PDA

View Full Version : GUI Ideas for Modern War

iZheil9152
08-17-2013, 04:41 PM
Hello Everyone,
This is my first post here on the forums. Recently I have been seeing people request what they want in the game, so I figured I would too. I have since then been creating these Picture/diagrams of what I think would be good additions for the game. Tell me what you think.

Since I am not allowed to post the pictures because of Size and other issues, the pics can be found here (http://modwarideas.weebly.com)
Like I said, I'm new and from what I read in the rules outside links aren't banned.
-Zack

God of War
08-17-2013, 04:51 PM
If anyone from Gree is reading this post, they should hire iZheil9152 right away, he has a great idea on how to actually make Modern War more fun. Move over Gree a new sheriff is in town.

lemonhaze
08-17-2013, 05:24 PM
looks awesome man..i would love to see the previous WD rank of each and also with the points u scored so no freeloaders can join and be losers

Powerbang
08-17-2013, 05:27 PM
It seems trivial, but why isn't there a spot on the profile page for RANK? Is it some sort of secret to the other players viewing your profile? I would like to see rank displayed on player profiles.

lemonhaze
08-17-2013, 05:28 PM
It seems trivial, but why isn't there a spot on the profile page for RANK? Is it some sort of secret to the other players viewing your profile? I would like to see rank displayed on player profiles. the rank is displayed on the rivals now

CJ D
08-17-2013, 05:31 PM
Looks good. But I'm not real sure I appreciate you calling me a moron.....

iZheil9152
08-17-2013, 05:39 PM
Looks good. But I'm not real sure I appreciate you calling me a moron.....
Yeah...about that. I wasn't referring to anyone in general there

DaBoss!
08-17-2013, 06:35 PM
Looks good Man, but then again I have seen a lot of good ideas posted before and none of them have ever been implemented in the game by Gree, so my hopes aren't that high.......