PDA

View Full Version : New inventory hack?

Lyek
08-18-2013, 02:14 PM
already twice today I have encountered a player with very high stats for his level and loads of very high units in the inventory. That alone would be strange, but at the time I was looking at their profile, their attack/defense stats were increasing by way too much, 1 from 400k to 600k in mere minutes.

Obviously both reported, but I thought I would also mention it here.

Gree, if possible, please check this out. Thank you.

ProCision
08-18-2013, 02:17 PM
already twice today I have encountered a player with very high stats for his level and loads of very high units in the inventory. That alone would be strange, but at the time I was looking at their profile, their attack/defense stats were increasing by way too much, 1 from 400k to 600k in mere minutes.

Obviously both reported, but I thought I would also mention it here.

Gree, if possible, please check this out. Thank you.

Why not just report everybody you come across? Do you know anything about this game and how its played? No you do not.

Delete the game from your phone before you hurt your self.

Lyek
08-18-2013, 02:29 PM
Why not just report everybody you come across? Do you know anything about this game and how its played? No you do not.

Delete the game from your phone before you hurt your self.

I don't report everybody, because not everybody cheats...some do. I gather you disapprove of reporting potential hackers? if so, why please?

Yes, I do know how to play this game, what's normal and what's abnormal. Thank you for your interest in my playing skills.

I detected one of the potential hackers on my bluestacks account on my pc, the other on my account on my tablet. Not sure why deleting the game of my phone will solve this particular problem of hackers in this game, nor do I grasp the potential for hurting myself, but I do appreciate your concerns. Not everybody is this friendly around here

Thanks.

Bobar
08-18-2013, 02:34 PM
I don't report everybody, because not everybody cheats...some do. I gather you disapprove of reporting potential hackers? if so, why please?

Yes, I do know how to play this game, what's normal and what's abnormal. Thank you for your interest in my playing skills.

I detected one of the potential hackers on my bluestacks account on my pc, the other on my account on my tablet. Not sure why deleting the game of my phone will solve this particular problem of hackers in this game, nor do I grasp the potential for hurting myself, but I do appreciate your concerns. Not everybody is this friendly around here

Thanks.

itīs a glitch, their stats do not increase, they just raise every time you watch the other members Profile again. you can repeat this up to highest stats.

several have so called camping account. they dont lvl up or at least very slow. if you do this a very Long time you can have good stats for sure.

i do have such a acc too and as it is in a quite good faction, this acc get high units to. None of your seen points does indicate a hacker. None.

Lyek
08-18-2013, 02:46 PM
itīs a glitch, their stats do not increase, they just raise every time you watch the other members Profile again. you can repeat this up to highest stats.

several have so called camping account. they dont lvl up or at least very slow. if you do this a very Long time you can have good stats for sure.

i do have such a acc too and as it is in a quite good faction, this acc get high units to. None of your seen points does indicate a hacker. None.

I know the glitch. Every time you reopen the profile, the attack/defense values will have multiplied, so doing it a couple of times will give ridiculous values. This is not what I saw.

1 account on level 48 with no base to speak of and an IPH of 42k, increased his attack strength from 400k to 600k in mere minutes. Lots of units of LTQ's past, but only level 48. Could be me, but I don't think this is a typical camper.

the other level 103, with 1.5 million attack and 163k IPH. While I had his profile open, I could see his attack strength increase by 10.000's every minute. post on his wall, indicating another player found him again after a name change and saying his stats are weird.

Both reported to Gree, with screenshots. I'm sure they will be able to determine if there is anything wrong. If not, no harm done.

If they are found out to be cheaters, my hope is that they will get a lifetime ban on their device.

Powerbang
08-18-2013, 03:42 PM
There are many variables to that glitch... the increase is not always logarithmic... slower increases also happen. I have seen increases as small as 5k to stats.

I wouldnt worry about it.

I know the glitch. Every time you reopen the profile, the attack/defense values will have multiplied, so doing it a couple of times will give ridiculous values. This is not what I saw.

1 account on level 48 with no base to speak of and an IPH of 42k, increased his attack strength from 400k to 600k in mere minutes. Lots of units of LTQ's past, but only level 48. Could be me, but I don't think this is a typical camper.

the other level 103, with 1.5 million attack and 163k IPH. While I had his profile open, I could see his attack strength increase by 10.000's every minute. post on his wall, indicating another player found him again after a name change and saying his stats are weird.

Both reported to Gree, with screenshots. I'm sure they will be able to determine if there is anything wrong. If not, no harm done.

