PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Gree penalising android users by taking millions rightfully ours!!!!

vindi
08-17-2013, 07:14 AM
So Gree moderator! r u aware this bug is penalising us loyal players on android unfairly???? when we cant keep the millions we win from battles or raids n yet we lost our milkions when we r raided n attacked by rivals????
why r u keeping so quiet n unable to solve this issue at all?
u solve some kind of glitch at the expense of all android users??????
u r very biased against android users!!!!!
i will keep posting that ur games fails from the start on every single review if u cant fix the problem u created in 72hours!!!
A

CJ D
08-17-2013, 07:26 AM
Well look at the plus side...you get to buy valor units that I can't for another 10 million xps

vindi
08-17-2013, 07:32 AM
wat valor units u talking abt? i spent my valor long ago on marines n mlrs n expert attack drones

DFI
08-17-2013, 07:47 AM
Didn't you farm the transport raiders? Your missing out on why it's fun to be a droid!

vindi
08-17-2013, 07:50 AM
har???u mean we r nt suppose to buy that????

Tito89
08-17-2013, 08:22 AM
Understand this. Android isnt exactly the worlds best operating system in terms of quality (debate what is IDC) but it has more apps than windows and ios. So for arguments sake 1million people have ios modern war and say 1.5million have it on android and very few on windows ((#bluestacks(i think)). more processing is needed to run those games than there is for ios. sad to say, but android wont ever be unbugged, nor will ios etc, but android will always have more issues.

Mcdoc
08-17-2013, 09:49 AM
Understand this. Android isnt exactly the worlds best operating system in terms of quality (debate what is IDC) but it has more apps than windows and ios. So for arguments sake 1million people have ios modern war and say 1.5million have it on android and very few on windows ((#bluestacks(i think)). more processing is needed to run those games than there is for ios. sad to say, but android wont ever be unbugged, nor will ios etc, but android will always have more issues.

That almost sounds like the most Honest - "official" - answer that no one is ever going to give :)

Tito89
08-17-2013, 10:04 AM
That almost sounds like the most Honest - "official" - answer that no one is ever going to give :)

remaining neutral in debating which is best because im biased with only ios but from freinds on android its not that good.

Beamer
08-17-2013, 12:49 PM
$120,000,000 of the $240,000,000 I raided was taken within 2 minutes of collecting.

sherlock123
08-17-2013, 01:17 PM
Thats why you buy iphone and play in it.

iphone for da win.

SGT QUEZ
08-17-2013, 01:17 PM
Why do u say u cant keep the money you win??? Please elaborate as you did not explain whats happening to ur money at all.

iZheil9152
08-17-2013, 03:46 PM
andriod users can go to a rival/friend's base>inventory, find their way to locked valor units and get them even though they aren't supposed to (IE: units that come from ranks like Dragon CDR)

08-17-2013, 03:52 PM
Just because we can doesnt mean we do. That is cheating even worse than the ones that farmed the transport raiders because when yo buy these said valor unites u know its wrong because you havent met the requirements to unlock them. I am on android and wont be buying any thing I havent unlocked my self. When u guys that did buy a ton of these unites gets banned I dont wanna here I thought it was ok because gree let me do it

Paul Wall
08-17-2013, 04:02 PM
What a douche

Just because we can doesnt mean we do. That is cheating even worse than the ones that farmed the transport raiders because when yo buy these said valor unites u know its wrong because you havent met the requirements to unlock them. I am on android and wont be buying any thing I havent unlocked my self. When u guys that did buy a ton of these unites gets banned I dont wanna here I thought it was ok because gree let me do it

Chris5900
08-17-2013, 07:17 PM

First, let me tell you why they can't get banned. Since this is a error made by GREE, it is GREEs responsibility for letting this happen which results in no penalty for any player who bought these. I think its nice since 99.9% of players won't make it to the rank of dragon ops. I'm an iPhone user and I rarely run into anyone with the valor units. Second, don't be a kill joy, people hate kill joys.

Belle_B
08-17-2013, 07:40 PM
I agree to disaGree

vindi
08-17-2013, 07:48 PM
[QUOTE=SGT QUEZ;930434]Why do u say u cant keep the money you win??? Please elaborate as you did not explain whats happening to ur money at all.[/QUOTE after i raid or attacked all money i won from My rival does nt go into my vault or can be e to buy any units...i onky gain valor n experience pts...

vindi
08-17-2013, 07:49 PM
Thank u Gree for fixing the problem!!!!

Machine Gun
08-17-2013, 09:26 PM
So Gree moderator! r u aware this bug is penalising us loyal players on android unfairly???? when we cant keep the millions we win from battles or raids n yet we lost our milkions when we r raided n attacked by rivals????
why r u keeping so quiet n unable to solve this issue at all?
u solve some kind of glitch at the expense of all android users??????
u r very biased against android users!!!!!
i will keep posting that ur games fails from the start on every single review if u cant fix the problem u created in 72hours!!!

A

This is what happens when you use an inferior device, man up or dig deep for a IOS device and stop crying.

DFI
08-17-2013, 09:36 PM
Well I love my iPad that can't multi task for the life of it....

CJ D
08-17-2013, 09:44 PM
Gree can and will ban folks who take advantage of "exploits"...

However, if you don't frequent the forum, which is not required to play, how would you know that you are exploiting a glitch???

Beamer
08-18-2013, 07:26 AM
Quez we can't keep our money when raiding because it is all the sudden gone. None spent. None lost from attack. Its just gone kind of like when you receive a paycheck. You see your gross and you see your net pay it is like we are getting taxed on our raids. I raided $240m of off a guy went back to my base collected my 12 hour buildings I was sitting at $297m I log out tell a friend who I just raid go back in 2 minutes later if that and my account was sitting at $177m. They took enough for a decent upgrade or at least a decent chunk for a upgrade

Butter
08-18-2013, 07:31 AM
its part of the game thats why you gotta spend that money fast or donate it lol

08-18-2013, 06:51 PM
Tell that to the ones that had the energy glitch that got banned

Sal T Iguana
08-20-2013, 06:55 PM
To each their own. I have both android and ios. Something I like droids better and other things I like ios. Its like Burger King or McDonald's, CVS or Rite Aid, Pepsi or Coke you get my point.