PDA

View Full Version : War for India is over Labor Day weekend??

Sir josh
08-17-2013, 10:12 AM
Gree. Remember Easter? Will someone look at the calendar before you schedule these events. Bottom line: You will have much less income over these holidays. I, for one will be out of town camping. I full expect a battle during Thanksgiving and/ or Christmas.

jjm521
08-17-2013, 10:14 AM
thats a US holiday Josh, they cant NOT have events just because one country has a holiday or we'd never have wars.

TIMB0
08-17-2013, 10:39 AM
thats a US holiday Josh, they cant NOT have events just because one country has a holiday or we'd never have wars.
it's also a holiday in Canada too. North America is where the vast majority of their players are coming from. I agree with Josh; this was a total bonehead, thoughtless move. So very atypical of Gree...

TAA Sam
08-17-2013, 11:08 AM
Not a bonehead move at all, and in my faction, 44 members, only a couple from north america.

Why should the devs make special exceptions for you guys in North America, people play the game from all over the world, they'd prob lose more players if they did.

Tito89
08-17-2013, 11:12 AM
Not a bonehead move at all, and in my faction, 44 members, only a couple from north america.

Why should the devs make special exceptions for you guys in North America, people play the game from all over the world, they'd prob lose more players if they did.

+10000000000000

Skoalrulz
08-17-2013, 11:43 AM
How many wars have happened on holiday weekends where your from? I will bet none

erickd271
08-17-2013, 11:59 AM
Easy to fix this GREE will probably put 40% off on gold so more ppl are intrigued to spend more money?

jchow69
08-17-2013, 12:19 PM
Oh well, I'm just gonna do my best and see what happens.

Sir josh
08-17-2013, 01:02 PM
Oh well, I'm just gonna do my best and see what happens.

Just a guess but I would bet they don't occur on Japanese holidays. Well have fun Europe. I am going camping. It is time to get off my butt and do something worthwhile

sherlock123
08-17-2013, 01:22 PM
Not everyone celebrates rituals and holidays belonging to Christian religion.

Gree has done nothing wrong here.

HExXxENBEAST@SUP1
08-17-2013, 01:44 PM

Um, pretty sure this particular holiday has nothing to do with religion of any type.
:scratching head:

Sir josh
08-17-2013, 01:51 PM

Well I totally understand everyone's opinion. That is mine. I think that the events occur too frequently and last too long. A pause for a holiday, anyone's holiday, would be a breath of fresh air. I am burning out!

HExXxENBEAST@SUP1
08-17-2013, 01:56 PM
Well I totally understand everyone's opinion. That is mine. I think that the events occur too frequently and last too long. A pause for a holiday, anyone's holiday, would be a breath of fresh air. I am burning out!

If we paused for everyone's holidays, war would occur twice a year.
I'm Wiccan and we have eighth major holidays.
Gree had better work around my holidays too, or I'll be posting on the forums about the intrusion.

C'mon. Lets be realistic here and not just consider one sector.

Sir josh
08-17-2013, 03:00 PM
If we paused for everyone's holidays, war would occur twice a year.
I'm Wiccan and we have eighth major holidays.
Gree had better work around my holidays too, or I'll be posting on the forums about the intrusion.

C'mon. Lets be realistic here and not just consider one sector.

Well, I must be pro union..... If Gree imposes on a Muslim holiday we might have another war....

Wayne-Metal
08-17-2013, 03:10 PM
I don't know If its a bad thing, some people have school that they get out of and that frees them up for a day they would have missed. And if you go out that weekend that all depends on your priorities. Would you rather have a life or play this game?

ExtremeP7
08-18-2013, 01:01 PM
You folks are missing some of the point here. Remember July 4th (US Independence Day)? They ran their events for the extra long weekend over here, demonstrating that they do indeed consider US holidays when they plan their events. I entirely agree with OP, foolish move not working around the holiday of the country providing the largest number of members to the game. If it makes you feel any better, I too won't be running at full capacity for India either. More bummed out than anything else, our factions starting to get pretty good.....

General Maximus
08-18-2013, 01:29 PM
I full expect a battle during Thanksgiving and/ or Christmas.

If Gree stays on the current schedule of every 3rd weekend then there will be a war the weekend before Thanksgiving and the weekend of New Years Day 2014 (which is the weekend after Christmas 2013).

SpikeyKit
08-18-2013, 02:16 PM
New year war!! At least we will all be online longer!! My faction is quite evenly split, oh gree last war i was on holiday should have i asked them to consider its summer holidays over here and parents like myself have less time?
CARRY ON I SAY!!!