PDA

View Full Version : MoC. Got 50 yet?

Sakki
08-17-2013, 03:30 PM
I laughed hard when I saw that we now needed 50 wins!!
Thanks to idiots who cannot keep their mouths shut!!

My guild got it too last time, but no one went about asking for 50 wins. Or no, maybe 50 will be too easy as well.... will 75 wins suffice? Or GREE should give you your own guild quest....win 100 fights in 73 hours of war?

Last time you got it, people were unprepared, were caught off guard..now I really look forward to you getting 50 wins and asking for me....

LOL!!!

And you ****ing GREE, people make countless number of complains/suggestions/request for general improvement of the game, you never do anything about them. But when its something that involved more revenue for you, you jump at it and implement it with the next possible opportunity!!!

How blatantly rude and unashamed an organisation can be!!

Cola3
08-17-2013, 03:43 PM
I was talking to one of them and found out that MoC is pissed coz they were asking for 55 wins....not 50. What can you expect?, Gree does not grant wishes!

Rastlin
08-17-2013, 04:06 PM
Wow is 50 wins hard or something? Why is everyone so mad all of the time? If you played more and whined less maybe you would enjoy the game like we do. MoC is having a blast with this event! Thank you GREE! :)

Mr T Perfect
08-17-2013, 04:27 PM
Thank you GREE! :)

agree......

horse
08-17-2013, 04:30 PM
Ok, let's make all the guilds only to be attack 1 time to get more $$$.

Kjctnorris
08-17-2013, 11:43 PM
You do realize you get incremental prizes, correct?

If you don't get 50, it's not the end of the world.

OMG, ONLY SIX GUILDS WILL WIN THE TOP PRIZE!!!!!

Do you cry this much when only one guild gets the best prize for guild wars too?

If we get to 50 and not many others do, it'll mean that much more. If we don't, it'll give us something to strategize and work harder for in the next war.

It's a game; relax.

Like the great British philosopher Frank Williams (who later moved to Hollywood and became known simply as Frankie) said:
Relax, don't do it
When you want to go to it
Relax, don't do it
When you want to come

Sound advice iyam.

McLovin
08-18-2013, 01:43 AM
That song isn't about video games, dude

Kjctnorris
08-18-2013, 01:55 AM
It's a song?

Rocco69
08-18-2013, 02:29 AM
i like the win # in a row angle also - makes it far more fun when we are on a win streak then have to go crazy to get the next one where last time we would just say whoops this guild has us bad lets pause & reload.
Also seeing far more walls now; thought those were dead but they are back (not us, yet...)

Person
08-18-2013, 04:26 AM

who cares what it was originally about, its applicable here.

mca
08-18-2013, 04:37 AM
I love these events, and I love the strategy it entails.. I think GREE actually got something right with this... These battles forced much more cooperation between guildies, which at the end of the day, wasn't that the point of creating guilds in the first place? to interact and work together towards common goals as a team??

And as for people posting last war when they got the prize... Kudos to them! It didn't matter if you were a top 10 guild or a top 1250 guild, everyone had an equal opportunity at that prize, and IMHO deserve the chance to celebrate openly about getting it!

Hell, sA1 and sA2 got ours within 20 min of each other... the excitement in our chat alone was worth busting our ass that event!

I can only hope we win it again this time around... and you can bet I will be posting on this forum the second we do

Person
08-18-2013, 04:54 AM
i do find it adorable that you think its our fault you cant complete a quest.

mca
08-18-2013, 05:03 AM
I find it funny that people actually think the number of wins going up had anything to do with posting about completing the challenge on the forums... you know, because GREE obviously has no way of knowing how many teams ACTUALLY complete those things unless we tell them.. and it's not like they've ever shown a history of increasing the difficulty of LTQ's in an attempt to incur more gem spending

bizarre

Costerroller
08-18-2013, 05:40 AM
Gree would never dream of increasing the difficulty of any of their events...

Hersh
08-18-2013, 06:06 AM
This thread gets 2 thumbs up!

E-I
08-18-2013, 06:40 AM
I find it funny that people actually think the number of wins going up had anything to do with posting about completing the challenge on the forums... and it's not like they've ever shown a history of increasing the difficulty

...or a history of listening to their customers. :p So there, not MoC's fault.

:D

Alexius
08-18-2013, 07:45 AM
I find it funny that people actually think the number of wins going up had anything to do with posting about completing the challenge on the forums... you know, because GREE obviously has no way of knowing how many teams ACTUALLY complete those things unless we tell them.. and it's not like they've ever shown a history of increasing the difficulty of LTQ's in an attempt to incur more gem spending

bizarre

Yeah, and it's my mothers fault why I'm middle aged and can't keep a job. Has nothing to do with omitting pronouns from resume sentences.

Rastlin
08-18-2013, 09:04 AM
and you can bet I will be posting on this forum the second we do
Please do so, so everyone can congratulate you! It will be well earned. :)

Hersh
08-18-2013, 10:16 AM
Please do so, so everyone can congratulate you! It will be well earned. :)

This^

tencharacters

JoeDaddy
08-18-2013, 02:15 PM
I love these events, and I love the strategy it entails.. I think GREE actually got something right with this... These battles forced much more cooperation between guildies, which at the end of the day, wasn't that the point of creating guilds in the first place? to interact and work together towards common goals as a team??

And as for people posting last war when they got the prize... Kudos to them! It didn't matter if you were a top 10 guild or a top 1250 guild, everyone had an equal opportunity at that prize, and IMHO deserve the chance to celebrate openly about getting it!

Hell, sA1 and sA2 got ours within 20 min of each other... the excitement in our chat alone was worth busting our ass that event!

