PDA

View Full Version : lost gold

vNastIER
08-16-2013, 08:30 PM
just want gree to know they took 270 gold away from me this morning....right before the tourney!

Coincidence??? I think not!

what ya gonna do

vNastIER
08-16-2013, 08:30 PM
good luck in the tourney everyone and best of luck in war

Zachio
08-16-2013, 10:36 PM
You may have accidently finished an upgrade or land expand. Email support and ask where you may have accidently used it. They are normally very helpful..... I know its against the norm for saying that but I have had help lately and gold refunded for miss clicks.

vNastIER
08-16-2013, 11:10 PM
I don't remember doing that....especially since they added the are you sure button. It was there....then gone next time I opened app. I did send ticket....they said..the usual

HypeTonic
08-16-2013, 11:34 PM
I don't remember doing that....especially since they added the are you sure button. It was there....then gone next time I opened app. I did send ticket....they said..the usual

Well I noticed the are you sure buttons are not on everything.

danieldkim
08-16-2013, 11:59 PM
Randomly, they took 100 of my gold away this morning as well. I filed a ticket so we'll see. But GREE has not helped me when I accidentally hit a 3 resupply crates in the log-on menu. I was logging on and clicked out of my logon resupply crate click-through and was reaching to collect from a building, but the slow ipad caused me to hit the resupply button. 2 months later, I'm still trying to get my gold back. I am seriously debating filing complaint with iTunes. If YOU make a mistake GREE, you need to make it right. It's not my fault that your program is buggy and lags a lot.

13 BRAVO
08-17-2013, 12:48 AM
I have never lost any gold but I have accidentally spent it without wanting too just before a war. Gree was more than happy to tell me what I had purchased with it a 900 gold unit and closed the ticket.

I replied back and asked them to please remove the unit and refund the gold if possible, they did. Remember to be nice because they are just doing a job, one I would not want "customer service"

vNastIER
08-17-2013, 11:28 AM
I have never lost any gold but I have accidentally spent it without wanting too just before a war. Gree was more than happy to tell me what I had purchased with it a 900 gold unit and closed the ticket.

I replied back and asked them to please remove the unit and refund the gold if possible, they did. Remember to be nice because they are just doing a job, one I would not want "customer service" touche...I did send a very polite email to them...I hope I hear back before the tourney is over. If no refund on gold...atleast tell me where it went Lol

HExXxENBEAST@SUP1
08-17-2013, 02:33 PM
I've heard that Pirates like to swipe gold......
Just sayin.