PDA

View Full Version : Silent Assassins... Why do you have 5 teams again??

CCK-buttsy
08-16-2013, 07:52 PM
There is a SAS, SAS 2, SAS III, SAS IV, and SAS V... Trying to overthrow the top 10? Excluding FIGHT CLUB

C Rebels
08-16-2013, 08:05 PM
I guess a whole heap of folk want to be part of the assassin group.

Plumbernick9
08-16-2013, 08:12 PM
Why do you care? And even better... What are you gonna do about it?

kingofwale
08-16-2013, 08:33 PM
smart thing to do actually. If you have more money, you can actually move up in the group.

ALso you are playing with people in similar stats and gold. so you feel much more like a team.

-ex SAS2.
;)

Captain Torgue
08-16-2013, 08:50 PM

Its actually against the TOS to have more than one syndicate. Enjoy it while it lasts because Gree will disband the other 4 soon :)

o E M P R 3 S S o
08-16-2013, 08:54 PM

Put a sock in it scrub muffin

Gingeasian
08-16-2013, 08:56 PM
Its actually against the TOS to have more than one syndicate. Enjoy it while it lasts because Gree will disband the other 4 soon :)
yeah right with the amount of gold that SAS 1 thorough 5 spend there is no way Gree will disband

Captain Torgue
08-16-2013, 09:03 PM
yeah right with the amount of gold that SAS 1 thorough 5 spend there is no way Gree will disband

That's not what I heard from Montecore. He is stressing out really bad because Gree sent him an e-mail advising that after this PVP he would only be allowed one syndicate.

Gingeasian
08-16-2013, 09:07 PM
That's not what I heard from Montecore. He is stressing out really bad because Gree sent him an e-mail advising that after this PVP he would only be allowed one syndicate.
Really? because in Modern War, another game run by Gree the top faction Super United Pirates has had 4 or 5 factions for multiple wars

TMI
08-16-2013, 09:15 PM
i dont understand how someone can say that "you can't have 5 teams". what does that mean? if the other 4 teams were named chocolate, speaker, lamp, and smoke, then it's ok? please explain. are syndicates not allowed to be able to communicate with each other? I guess what i'm asking is what is the definition of having more than one syndicate?

Captain Torgue
08-16-2013, 09:24 PM
i dont understand how someone can say that "you can't have 5 teams". what does that mean?

It means you cant have 5 teams.

TMI
08-16-2013, 09:29 PM
lol. what i'm getting from that, is that one player cannot be the leader in more than one team. i'm sure GREE won't allow the same player being a leader in more than one syndicate. you can't even be a member of more than one syndicate at the same time.

Captain Torgue
08-16-2013, 09:33 PM
lol. what i'm getting from that, is that one player cannot be the leader in more than one team. i'm sure GREE won't allow the same player being a leader in more than one syndicate. you can't even be a member of more than one syndicate at the same time.

True but Gree are also cracking down on syndicates like SAS that have created numerous teams that have the same name but a number 2, 3, 4 etc... at the end.

Gree has given these teams the ultimatum of either changing their names or having their syndicates disbanded.

Lurker
08-16-2013, 09:36 PM
Exactly TMI

In any case, the GoTTis have more than 5 teams at a given time.....lol. Gree hasn't disbanded that crew - why would they start with SAS?

What about the laughing stock of Crime City, MWWM? Not only do they have multiple syndicates, they have their own freakin' TOS.

i dont understand how someone can say that "you can't have 5 teams". what does that mean? if the other 4 teams were named chocolate, speaker, lamp, and smoke, then it's ok? please explain. are syndicates not allowed to be able to communicate with each other? I guess what i'm asking is what is the definition of having more than one syndicate?

TMI
08-16-2013, 09:43 PM
oh ok. GREE doesn't like synds with same name, or near same name. thanks for the clarification. :)

C Rebels
08-16-2013, 10:03 PM
That's as Dumb as a bucket of rocks.

Pretty harmless comparred to what the cheaters are doing. Why not police that instead.

o E M P R 3 S S o
08-16-2013, 11:10 PM
True but Gree are also cracking down on syndicates like SAS that have created numerous teams that have the same name but a number 2, 3, 4 etc... at the end.

Gree has given these teams the ultimatum of either changing their names or having their syndicates disbanded.

I really doubt that they care, this has been happening in mw for awhile and nothing has happened. Hell mwwm seems to have a new syndicate for every day of the week but you don't hear of them getting disbanded, they just multiply like filthy cockroaches.

C Rebels
08-16-2013, 11:26 PM

Montecore will be fine, I heard cats have 9 lives so why can't he have 9 teams :)

I am surprised Gree actually sent an email. Sounds like someone pulling a joke to me. I Really struggle with the whole concept of them not wanting syndicate teams.

JimmyWoo
08-17-2013, 04:00 AM
wow, 5 teams is heavy :D ...by the way, is there a FC 2?

CCK-buttsy
08-17-2013, 04:39 AM
wow, 5 teams is heavy :D ...by the way, is there a FC 2?yes... lead by ninjas

kuksluk
08-17-2013, 05:29 AM

That's not a bad idea... Let's go with chocolate, speaker, lamp, and smoke instead...

JimmyWoo
08-17-2013, 05:30 AM
yes... lead by ninjas

http://24.media.tumblr.com/603a0bef2dfd7b250a8aa20b7db0be58/tumblr_minnl7dzMj1qfn6lio1_500.gif

Absolute silence
08-17-2013, 07:21 AM
Get it right... There are not five assassin groups... There are actually six ( as soon as the bonuses are filled number six will go live )

Oh and I love the imaginary TOS violation because of how they name their groups....guess they could always change their name to stinky teepee, sunnyside up, injun, buttweaten, ect....

