PDA

View Full Version : [Interview]Some questions for the pirates.

xxinterfector
08-17-2013, 04:19 AM
A Q&A session with the Members of Super United Pirates 1. Hopefully, it will clear up some mystery surrounding the pirates.

1.What is the Cartel ?
- It's a group of top teams, SUP and non-SUP

2.Who is the leader of SUP 1 ?
- Riddler

3.When did this faction start ?
- The team was formed in early 2012, way before the release of WD. The faction was formed when the update was released in November 2012.

4.What are the stats of the defence leader of SUP1 ?
- Over 7 million

5.Are those the highest stats in the game ?
- Yes, unless you want to count players with certain... gifts.

6.Who is the lowest and the highest spender in SUP1 and how much ?
- Depends, everyone spends differently depending on their needs. The highest spend $10,000 or more a month.

7.How do you recruit ?
- Winning WD everytime takes care of the recruiting process for us. Players contact us.

8.[To the leader] How much have you spent on this game ?
- It would only be ridiculed(if revealed)

9.Have you met any Gree employees or been to their office ?
- I believe one of our members met CCM last year about this time, along with a group of other forum chaps. At the time, our member was not a pirate.

10.How quick does Gree respond to your queries ? Or do you guys have the CEO's number ?
- Sometimes the same day, sometimes it takes a few weeks or months. No, we don't have the CEO's number. He would be worthless since he is not a support person.

11. Do you even buy fortifications?
- Yes we buy fortifications

Note - Thanks to the Pirates for answering the questions, and thanks to all the members who contributed to this thread..

Dutchie
08-17-2013, 04:48 AM
http://i43.tinypic.com/2nbdr2r.jpg

keeskiller
08-17-2013, 05:00 AM
some very decent questions if you ask me, wondering the same thing, but i doubt if they will answer all of your questions ;)

xxinterfector
08-17-2013, 05:28 AM
some very decent questions if you ask me, wondering the same thing, but i doubt if they will answer all of your questions ;)
i guess speed or flash could answer atleast some of those.
atleast they could clear out many false beliefs that they are not legit or something.

I am a cow
08-17-2013, 05:34 AM
I can answer some

how do you recruit? how much do you spend
DL defense who gives a crap 2 PA and hes down all the same

xxinterfector
08-17-2013, 05:52 AM
I can answer some

how do you recruit? how much do you spend
DL defense who gives a crap 2 PA and hes down all the same
Go ahead sir. But I want the answers to be verified by pirate members so this thread looks legit and sh.. stuff

Michael1989
08-17-2013, 05:59 AM
I would like to see the answers to 10 and 11.....

Fl@sh
08-17-2013, 06:08 AM
1.What is the Cartel ?

It's a group of top teams, SUP and non-SUP

Riddler

Faction or team? The team was formed in early 2012, way before the release of WD. The faction was formed when the update was released in November 2012.

Over 7 million

5.Are those the highest stats in the game ? (optional)

Yes, unless you want to count players with certain... gifts.

Depends, everyone spends differently depending on their needs. The highest spend $10,000 or more a month.

7.How do you recruit ?

Winning WD everytime takes care of the recruiting process for us. Players contact us.

9.[To the leader] How does your avatar look like ? (could post a photo, could write down the clothing names)

10.Have you met any Gree employees or been to their office ?

I believe one of our members met CCM last year about this time, along with a group of other forum chaps. At the time, our member was not a pirate.

11.How quick does Gree respond to your queries ? Or do you guys have the CEO's number ?

Sometimes the same day, sometimes it takes a few weeks or months. No, we don't have the CEO's number. He would be worthless since he is not a support person.

12.What Chat app do you guys use ?

We all use the same app. ;)

13.Are there any minimum donations for your faction ? Or maybe a minimum amount of money a member spends ?

Hey, this is two questions in one.

14.[To the leader and The defence leader] What are your IPH ?

xxinterfector
08-17-2013, 06:26 AM
1.What is the Cartel ?

It's a group of top teams, SUP and non-SUP

Riddler

Faction or team? The team was formed in early 2012, way before the release of WD. The faction was formed when the update was released in November 2012.

Over 7 million

5.Are those the highest stats in the game ? (optional)

Yes, unless you want to count players with certain... gifts.

Depends, everyone spends differently depending on their needs. The highest spend $10,000 or more a month.
7.How do you recruit ?

Winning WD everytime takes care of the recruiting process for us. Players contact us.

9.[To the leader] How does your avatar look like ? (could post a photo, could write down the clothing names)

10.Have you met any Gree employees or been to their office ?

I believe one of our members met CCM last year about this time, along with a group of other forum chaps. At the time, our member was not a pirate.

11.How quick does Gree respond to your queries ? Or do you guys have the CEO's number ?

Sometimes the same day, sometimes it takes a few weeks or months. No, we don't have the CEO's number. He would be worthless since he is not a support person.

12.What Chat app do you guys use ?

