PDA

View Full Version : please explain

trueblue
08-18-2013, 03:56 AM
since new update for android,i`m at a loss.
i attack someone and screen outcome shows my attack 66585, opponent def 60588, result= LOSS.
gree please explain.since when has a lower number on screen outcome become a winning one.??

xxinterfector
08-18-2013, 04:56 AM
It's a common phenomena known as "Getting Cjed"
Don't worry happens by luck sometimes.
I am pretty sure it happened just 1 time and wouldn't have happened after the subsequent attacks you might have made.

Hooligany
08-18-2013, 05:01 AM
Just attk someone with at least 20% less def than ur attk. Should b ok

sraghav42
08-18-2013, 05:06 AM
I think that's the evil work of skill points. .....

CJ D
08-18-2013, 06:10 AM
It's a common phenomena known as "Getting Cjed"
Don't worry happens by luck sometimes.
I am pretty sure it happened just 1 time and wouldn't have happened after the subsequent attacks you might have made.

That right there is just dirty. Just plain dirty.

To the op, that is the way this game is played. At least for those with normal stats. Android has shown all sorts of weird stats for a long time. No longer are you seeing inflated stats for your profile, and decreased stats for your opponent. You see what all iOS users have seen now.

Kinda reminds me of the conversations on here when gree adjusted the yes yes and the no no a few months back......

Butter
08-18-2013, 06:47 AM
I do this all the time to people especially raiding.

trueblue
08-19-2013, 02:09 AM
Just attk someone with at least 20% less def than ur attk. Should b ok
your missing the point, lower number won.

Steg
08-19-2013, 03:57 AM
Had that happen to me the other day.. stats on the battle result screen showed me as 6k higher but I lost.

Usually it happens when you attack someone a few times and win, then attack again and lose but in those cases it generally shows you with your stats ****d and theirs inflated.

CJ D
08-19-2013, 04:30 AM
That is what it looked like with android...with crazy stats. Now y'all see the same as iOS users. You see your rivals unboosted stats. You're looking at your boosted stats. Pretty good chance that if you are attacking someone close to your stats that they are actually stronger. Again, you will not win many fights against someone with 5-10% less stats than you.

Richard79
08-19-2013, 04:33 AM
It is not the skill points at work as i have been loseing but my stats are 50/80k stronger in the battle report. Its just plain bad programming and gree really need to sack there programmers and replace with 5 year old kids they could do a damn site better job!

S&H Max
08-19-2013, 05:14 AM
OK here is the answer:

Prior to the update droid stats were not accurate, and when attacking or raiding we saw the "flux" in the stats wich vary around -20% to +20%

Now with the update we are the same as IOS : we see correct stats and when attacking or raiding we see the score of our real attack vs their real def (little flux aorund 1%) but still there is the variable of luck and skill pts that happen behind the curtain so you can actually lose few when you are just under your opponent def but the same way you can win a few against stronger opponent you will just not see the variation in pts

I am a cow
08-19-2013, 05:17 AM
It happens to every one I lost a attack a week or so ago 250k attack vs 170k defense now Im no genius but
250 000
-170 000
_________
= 80 000

so i had 80k more attack and lost genius! I love that I mean who doesn't like losing to a guy with less defense than their attack?

S&H Max
08-19-2013, 05:41 AM
I personnaly have seen difference up to 20% with droid so cow if I cut you 20% you have 200k attack and if I add your opponent 20% he as 204k, but you need to be very unlucky to lost against him... or all is skill pts are in def!

Cmdr_Vessery
08-19-2013, 07:22 AM
I got a better one for you, I attacked a rival and they clearly had a significant higher defense and i came out on top... And subsequent attacks yielded the same results.. Great battle points when this happens.

I was pleasantly surprised when attack was lower than the defense, and I won... Hopefully you get some of this luck. This was only one loss, right? If it was all of them, then I would be irritated without a doubt.

Good hunting.