PDA

View Full Version : Gree what have you done now

Richard79
08-17-2013, 04:02 AM
I have just had an update on android and now when i attk the report shows i win by 50k stats but i lose also my stats are now frozen at the same result every raid which is ok if thats my correct stats. Please fix the i win but lose!!!!

Richard79
08-17-2013, 04:13 AM
Ok ive looked a bit further into this and it would seem that my profile stats now are the same as my battle report almost to the point which is awsome. Thankyou Gree credit where credit where credit is due. However i still do not understand the i lose battle report but stats show i win by 50k. I also have 154 attk pts (what are the attk pts worth in stats aprox)

keeskiller
08-17-2013, 04:25 AM
lost also 30 k stattss :O

tvvicee
08-17-2013, 05:52 AM
Stats down by 5% for me after update.. thanks !

Major badass
08-17-2013, 06:02 AM
Same here on losing stats... lost 16k att

Gen CheeBye
08-17-2013, 06:04 AM
Android brethren, better get used to this ios version of battle results. It shows you have higher attack score but you still will lose to someone 50k defense lower than your attack stats.

Richard79
08-17-2013, 06:05 AM
Its drivin me round the bend and i cant even upload a pic coz its too big

SGT QUEZ
08-17-2013, 06:11 AM
I lost well over 100k in both attack and def with this update. And same thing I lost to someone with 150k def less than my atk.

Richard79
08-17-2013, 06:17 AM

Gree please fix this issue

Dansgek
08-17-2013, 06:45 AM
It should be better to have the Ios profile stats and the (old) Android battle results.
That way you see better profile stats and better battle reports.

dodgehemiram
08-17-2013, 06:52 AM
This is a complete joke. Battle points went to chit. My stats dropped 100k. Attack anybody with higher stats u lose. Attack lowr stats garbage BP'S. WTF

Daisy Heart
08-17-2013, 06:57 AM
Mine also locks the stats in and I will win and lose and I'm also able to see how many points someone has to def instead of ???...and another awesome not...all the money I get from attacking and raiding I can't put in my vault...thanks again gree

lwilgucki
08-17-2013, 07:12 AM
Same for me, I have lost over 40K in both att / def, also my stats are locked and I can not loose to people with 100k less def than me.
This is why I have started a gold free faction, and won't spend more until this sort of thing gets sorted.

Join me and 15 others to build a great faction.

Wilgucki's : 351-852-645
Health regen: -5%
Inf Def: 15%
Building def: 15%
Ground def: 5%
Guild increase +2

CJ D
08-17-2013, 08:00 AM
Is this really a shock to android users? Y'all have long complained that your true stats didn't show. Your stats jumped all over the place, etc. never mind the fact that y'all showed low stats against common opponents than us iOS users. And are you seriously complaining about losing to people with higher stats than you?????? This is what is supposed to happen. Low stats opponents yield lower bps. This is nothing new for 75% of the mw community.

Richard79
08-17-2013, 09:44 AM
Is this really a shock to android users? Y'all have long complained that your true stats didn't show. Your stats jumped all over the place, etc. never mind the fact that y'all showed low stats against common opponents than us iOS users. And are you seriously complaining about losing to people with higher stats than you?????? This is what is supposed to happen. Low stats opponents yield lower bps. This is nothing new for 75% of the mw community.

If you read my post with the pic attached we are complainin about loseing a battle to someone that were 50k or more in stats!!!! Wouldnt you be pi ss ed if your battle report showed you winning in stats by over 50k yet it says you lose! And this is since the update along with thevault issue. I raid 30/50mil per day and now i cant play the game how i like to coz gree fkd one part of it up. Im congratulatin them on the stat fix as thats been a long time commin but why when they fix 1 thing do they brake 5 other basic functions of the game?

B Allen
08-17-2013, 12:00 PM
If you read my post with the pic attached we are complainin about loseing a battle to someone that were 50k or more in stats!!!! Wouldnt you be pi ss ed if your battle report showed you winning in stats by over 50k yet it says you lose! And this is since the update along with thevault issue. I raid 30/50mil per day and now i cant play the game how i like to coz gree fkd one part of it up. Im congratulatin them on the stat fix as thats been a long time commin but why when they fix 1 thing do they brake 5 other basic functions of the game?

Yea, this has been happening to iOS users for awhile now....get used to it I guess....