We all use the same app. ;)

13.Are there any minimum donations for your faction ? Or maybe a minimum amount of money a member spends ?

Hey, this is two questions in one.

14.[To the leader and The defence leader] What are your IPH ?
Thanks flash .. there are some more questions coming up .. please answer them too .. I am compiling a list of questions I got from pms .. thanks in advance :-)

keeskiller
08-17-2013, 06:44 AM
Minimum donations?? don't they have everything maxed out?

Do you even buy fortifications?

xxinterfector
08-17-2013, 06:54 AM
Minimum donations?? don't they have everything maxed out?

Do you even buy fortifications?

yes i am sorry .. that was dumb question.
i'll add your question.

CJ D
08-17-2013, 08:05 AM
Please, please clear such inquiries in chat before toting the JLA banner in your siggy. Lmao.

Tito89
08-17-2013, 08:08 AM
Curiosity is what killed the cat...

In other words Gree are watching...

360 Joules
08-17-2013, 08:32 AM
Who is the person that spends 10k a month and what does he do for a living besides spend 10k a month on this game?

xxinterfector
08-17-2013, 08:34 AM
Who is the person that spends 10k a month and what does he do for a living besides spend 10k a month on this game?
Good question ^
added to the list

xxinterfector
08-17-2013, 10:38 AM
updated the answers
(also a shameless bump)

Allday
08-17-2013, 11:57 AM
No idea, but I guess he makes more than you. Plus I would say persons, not person

jchow69
08-17-2013, 12:15 PM
Also, what is the average health regen and what are their jobs?

HExXxENBEAST@SUP1
08-17-2013, 02:14 PM
SUP1 does NOT have all bonuses maxed out. I was surprised by this when I was there. Only one faction has maxed bonuses that I'm aware of and that faction is NOT in the cartel.
Without getting too personal, two of the top spenders in there are a retired veteran and someone who owns multiple companies and real estate.
Average health regen is mid to upper -70's, with a few of us who had low -80's.
Mine was -82% while in there. That is roughly 18 minutes for a full regen.
I was a small spender in the big pond, spending roughly $750 to make quota in the #3 and #2 ranked factions.
Double that for SUP1 if you have no gold bonus at all (which most always do).

My job(s) would surprise you. I am a teacher, primarily. On the side, I write a national advice column for sex/relationships (10+years with this gig), and I earn commission from selling ED drugs through the same website where my advice column is housed. The latter two sources of income almost exclusively go to gaming.

Due to all of the stress and drama I have been embroiled in of late in the top tiers, I have left. I'm having more fun on my LLP. Less gaming, and more shoe purchases for this girl now ;-)

Aceboss
08-17-2013, 07:46 PM
Well, judging from the shoes in yr profile pic, you have made the right decision :)

HExXxENBEAST@SUP1
08-17-2013, 08:06 PM
Well, judging from the shoes in yr profile pic, you have made the right decision :)

Lol, indeed!

Speed ump
08-17-2013, 08:29 PM
What color are your underwear? ( Do you wear underwear?) Come on guys, get real.

CAPT.GIN
08-17-2013, 09:26 PM
Ok, please try to answer these questions as accurately as possible. Thanks :-)
Will add answers soon !

1.What is the Cartel ?

There evil people in Mexico who sell drugs! Don't grow up to be like them.

[B]2.Who is the leader of SUP 1 ?

Abraham Lincoln

[B]3.When did this faction start ?

When penguin hunting became legal

[B]4.What are the stats of the defense leader of SUP1 ?

Def-**************

[B]5.Are those the highest stats in the game ? (optional)

No comment...

[B]6.Who is the lowest and the highest spender in SUP1 and how much ?

Ricky bobby

[B]7.How do you recruit ?

Rock, paper, scissors

$?????????

No, that's a weird question

[B]10.Have you met any Gree employees or been to their office ?

No

[B]11.How quick does Gree respond to your queries ? Or do you guys have the CEO's number ?

We use FedEx

12.[To the leader and The defence leader] What are your IPH ?

13. What is the defence leader's name ?

George bush

14. Do you even buy fortifications?

Can you read?

15. How much money do you have in your faction bank right now ?

A dollar and ten cents

16. What is your war time strategy ? If you can, please elaborate, otherwise subtle hints would be enough.

no comment

17. How active are you in the game ? Hourly, daily or weekly ?

Do you like apples or oranges?

18.Who is the person that spends 10k a month and what does he do for a living ?

Donald trump, he likes being a A-Hole and always fires people

Note - I will keep adding the answers below the questions so that the community learn more about this great, awesome and obscure faction. [B]If you have some questions to add please donot post them on the thread .. PM me and I shall add :D

There you go, no more questions ok ������

Speed ump
08-17-2013, 09:43 PM
I will answer number 16. Win

xxinterfector
08-18-2013, 12:50 AM
My job(s) would surprise you. I am a teacher, primarily. On the side, I write a national advice column for sex/relationships (10+years with this gig), and I earn commission from selling ED drugs through the same website where my advice column is housed. The latter two sources of income almost exclusively go to gaming.

