PDA

View Full Version : Ipad got stolen, and cant notify my members in my guild kingdom slayers

MistaMasta
08-17-2013, 06:09 PM
Ipad got stolen, and cant notify my members in my guild kingdom slayers

what to do????

Any laptop version of kingdom age????

MISTAMASTA AKA JOHNNBLADE

Silverdoggy38
09-10-2013, 06:45 AM
Try iPhone?

Ipad got stolen, and cant notify my members in my guild kingdom slayers

what to do????

Any laptop version of kingdom age????

MISTAMASTA AKA JOHNNBLADE

mistabasta
10-22-2013, 04:06 PM
That's a bummer, hope your teammates read the forums occasionally.
Best of luck!

#Angelina's Jollies#
12-22-2013, 03:29 PM
you dont have guild members on a chat program?
it is rare to find a guild without them these days.

lets say you do and your chat app was on your ipad....
chat apps are easy to set up on other devices as opposed to KA lmao!

Bob2
01-18-2014, 10:38 AM
Unfortunately I do not think you can transfer your guy unless you recover your ipad.

Colton3310
01-21-2014, 02:14 AM
Hi, you can recover contacts from iPhone (http://www.kvisoft.com/tutorials/recover-iphone-contacts.html) with Kvisoft iPhone Contacts Recovery software.
With this iPhone data recovery software for Mac, you can also restore files from iPad or iPod.

Ted Sheckler
07-13-2014, 09:08 AM
GREE is helpful

Ted Sheckler
07-13-2014, 09:09 AM
Hi, you can recover contacts from iPhone (http://www.kvisoft.com/tutorials/recover-iphone-contacts.html) with Kvisoft iPhone Contacts Recovery software.
With this iPhone data recovery software for Mac, you can also restore files from iPad or iPod.

This is true

stooper
07-16-2014, 06:40 PM
or if you have backed up ur data on ur computer using itunes, you can load it into ur new device, there might be issue with your account thou, contact gree to help with transfer

Valid or
07-17-2014, 10:04 AM
Can also contact apple for help locating your iPad. They will need the serial# of the device.
Would also be a lot easier for them if location services are on befor it was stolen. At the very least they can lock the device based on the serial#. Whenever the device contects to the net..even if they restored factory defaults..as it goes by a hard # that can't be changed

Daughter lost/stolen her iPod and they helped us.