If they are found out to be cheaters, my hope is that they will get a lifetime ban on their device.

lemonhaze
08-18-2013, 03:46 PM
no wonder gree dont ban alot bc they get more reports in from people that dont know wat to look for..when u see someone with 2000 p91 pounder then yes report them..i have the pic of that guy and he still has not been ban..how do i know..i was attacked by him yesterday..its been going on now for 2 months 4140 now this is a for sure hacker that they havent ban and i have opened serveral tickets on it

SpikeyKit
08-18-2013, 04:19 PM
no wonder gree dont ban alot bc they get more reports in from people that dont know wat to look for..when u see someone with 2000 p91 pounder then yes report them..i have the pic of that guy and he still has not been ban..how do i know..i was attacked by him yesterday..its been going on now for 2 months 4140 now this is a for sure hacker that they havent ban and i have opened serveral tickets on it

Can i have 2000 of those please

Regards

lemonhaze
08-18-2013, 04:28 PM
Can i have 2000 of those please

Regards ye if u hack them u can..i only got 1 from top 10 in greenland its my best unit

Lyek
08-18-2013, 04:35 PM

I'm sorry, you seem to believe that everybody that hacks will buy a ridiculous amount of a certain unit, so they can be easily found? I tend to think I disagree with you there.

Powerbang
08-18-2013, 06:53 PM
I just came across a guy who had 840k attack and 700k defense at only 100 allies.

Pretty awesome for a 417 IPH player. Not 417k... 417.

The 50 4000 attack ground units for top prize in an earlier LTE mission probably helped. In retrospect, the other 50 4300 attack sea units from an earlier LTE mission top prize probably help quite a bit too.

The BEST part were the throngs of people recruiting this guy.

No I did not report this player. Why bother? Gree gives less than two poops.

Hooligany
08-18-2013, 10:24 PM
How about if a player has 2 of each war reward unit?
Is that possible?

Flash0810
08-19-2013, 05:49 AM
Is that possible?

Hmmm In MW, anything is possible! :) So far (touch wood) I haven't had someone beating me with those amount of units and stats!

SGT Rud
08-19-2013, 06:09 AM
There was a few reports that people got double units for prizes won in WD. I am not sure the status on Gree fixing the issue.

If you reported a hacker to Gree via in game ticket. Why are you here? Why did you just create a thread with a large amount of non-hacker possibilities?

The top most possibility for large stat raises, at any level< holy crud, the infamous (I just spent gold on an LE set. dang didnt get the rare, lets try again, dang, didnt get it again, sweet I got it this time.) Perhaps we could have something more interesting to discuss.

Vltor_Ace
08-19-2013, 07:28 AM
I have ran across several hackers... both in battle and during normal raids. Report them. If they spend enough real money then Gree will turn the other cheek

Mojosic
08-19-2013, 12:21 PM
This guy may be a rich and wants to buy his way to the top of the leader board. Lol not everyone is a hacker. Lol

BigWooly
08-19-2013, 12:22 PM
Why is it that folks jump on op telling him you shouldbt have reported , it's just a glitch, learn what a real hacker looks like etc....? Whether it's a glitch or not report it and raise hell. If it's a glitch then gree needs to get off their duff and FIX it. The more headache and pita we create the more reason they have to address their pathetic atempt at programing or if it's a hacker, maybe they'll actually do something about it. Either way gree is responsible for the problem so poop on them.

lemonhaze
08-19-2013, 12:54 PM
Is that possible? that was a display glitch on MW for droid users..they are a few in my faction that has that..but when u go to thier inventory and select unit it will show jsut 1..like 1 guy i know has 2 adder helio choppers that was a reward for top 100 and has 10% air attack..if u attack them and see 2 then go into the inventory and click that unit it will show 1..i know for sure they are not hackers i have been with them a long time. maybe the new upgdate for droid fixed that tho

lemonhaze
08-19-2013, 12:57 PM
I'm sorry, you seem to believe that everybody that hacks will buy a ridiculous amount of a certain unit, so they can be easily found? I tend to think I disagree with you there. im sorry that is not what i beleive im jsut sayin the most obvious ones i know for sure are hackers instead of the i dont for sure ones like u are talkign about..and furthermore u are not in my head to know what i beleive

tvvicee
08-19-2013, 01:26 PM

Very interesting that it says "Owned: 2000" jajaa...

tvvicee
08-19-2013, 07:10 PM
i will like to say that Gree as patched all the Hacks, now they don't work. I've been on some forums that hackers were using the forums have gone dead none of the hacks work because Gree as done well for them self and patched them.

so dont try make out that their are still hackers since the hacks have all been patched.

fair play to you Gree.

Hahahaa...! Sure.. thats a good one. How naive can someone be? But If you chose to believe that, it's ok . And lvl 60 with 90k or something you have isn't that Hardcore. But if you see lvl50 ppl with arround 800k its quite different. There have been, there are & there will always be people finding a way to fool then system