 syndicates supposed to have all the bonuses?

By this point it is most certainly possible, I was moreso just expressing disbelief when Top 100, 250, 500 etc syndicates somehow had all the bonuses maxed long before the top syndicates did (filled with the game's top players-- and although "good stats" and "good IPH" aren't directly correlated, there is some connection between "caring about stats" and collecting buildings regularly and reinvesting money back into your hood).

If it were possible, GREE should look at the average number of bonuses purchased (plus cash in the bank, etc) of the teams in each "tier" (top 25, top 100, top 500, etc) and simply look for outliers. Like if most top 500 teams have most of the defense bonuses purchased and 2-3 attack bonuses, any top 500 team with all bonuses maxed should be looked at. I'd almost be willing to wager that most teams with all bonuses maxed did not do so legitimately.

Although GREE already pretty much demonstrated that they don't really care about syndicates hacking bonuses.

CCK-buttsy
08-19-2013, 01:03 PM
By this point it is most certainly possible, I was moreso just expressing disbelief when Top 100, 250, 500 etc syndicates somehow had all the bonuses maxed long before the top syndicates did (filled with the game's top players-- and although "good stats" and "good IPH" aren't directly correlated, there is some connection between "caring about stats" and collecting buildings regularly and reinvesting money back into your hood).

If it were possible, GREE should look at the average number of bonuses purchased (plus cash in the bank, etc) of the teams in each "tier" (top 25, top 100, top 500, etc) and simply look for outliers. Like if most top 500 teams have most of the defense bonuses purchased and 2-3 attack bonuses, any top 500 team with all bonuses maxed should be looked at. I'd almost be willing to wager that most teams with all bonuses maxed did not do so legitimately.

Although GREE already pretty much demonstrated that they don't really care about syndicates hacking bonuses.oh okay, the syndicate I'm in is top 100 and we are still working on 8 more bonuses :)

murf
08-19-2013, 02:03 PM
are top 100 syndicates supposed to have all the bonuses?

We're top 25 and still working on last 1 or 2..

BigMoney
08-19-2013, 02:25 PM
We're top 25 and still working on last 1 or 2..

HTC Blue doesn't have all the bonuses? Wow. Y'all a bunch of some misers.

murf
08-20-2013, 06:28 AM
HTC Blue doesn't have all the bonuses? Wow. Y'all a bunch of some misers.

Haha...we came out like gangbusters, but with the LTBs we've been distracted...also, a bunch of us have been donating to our other syndicates to help them get most of their bonuses...

Sal The Stockbroker
08-20-2013, 06:41 AM
I just made a donation log a few minutes ago, if that helps.

Morning coffee really gets me going.

STRIDER 1
08-21-2013, 03:33 PM
I'm sure it will be here soon. 1st was MW, then KA. CC is next.

budman68
08-21-2013, 04:50 PM
I'm sure it will be here soon. 1st was MW, then KA. CC is next.

Yup 2015 right on track when everyone has bonuses filled...maybe