Due to all of the stress and drama I have been embroiled in of late in the top tiers, I have left. I'm having more fun on my LLP. Less gaming, and more shoe purchases for this girl now ;-)

Now now, you must calm down.
I will do a Ferr Segment soon :P

I am a cow
08-18-2013, 12:58 AM

10K in 1 month? I earn less than what he spends in 3 months a year!

Delicious
08-18-2013, 07:24 AM
10K in 1 month? I earn less than what he spends in 3 months a year!

Yes, but don't forget you are a cow. For a heffer, 30k a year is a lot of MOOOOlah. (Low hanging fruit, I know)

Jlc
08-18-2013, 08:39 AM
It was interesting to read how they started until the question became really stupid.
What color underwear do your members wear?
Who cares!
Would have been great to keep it just to game related issues and how they handle their team.
Would be great to be part of their group even if only for one war.

Keep at it guys!

xxinterfector
08-18-2013, 09:00 AM
Jlc .. jealous that nobody wants to know your underwear's colour ?
So what if some out of context questions were asked .. they didn't answer and I didn't add.
If you don't care .. why reply to the thread, why not just gtfo ?

Agent Orange
08-18-2013, 09:19 AM
What color are your underwear? ( Do you wear underwear?) Come on guys, get real.

Thanks for clearing that up Speed. I suspect the more pertinent question is, "how many changes of underware do your rivals require during a battle"?

General Ranger
08-18-2013, 09:42 AM
The OP clearly has too much time on his hands.

xxinterfector
08-18-2013, 10:08 AM
The OP clearly has too much time on his hands.
Yes sir, absolutely.
Still in high school and got a programming (c++) test tommorow .. so I keep checking the forum(as I keep practising programming) and keep coming up with new ideas to irritate and entertain people of the forum.
Edit : removed a couple of 'keep's

CDR Shepard
08-18-2013, 12:54 PM
Question: who cares? Thos that make fun/care enough to ask have no more of a life then those who dedicate that much time to an app game...

xxinterfector
08-19-2013, 12:10 AM
Question: who cares? Thos that make fun/care enough to ask have no more of a life then those who dedicate that much time to an app game...
+1
And nice sig

Mcdoc
08-19-2013, 12:33 AM
Yes, but don't forget you are a cow. For a heffer, 30k a year is a lot of MOOOOlah. (Low hanging fruit, I know)Clever! Very clever :)

Wingman GRI
08-19-2013, 12:37 AM
Looking at the winner list, the leader of SUP 1 does not have an avatar. Why is that?

xxinterfector
08-19-2013, 01:12 AM
Looking at the winner list, the leader of SUP 1 does not have an avatar. Why is that?
I guess someone just came up with a logical explanation of why I asked about the avatar questions, I guess just some people here are smart enough to figure it out.
Others just think of it as a troll question and troll. I don't why, but the pirates have been dodging this question for awhile now.

I am a cow
08-19-2013, 01:23 AM
Clever! Very clever :)

McDoc! You should know better than to feed the trolls! Very ashamed of you ;)

xxinterfector
08-19-2013, 10:35 AM
Finished.
Will add some trivia if you guys want

HExXxENBEAST@SUP1
08-19-2013, 10:57 AM

Why on earth is this a concern???? LOL.
I hope y'all put this much attention to detail into your jobs. O.o

Speed ump
08-19-2013, 11:01 AM
Lol, I have explained it on here may times. Get tired of everyone thinks they deserve answers and I am somehow obligated to repeat them everytime someone asks. Tell you what, since you seem to be a smart ass about this, as I supspected would happen from the moment you started this thread, none of us will answer any more of your questions at all. It's nothing more than info gathering to use to knock a group, like the rest of the trolls. I don't go around asking questions about other teams, unless they're hacking I figure it's none of my business, and if they wanted me to know, they'd tell me.

& The Horse U Rode In On
08-19-2013, 11:28 AM
Is your absolute favorite day of the year "International Talk Like a Pirate Day"?

xxinterfector
08-19-2013, 10:45 PM
Hey .. I am just a fan
Sorry for being a fan bro
Wont happen next time

Dutchie
08-20-2013, 10:04 AM
Hey .. I am just a fanSorry for being a fan broWont happen next timeJustin Bieber or One Direction, hey why not both, would love another fan ;P

Speed ump
08-20-2013, 12:09 PM
Lol ducthie.

Sal T Iguana
08-20-2013, 01:43 PM
May I have your game ID? I'd like to add you as an ally
😜

HExXxENBEAST@SUP1
08-20-2013, 02:17 PM
May I have your game ID? I'd like to add you as an ally
😜

I have six pet iguanas. Always liked your name :) tangent over

Sal T Iguana
08-20-2013, 03:23 PM
I have six pet iguanas. Always liked your name :) tangent over
LMFAO seriously though why did you choose frogbutt as a name. Don't get me wrong I always laughed when I seen it and at the same time I wanted to attack.