PDA

View Full Version : New idea for gree

DFI
08-17-2013, 02:37 AM
How about a bomb that costs 25 gold. If you destroy a building with it, the attacked player cannot fix the building for 24 hrs or needs to pay 25 gold to fix immediately. Imagine the jockeying that will go on before and during the wars, as players will be searching for each other in a PVP manner, trying to knock out each other's boost buildings. Perhaps you have a limit of being attacked once per 24 hrs, while you can attack as many people as your gold allows. Could be a money making idea for gree. Gives you something to do while you wait to regen.

keeskiller
08-17-2013, 02:45 AM
another idea: create a mass PM button, to send all your faction members (Leader Only) the same message, now it takes forever to send every member the same message.
Nice to have when you have announcements..

Zulfiqaar
08-17-2013, 03:49 AM
Id rather have a stamina bomb...a bit like a power attack costing 3-10 stamina for a 30-100% stat boost

13 BRAVO
08-17-2013, 04:40 AM
The mass pm tool would be great. Until then we have a room in group me that only the leaders posts in all announcements.

Tito89
08-17-2013, 08:14 AM
To be honest i think this "bomb" idea is dumb. I can validly see where your coming from but it throws a curveball into a free players base. The gold spenders will run riot while free players have to be constantly watching their stats so they dont always lose. a better way would be to use valour as a currency for this bomb thing, that way its a little more based on activity time in game rather than who has the deepest pockets.

Mcdoc
08-17-2013, 09:58 AM
The mass pm tool would be great. Until then we have a room in group me that only the leaders posts in all announcements.

They have that tool already - the ability to send out a mass message to your entire team - it's called the Faction / Forum - except they made it completely worthless with all of the faction notices - need the ability to turn off faction alerts like in KA - we don't need to see the individual donations since the donation tracker adds them all up for us anyway :)

keeskiller
08-17-2013, 11:07 AM
yes indeed that would be a good idea McDoc, that way you can choose what you want to get into the forum..

But i like the idea to post all the members the same message on their walls..