PDA

View Full Version : Treasury of gold feedback

ccmike
08-18-2013, 01:39 AM
Hey guys wanna give some feedback about the treasury gold option.

During the latest battle there was the 20% off and I bought a treasury. The ingame info stated that the price normally is 100 euro, but reduced to 80 euro. So far so good.

But when I purchased it I had to pay the full 100 euro. Of course I still had the option to cancel it but as the battle was going on I needed gold to go for my syndicates requirements. And I was thinking Gree will probably repair this glitch after the battle so I bought it and send a ticket to Gree support about this issue.

After the usual half automatic answer and me replying to read my ticket first before answering, I finally did get my answer:

"Thank you for writing back. We've since removed the Treasury of Gold due to issues with conversion to non-USD currencies. As you were already paying ~$50 less than intended, we are not offering gold for this. If you'd like a refund, please contact Google Wallet.

For further assistance with the refund of a Google Wallet purchase, we recommend contacting Google Wallet directly at: https://support.google.com/wallet/. We do apologize for any inconvenience."

So my conclusion, Gree had a glitch but instead of solving it they now direct you to Google for this issue.

Does anybody have any experience with Google Wallet? Can I asked for a complete refund?

C Rebels
08-18-2013, 01:53 AM
I also noticed the charge on my credit card was more than it stated on the sale price

Ben Weston
08-18-2013, 02:42 AM
this is gree's issue, they should sort it.

Gatorade
08-18-2013, 03:28 AM
Regarding Google Wallet, I got not a not dissimilar reply from Gree on another issue............in the heat of battle, I accidentally topped-up with a Bank Truck of Cash instead of a Bank Truck of Gold.

I'd read a post from admin on here, that if you make this keying error, just to put the unwanted cash in your bank, send in a ticket and they'd remove the cash and replace it with gold.

The unhelpful response from Gree was that they no longer do this and I would have to contact Google Wallet (they said Forum Admin were giving out-of-date advice). I don't see how I can take the matter up with Google wallet. Google provided me with the service I accidentally ordered...........just that it was not the service I was after.

I fail to understand how Google Wallet can manipulate my CC account, and it's not as if I can just return the game cash to them (in the same way people can't return a Treasury of Gold for a refund)

M.C.
08-18-2013, 03:47 AM
I had bought the treasure as well. When on sale it was supposed to cost 80€ but I got charged a 100€. ticket to GREE, answer we do not have it anymore, price was already a discount ask Google wallet...

I asked Google and they said sorry, purchase invoice says -20% and 100€, thus we suspect this to be the discounted price. So, whenever there is a sale or something like that....take screenshots is my advise...

ccmike
08-18-2013, 04:03 AM
I had bought the treasure as well. When on sale it was supposed to cost 80€ but I got charged a 100€. ticket to GREE, answer we do not have it anymore, price was already a discount ask Google wallet...

I asked Google and they said sorry, purchase invoice says -20% and 100€, thus we suspect this to be the discounted price. So, whenever there is a sale or something like that....take screenshots is my advise...

I have screenshots!