Captain Torgue
08-17-2013, 07:35 AM
Get it right... There are not five assassin groups... There are actually six ( as soon as the bonuses are filled number six will go live )

What a waste of cash donations, SAS 6 will be dismantled as soon as it is finished, such a shame.

Assault and Flattery
08-17-2013, 09:01 AM
I don't know where you got these ideas, but it's not a ToS violation and nobody sent out an email like that.

t12pm
08-17-2013, 09:16 AM
I don't know where you got these ideas, but it's not a ToS violation and nobody sent out an email like that.

More less just a troll Assault And Flattery,:D

MattThomas08
08-17-2013, 09:45 AM

That's not true. I sent monte and email from AssaultandFlattery@Gmail.com and he totally bought it.

C Rebels
08-17-2013, 03:51 PM
That's not true. I sent monte and email from AssaultandFlattery@Gmail.com and he totally bought it.

Haha

I bet that is just what happened though someone is laughing their arse off right now at Montecores expense.

Stooboot
08-17-2013, 03:56 PM

So its ok In mw but not ok in CC? That makes no sense at all

Captain Torgue
08-17-2013, 04:02 PM
So its ok In mw but not ok in CC? That makes no sense at all

Read A&Fs post above :)

SAS1
08-17-2013, 06:06 PM
All I get out of this is that Captain Torgue doesn't know anything and trolls threads. Second is the leader of rogues doesn't get ip so wastes his time emailing montecore. Congrats Rogues. Super job promoting yourself on here. No wonder there is no Rogues 2-4.

Captain Torgue
08-17-2013, 06:14 PM
Second is the leader of rogues doesn't get ip so wastes his time emailing montecore.

You know another thing our leader doesn't do? He doesn't hack members accounts and then proceed to spend all their gold in a hissy fit because that member decided to join fight club. Say hi to Vlad for me please!

Why you would want to join a syndicate where the leader hacks his players accounts is beyond me.

No wonder there is no Rogues 2-4.

Yes there is!

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?64959-*NEW*-ROGUE-Team-Recruiting-(Individuals-or-a-Group)-for-Top-25!!

montecore
08-17-2013, 06:15 PM

its true. the good news they are going to make me leader of rogues gallery and allow me to rename it. you are welcome to stay as a member of montecore's gallery.

montecore
08-17-2013, 06:19 PM
You know another thing our leader doesn't do? He doesn't hack members accounts and then proceed to spend all their gold in a hissy fit because that member decided to join fight club. Say hi to Vlad for me please!

Why you would want to join a syndicate where the leader hacks his players accounts is beyond me.

i think you have vlad confused with ian, aka robbin hoods. remember him? he was one of the six-seven who signed that pdf declaring that sas2 was being turned into rogues gallery. he is one of your founding fahers, so please, show him some respect.

also worth pointing out that mt said no gold was ever spent. so please stop spreading lies, it only makes you look even more pathetic.

Yes there is!

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?64959-*NEW*-ROGUE-Team-Recruiting-(Individuals-or-a-Group)-for-Top-25!![/QUOTE]

montecore
08-17-2013, 06:21 PM

oh snap, you mean i shouldnt trust a rogue?

montecore
08-17-2013, 06:24 PM
and to answer your question, it allows us to keep players who desire moving between a top 2, top 10, top 25, top 50, etc team based on their financial situation or prizes in a given event. it also allows us to do fun stuff like pull sas3 into the top ten of the last pvp event.

Captain Torgue
08-17-2013, 06:54 PM
i think you have vlad confused with ian, aka robbin hoods.

No I think I'm not confused on this one. Vlad and Frankie the face are still SAS members right? They were the ones in on it or have you forgotten the screenshots already?

also worth pointing out that mt said no gold was ever spent. so please stop spreading lies, it only makes you look even more pathetic.

I stand corrected, yes no gold was never spent but that doesn't mean his account wasn't messed with does it?

montecore
08-17-2013, 07:00 PM
No I think I'm not confused on this one. Vlad and Frankie the face are still SAS members right? They were the ones in on it or have you forgotten the screenshots already?

I stand corrected, yes no gold was never spent but that doesn't mean his account wasn't messed with does it?

most if not all of those screenshots were staged, photoshopped or taken quite out of context. while the evidence looked quite damning, the evidence was actually false.

last i heard, what allegedly happened was being investigated. i could offer nothing more than speculation, although there are some points i am more confident of than others. i can tell you that since i have been an officer sas has worked diligently to maintain an extremely high moral character.

o E M P R 3 S S o
08-17-2013, 07:33 PM
You're still around montecore? That's a little disappointing......

montecore
08-17-2013, 07:52 PM
You're still around montecore? That's a little disappointing......

for you and me both. sorry.

o E M P R 3 S S o
08-17-2013, 08:01 PM
for you and me both. sorry.

You have so much potential buddy you don't need to sit here and dwell with the rest of us. Spread your wings and fly!!!

montecore
08-17-2013, 08:27 PM
You have so much potential buddy you don't need to sit here and dwell with the rest of us. Spread your wings and fly!!!

thanks mom. you always know how to cheer me up.

o E M P R 3 S S o
08-17-2013, 09:32 PM
thanks mom. you always know how to cheer me up.

Tell you what how about next weekend we go get some ice cream and go to te zoo so you can see that tiger you love so much that almost ripped your larynx from your throat, then we can stop by Walmart and get you some more iTunes cards so you can buy some gold dublines for your gangster battle! :)

montecore
08-17-2013, 11:38 PM
Tell you what how about next weekend we go get some ice cream and go to te zoo so you can see that tiger you love so much that almost ripped your larynx from your throat, then we can stop by Walmart and get you some more iTunes cards so you can buy some gold dublines for your gangster battle! :)

sounds a lot better than yardwork. count me in.