PDA

View Full Version : Ground to a halt on the wrong side of 1000?

Hellroid
08-17-2013, 07:37 AM
Bring your top players to =Little Bravo= and give your faction to your mini! Or...stop dragging the dead weight in your faction like a dog with his behind on fire! (You get to choose the message that suits you best!

We are building, we are expanding and quite frankly, we are awesome people. So awesome in fact we have even been nominated for the "Most Awesome Fun and Funny Players of Modern War" award...also known as the MAF2PMW award. And while not yet recognized by Gree as a real award...or one known to exist outside this post...when it becomes a reality don't you want to be on the team that is the front runner for it??!

I know everyone works hard to build their faction, but if you are mired in the cycle of "wall recruiting, pulling dead weight, team cuts, repeat to same effect each war". Then congratulations! You are he front runner for the "Keep Doing the Same Thing to the Same Effect" award. Which is another award not recognized by Gree but one known to exist by MANY players.

Which imaginary award do you want to put on your imaginary trophy shelf? If you said the MAF2PMW, then you belong with us!!

We are also seeking INDIVIDUAL recruits who are dedicated, active, social, fun and funny (we can't risk losing the award by bringing on a player too serious).

Little Bravo will accept dead pan humorist as well so we do not to exclude our British allies across the pond. ;)

Read this far?(join us) Then you must have rejected the short (join us) attention span, fast editing, (join us) reality tv Honey Boo Boo culture. For that (join us) I want you to know I appreciate you for your resistance (join us) to peer pressure (join us) and subliminal brainwashing (join us) the mass media crams down your throat!

PM me with questions /comments / insults and or inquires!

Thanks! =HR=

Officer Overlord
08-17-2013, 07:49 AM
what level of players r u seeking,and what are your bonuses. also does hellroid mean your hells pain in the ass

Hellroid
08-17-2013, 08:24 AM
Officer Overlord,

We have a range of players both LLP and HLP and would like people with level appropriate stats more than a specific level. My first faction war I scored over 60k war points at the mighty level of 35, so is it fair to exclude a player on level? I think not!
Gold can make up for many short comings in the wars, but they need to have appropriate A/D stats. We are a fun group but we don't want to help people 'grow up' in MW. Non-gold players need to be more diligent in war times lest they score little to no points and let the team down. I know, I know, it's a politicians non-answer to a very direct question, but we are seeking a 'type' of player rather than a player by numbers.

My name Hellroid goes back the early days of World of Warcraft (I was the first and only Hellroid in that game for a loooong time). It came to me when I was looking for an original name and the song from the "Jetsons" popped into my head...but with the lyrics, "..his boy Hellroy.." Then I just changed it to 'roid because it was kinda a gross visual...then it kinda stuck with me...in that burning itching kind of way...

I have to be honest, I like your interpretation of my name better than the actual origin.

Our bonuses are as follows, but it will be a moot point to anyone who cannot embrace the team philosophy and activity in both wars and Group Me chat we are seeking.

Health regen -23%
Infantry defense +20%
Air defense +15%
Sea defense +5%
Building output +5%

Our members donate heavily and daily without being asked to (smells like Team spirit) and this list will be out of date before the war for India begins.

Thanks for your interest / questions!

=HR=

Thunder Child
08-17-2013, 10:00 AM
Probably the best recruitment post I've ever read!

Hellroid
08-17-2013, 11:53 AM
Bring your top players to =Little Bravo= and give your faction to your mini! Or...stop dragging the dead weight in your faction like a dog with his behind on fire! (You get to choose the message that suits you best!

We are building, we are expanding and quite frankly, we are awesome people. So awesome in fact we have even been nominated for the "Most Awesome Fun and Funny Players of Modern War" award...also known as the MAF2PMW award. And while not yet recognized by Gree as a real award...or one known to exist outside this post...when it becomes a reality don't you want to be on the team that is the front runner for it??!

I know everyone works hard to build their faction, but if you are mired in the cycle of "wall recruiting, pulling dead weight, team cuts, repeat to same effect each war". Then congratulations! You are he front runner for the "Keep Doing the Same Thing to the Same Effect" award. Which is another award not recognized by Gree but one known to exist by MANY players.

Which imaginary award do you want to put on your imaginary trophy shelf? If you said the MAF2PMW, then you belong with us!!

We are also seeking INDIVIDUAL recruits who are dedicated, active, social, fun and funny (we can't risk losing the award by bringing on a player too serious).

Little Bravo will accept dead pan humorist as well so we do not to exclude our British allies across the pond. ;)

Read this far?(join us) Then you must have rejected the short (join us) attention span, fast editing, (join us) reality tv Honey Boo Boo culture. For that (join us) I want you to know I appreciate you for your resistance (join us) to peer pressure (join us) and subliminal brainwashing (join us) the mass media crams down your throat!

PM me with questions /comments / insults and or inquires!

Thanks! =HR=

Needed a little love bump...seems I am always bumping into myself... :)

DeltaFox
08-17-2013, 01:49 PM
Officer Overlord,

We have a range of players both LLP and HLP and would like people with level appropriate stats more than a specific level. My first faction war I scored over 60k war points at the mighty level of 35, so is it fair to exclude a player on level? I think not!
Gold can make up for many short comings in the wars, but they need to have appropriate A/D stats. We are a fun group but we don't want to help people 'grow up' in MW. Non-gold players need to be more diligent in war times lest they score little to no points and let the team down. I know, I know, it's a politicians non-answer to a very direct question, but we are seeking a 'type' of player rather than a player by numbers.

My name Hellroid goes back the early days of World of Warcraft (I was the first and only Hellroid in that game for a loooong time). It came to me when I was looking for an original name and the song from the "Jetsons" popped into my head...but with the lyrics, "..his boy Hellroy.." Then I just changed it to 'roid because it was kinda a gross visual...then it kinda stuck with me...in that burning itching kind of way...

I have to be honest, I like your interpretation of my name better than the actual origin.

Our bonuses are as follows, but it will be a moot point to anyone who cannot embrace the team philosophy and activity in both wars and Group Me chat we are seeking.

Health regen -23%
Infantry defense +20%
Air defense +15%
Sea defense +5%
Building output +5%

Our members donate heavily and daily without being asked to (smells like Team spirit) and this list will be out of date before the war for India begins.

Thanks for your interest / questions!

=HR=

I just started my second player on a iPod last week. I'm a daily player seeking a faction who needs another Sapper. I recognize I may not be powerful enough, but I make up for it in game knowledge and an awesome sense of humor.
Ally code: 368-219-027
JulietFox

Level 14, 2.2k a/d, iph $37.5k, Germany
Thanks for your consideration.