I can only hope we win it again this time around... and you can bet I will be posting on this forum the second we do

Well said MCA! I have a ton of complaints about GREE, but they got this one right! This has forced interaction, coordination, and communication amongst guild members. This, IMHO, was the whole point of having guilds. People shouldn't be getting all pissy because SOME guilds can organize and execute in ways that others can't or won't. As the famous old saying goes:

If you can't beat em, join em.

That being said, Spectral Agony will be accepting applications at the end of the war. To the rest of the guilds still in the hunt, we hope to see you at the finish line!

Ratma2001
08-18-2013, 07:48 PM
MCA, you are offering a "Free Cat" nice to see you can still get something for "Free " these days, awesome !!

procsyzarc
08-18-2013, 09:01 PM
Like I have said in the other threads I think these events are great, especially heroic mode the only thing that really ****s me off is some guilds have 1 minute waits and others have 20-30 minute waits. No amount of strategy and teamwork can complete with having a third less matches to get the wins in.

Can see going forward outside of FUN if you are over 3M attack you are a liability not an asset, much like they did with high levels in these wars

Alexius
08-18-2013, 09:09 PM
I think 45 was a more fair number for 72 hours, especially with all the problems like app crashes, hits taking up to 15 sec to register,gems not filling all the way. It's nice that they'd refund the gems but you can't get that hour of work you just lost back.

Mr T Perfect
08-18-2013, 09:12 PM
there is a decent unit for 45 wins as well 0 22K attack

Sir Pleazar (S2N) K
08-18-2013, 09:44 PM
We Got 50 wins few minutes ago

Cru Jones
08-18-2013, 10:33 PM
We Got 50 wins few minutes ago

Congrats! Do you guys have a shot at consecutive wins too?

Sir Pleazar (S2N) K
08-19-2013, 12:51 AM
Congrats! Do you guys have a shot at consecutive wins too?
Thanks Cru Jones, we are but with me posting I know they (opponents) will gunning for us so we won't get it. hehe if it was me on the other side if I can't get it and someone can? I will let them have it.

Goliathlefou
08-19-2013, 01:11 AM
Yep, congratulations!

Berneburg
08-19-2013, 03:40 AM
I am torn in the win 45/50 battles. My current guild just can't do it, so it's disappointing to have no shot because of such a high number. But, I prefer 50 (or higher) to make it a LIMITED prize. Stat inflation is already ruining the game (for me) so having a smaller pool of worthy recipients is mt preference.

E-I
08-19-2013, 05:04 AM
Gree, how about a 75 win unit next time.

:p

Person
08-19-2013, 05:04 AM

in a 5 day war why not :)

E-I
08-19-2013, 05:08 AM
in a 5 day war why not :)

Don't tempt them. 5 days is too long. But if I had to bet, we are looking at a long war over labor day weekend.

GreeDisBad
08-19-2013, 05:10 AM
You do realize you get incremental prizes, correct?

If you don't get 50, it's not the end of the world.

OMG, ONLY SIX GUILDS WILL WIN THE TOP PRIZE!!!!!

Do you cry this much when only one guild gets the best prize for guild wars too?

If we get to 50 and not many others do, it'll mean that much more. If we don't, it'll give us something to strategize and work harder for in the next war.

It's a game; relax.

Like the great British philosopher Frank Williams (who later moved to Hollywood and became known simply as Frankie) said:
Relax, don't do it
When you want to go to it
Relax, don't do it
When you want to come

Sound advice iyam.

EMPulse just did it :) we are ranked top 100

Well I tried uploading the screen shot but it gave me an error :( but we did get it and my defense stat jumped just over 128k

Johan -
08-19-2013, 05:12 AM

Possible reward unit: 80K/75K ;)

E-I
08-19-2013, 05:31 AM
Possible reward unit: 80K/75K ;)

FUN would be so pissed. They would never get enough matches in a three day war.

Person
08-19-2013, 05:44 AM

no one would get it :P

Johan -
08-19-2013, 05:45 AM

Time for new strategy calls :cool: !
I forgot to mention that the "reward unit: 80K/75K " also will have a bonus of 30% beast attack.

I'm already in discussion in our guild for another strategy to be able to be one of the winners of this great to come price !

FUN may be the NR1 in the wars, but "we" (the other players) can be the nr.1 of winning these great prices !

Johan -
08-19-2013, 05:46 AM
no one would get it :P
We make a 3,5 day war of it , hehehehehe!! :p

The Good Doctor
08-19-2013, 06:25 AM
Yep, we did!

Kjctnorris
08-19-2013, 06:31 AM
Congrats to EMPulse! We just joined you guys. Thought I'd post here since Sakki was so concerned about us :P

mmalkove
08-19-2013, 07:01 AM
I was talking to one of them and found out that MoC is pissed coz they were asking for 55 wins....not 50. What can you expect?, Gree does not grant wishes!

Hey Cola, is that you who is the DL of FUN that just destroyed us by like 300k cp? over 5 MIL in DEF.! Very impressive indeed, I was excited because I finially hit 1 mil LOL.

Tarsus
08-19-2013, 07:12 AM
I laughed hard when I saw that we now needed 50 wins!!
Thanks to idiots who cannot keep their mouths shut!!

My guild got it too last time, but no one went about asking for 50 wins. Or no, maybe 50 will be too easy as well.... will 75 wins suffice? Or GREE should give you your own guild quest....win 100 fights in 73 hours of war?

Last time you got it, people were unprepared, were caught off guard..now I really look forward to you getting 50 wins and asking for me....

I've been looking forward to it as well... thanks for the kind words!