PDA

View Full Version : Attacking close in strength

Wayne-Metal
08-17-2013, 07:27 PM
So while attacking people you get about 12 wins in on them and then it says this player is too weak to battle right? Well I've noticed that if you attack people anywhere near your strength, even 20k down, when I attack I get my 12 wins in on them then I'll attack again just to see if I can attack more and I'll lose the fight and if I attack again it says they are too weak to battle. It's annoying to waste a point of stamina on that for just a loss. Anyone else have the same issue?

Powerbang
08-18-2013, 12:07 AM
Not gonna lie, I thought you were full of crap when I first read this. But I went and tested and was able to duplicate your experience twice. A bit odd. I dont like losing, especially as I over vault... this will make me actually COUNT my attacks... how mind numbing.

So while attacking people you get about 12 wins in on them and then it says this player is too weak to battle right? Well I've noticed that if you attack people anywhere near your strength, even 20k down, when I attack I get my 12 wins in on them then I'll attack again just to see if I can attack more and I'll lose the fight and if I attack again it says they are too weak to battle. It's annoying to waste a point of stamina on that for just a loss. Anyone else have the same issue?