PDA

View Full Version : Latest update

keeskiller
08-17-2013, 04:58 AM
First of all I am a player, that looks first in this forum if there are any things that aren't right (in my opinion)

Now this latest update came out, and i must say, GOOD JOB GREE!!

I posted a lot things that are wrong, and this is not working, stat inflations e.g.

But this time i really thing you guys done it! I said my stats dropped 30k.. I was wrong.

My profile showed that i had 300k attack and 296k defense. That was wrong because when i attack they went from 210-245..

But now my attack is allmost every attack about: 272k. And the defense of rivals is the same most of the time also.

This gives me a lot of work with updating my administration from all my members in my faction, but i will update it with pleasure :)

That was it,

All the best,
Keeskiller

Richard79
08-17-2013, 05:04 AM
My thoughts also!!! Well done gree! However i would like an answer to my other posts about battle report showing i have bigger stats by 50k but i lose!!!! I have 154 attk pts on top of my stats does anyone know there true value?

keeskiller
08-17-2013, 09:44 AM
My thoughts also!!! Well done gree! However i would like an answer to my other posts about battle report showing i have bigger stats by 50k but i lose!!!! I have 154 attk pts on top of my stats does anyone know there true value?

not sure either, but i only invest in defense points from now on.. hope it wil work out..