PDA

View Full Version : PR Idea for SUP

Thunder Child
08-17-2013, 09:24 PM
Noticing the SUP PR thread currently on the Forum...

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?64948-Interview-Some-questions-for-the-pirates.

(I know, it probably isn't, but let's call it that for now)

... I got to thinking about another great publicity stunt that SUP (in it's many manifestations) might try out.

Why not 'sponsor' a team from way down the ranks each WD event?

And by sponsor, I DON'T mean buy T-shirts or hand out iTunes cards....

No, instead, how about a handful of SUP players joining a low ranking team each event by way of giving them a leg up, however temporary it may end up being.

The SUP 'visitors' get to SUPport the game and reminisce on how it used to be when they too were tadpoles (were they ever?), while the 'hosts' get to ride with the big boys and girls at the top of the game, and perhaps learn a few tricks in the process.

I can't think of a better bit of PR for SUP and what a great boost for the host team - they might even score a couple of nice prizes!

How about it SUP?

Thunder Child
08-18-2013, 02:31 AM
lead balloon, I guess :(

xxinterfector
08-18-2013, 03:23 AM

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?64948-Interview-Some-questions-for-the-pirates.

... I got to thinking about another great publicity stunt that SUP (in it's many manifestations) might try out.

No, instead, how about a handful of SUP players joining a low ranking team each event by way of giving them a leg up, however temporary it may end up being.

The SUP 'visitors' get to SUPport the game and reminisce on how it used to be when they too were tadpoles (were they ever?), while the 'hosts' get to ride with the big boys and girls at the top of the game, and perhaps learn a few tricks in the process.

I can't think of a better bit of PR for SUP and what a great boost for the host team - they might even score a couple of nice prizes!

How about it SUP?
No .. not a pr thread
I had always been fascinated by this faction and I know many others too.
Many people actually thanked me for posting such a thread and it's a source of entertainment for the community.
These guys are the celebrities of this game and they ought be interviewed.. infact I will do a ferr thread soon too .. probably because he is easier to get to and he will answer without trolling

UKballer14
08-18-2013, 06:55 AM

How about it SUP?

This is a great idea. Let's face it, they can still comfortably reach number 1 with half the squad in lower factions. I also think they could pick some lucky people to join their team for a war. They always seem to have a couple of vacant spots which could be filled by guys further down to take the rewards back to their own faction afterwards.

I think there is too much pride at the top for this to ever happen though.

honest Abe
08-18-2013, 07:10 AM
I think that just happened...

Butter
08-18-2013, 07:19 AM
hope i would be the lucky faction then lol

Wingman GRI
08-18-2013, 08:22 AM

How about it SUP?

They are already doing this I understand.,.