PDA

View Full Version : THANK YOU GREE - Android Stats Corrected

Sgt Squirrel
08-17-2013, 10:22 PM
Gree,
I know the forums mainly have people *****ing but I would like to say thank you for fixing the android problem of 1) showing incorrect stats and 2) for having what seems like much less fluctuation in attack when hitting someone.

For a while all factions have had to manage iOS vs android and I'm happy to see this issue now resolved.

Further, as if the above isn't good enough, thank you also for finally making the stats that android sees of themselves and others the same both through the allies page and the faction members page. This too has likely plagued factions for a whole getting ready for war.

Some people may ***** that it should have been right from the start, but I would like to at least appreciate that the game is constantly being upgraded/developed into what appear to be meaningful fixes.

Keep it up.

Nighthawk
08-17-2013, 10:43 PM
+1 (10 chars)

King Dante!
08-18-2013, 12:22 AM
Agreed. Great fix. Hopefully next they fix the rival profile display glitch.

Richard79
08-18-2013, 12:28 AM
Yeah its a long awaited fix but gree you broke the vault! FIX MY VAULT!!!!!! any raided cash will not lockdown but my iph cash does. Are you not able to write a decent workin code? And why has no MOD commented on any of these threads. WHAT IS IT? IS OUR GAME NOT IMPORTANT ENOUGH FOR YOU TO GRACE IT WITH A COMMENT.

Fatherllama
08-18-2013, 01:08 AM
Yeah its a long awaited fix but gree you broke the vault! FIX MY VAULT!!!!!! any raided cash will not lockdown but my iph cash does. Are you not able to write a decent workin code? And why has no MOD commented on any of these threads. WHAT IS IT? IS OUR GAME NOT IMPORTANT ENOUGH FOR YOU TO GRACE IT WITH A COMMENT.

I haven't had this problem, but I have noticed that when you raid, the cash is added to your account immediately rather than when you pick it up or leave the rival's base. Possibly a perception issue?

Aside from that, I have noticed that while my stats do seem to be working accurately, I'll still experience the occasional loss to someone who displays on the attack screen as 60k+ lower, so I'm not sure if all the issues have been worked out on the server side yet. Good update overall, though. I've not been having nearly as many issues with the game, just a few nagging things like invisible Absolute Towers and Taj Mahals, and I still crash after visiting a few rival bases. Much improved though, big step in the right direction.

trueblue
08-18-2013, 03:19 AM
my attacking stats are constant, but still 23k down on what i see on my device.
so from having a 220k attack b4 update, i now see 188k, but when i attack i only get 165k.
so while there is no massive swing any more when attacking i still have to look for people with 23k lower than what im showing.

Air Force Vet
08-18-2013, 05:26 AM
My stats are still are still way off. I've sent numerous tickets with no response. Before the Canada war ended my stats were A/D 331K/417K. Now there showing 313K/420. I'm still p.o. about this.

keeskiller
08-18-2013, 05:27 AM
typed about the same message into my thread, indeed very good update (+1)

Cmdr_Vessery
08-18-2013, 08:39 AM
My stats are still are still way off. I've sent numerous tickets with no response. Before the Canada war ended my stats were A/D 331K/417K. Now there showing 313K/420. I'm still p.o. about this.

This is because all android players had inflated stat display. The higher your stats the more they were off. I was in the same boat as you, my numbers have dropped but... when attacking the number is constant and on target with what my display shows, I can be happy to search for targets knowing what attack can be successful.

Your actually stats were not 331k/417k, so you should be happy that the correct number is displayed now..

Another thing, this means that android players can scout accurate numbers during WD events... This correct has been a long time overdue.

Cheers!

Blade of 3
08-18-2013, 03:18 PM
Thank you Gree! Out of all the problems in this game, this is the only one that has frustrated me.

Powerbang
08-18-2013, 03:45 PM
I've noticed the same thing when I raid.

I haven't had this problem, but I have noticed that when you raid, the cash is added to your account immediately rather than when you pick it up or leave the rival's base. Possibly a perception issue?

Aside from that, I have noticed that while my stats do seem to be working accurately, I'll still experience the occasional loss to someone who displays on the attack screen as 60k+ lower, so I'm not sure if all the issues have been worked out on the server side yet. Good update overall, though. I've not been having nearly as many issues with the game, just a few nagging things like invisible Absolute Towers and Taj Mahals, and I still crash after visiting a few rival bases. Much improved though, big step in the right direction.

Gen CheeBye
08-18-2013, 05:03 PM
Kudos to gree for finally ridding the inflated stats bug for all android players. I'd like to give credit where it is appropriate...I'm crossing my fingers that not else will happen to it.

trueblue
08-19-2013, 02:14 AM
This is because all android players had inflated stat display. The higher your stats the more they were off. I was in the same boat as you, my numbers have dropped but... when attacking the number is constant and on target with what my display shows, I can be happy to search for targets knowing what attack can be successful.

Your actually stats were not 331k/417k, so you should be happy that the correct number is displayed now..

Another thing, this means that android players can scout accurate numbers during WD events... This correct has been a long time overdue.

Cheers!
my attack stats are not the same as i see on my droid tablet, 188k on tablet, 166k on actual attack screen, so ive lost 22k,explain that then,although they are constant,just not high enough.

vNastIER
08-19-2013, 06:27 AM
Awesome work making my actual attack pretty close to what I show but how am I losing to some people by over 110k. They don't have that many skill pts Lol. Wtf? Oh well. Thanks anyways. At least I am seeing some progress.

Cmdr_Vessery
08-19-2013, 07:11 AM
my attack stats are not the same as i see on my droid tablet, 188k on tablet, 166k on actual attack screen, so ive lost 22k,explain that then,although they are constant,just not high enough.

This will sound like a stupid question, but do you have a boost building that has been hit and is "offline". I've had a boost building hit, and it reduced my attack immediately. The funny thing is, when I was looking through my base for this "down" building, it didn't show up right away. I had to close out and rejoin the game to get it to register..

Jamesheba
08-25-2013, 06:59 AM
If I cannot transfer my iOS account to android one, I would probably have to start all over again

CDR Shepard
08-25-2013, 07:17 AM
If I cannot transfer my iOS account to android one, I would probably have to start all over again

This already has a recent thread, you didn't have to hijack this one. Do a search in the top right when in general forum area to find it.