PDA

View Full Version : Assassins, enough puff?

C Rebels
08-16-2013, 06:56 PM
Will they keep there lead this time?

History and common sense would say no...... But just this once maybe they can do it!
It would be a glorious moment of CC history if they did.

My mind tells me FC, but damn I'm rooting for the underdogs here.

jmeijer
08-16-2013, 07:13 PM
FC will win.

Captain Torgue
08-16-2013, 07:42 PM
Will they keep there lead this time?

Absolute silence
08-16-2013, 07:46 PM
The follow up question is this... Which silent assassin syndicate are you pulling for .....?

Hint there are now five ... Soon to be a sixth.

C Rebels
08-16-2013, 11:15 PM
Gap is holding maybe even increasing??

They do need to lock syndicates during these events though. Seems to be a lot of people hoping in and out.
Would be easy to have 10 players in the team with low points and last few minutes do a big change over and get a huge boost in points.

BigMoney
08-16-2013, 11:17 PM
PvPs are pretty meaningless, but SAS is really gunning to win this one. :rolleyes: They really are pulling out all the stops.

sister morphine
08-17-2013, 01:59 AM
Gap is holding maybe even increasing??

They do need to lock syndicates during these events though. Seems to be a lot of people hoping in and out.
Would be easy to have 10 players in the team with low points and last few minutes do a big change over and get a huge boost in points.
Wasn't it confirmed that points don't move around with the player?

bald zeemer
08-17-2013, 02:17 AM
Yes, it was.

M.C.
08-17-2013, 02:18 AM
yes it was Sis! Thats's at least what we experienced so far...

Ragmondino
08-17-2013, 02:19 AM
Same thread every single event.
How tedious

C Rebels
08-17-2013, 02:41 AM
Same thread every single event.
How tedious

Don't like it, don't read it, don't comment.

I'm sure there are a lot of folk watching the fight for 1st place with a lot of interest. Don't start trolling.

Dipstik
08-17-2013, 05:19 AM
I'm really surprised FC even plays the pvp.

Captain Torgue
08-17-2013, 05:35 AM

In Soviet Russia the PVP plays you!

Ragmondino
08-17-2013, 05:40 AM
Don't like it, don't read it, don't comment.

I'm sure there are a lot of folk watching the fight for 1st place with a lot of interest. Don't start trolling.

Sorry it's trolling just because someone doesn't agree with you?
Just because people will watch it doesn't mean it needs another thread. Another commentary that goes the same way as every other one...
And ok because you tell me not to comment ill do it. Seeing as you have so much authority here..

Euchred
08-17-2013, 06:07 AM

They're called fight club for a reason, remember

Captain Torgue
08-17-2013, 06:20 AM
They're called fight club for a reason, remember

No, I forgot. What's the reason?

Sandukan
08-17-2013, 07:46 AM
Well everyone wanted a new event winner.
Said FC winning everything was ruining the game.

Tacoma
08-17-2013, 01:06 PM
I hope the underdog wins.

Stooboot
08-17-2013, 01:36 PM
I really hope so they have a 12 mill point lead right now but fc prob has the greed on there side so I dont see them losing

Sandukan
08-17-2013, 03:38 PM
Would it be mean to take first place back now? lol

C Rebels
08-17-2013, 03:48 PM
Would it be mean to take first place back now? lol

Wouldn't be mean but it would be interesting to see if FC push back.

SAS1
08-17-2013, 05:53 PM
To OP. for the interest of the game this can be a fun interesting thread however it seems the trolls have taken it over. Sas and FC are two competing teams whether it be a war or pvp. If FC had 10 people on holidays, the other 50 will still fight as hard as they can and get the best result possible. So would sas. Maybe teams can learn that instead of sitting on a forum bashing and trolling their time might be better served playing the game. We hope FC does push back. It's more fun to have a great competition. If any of you remember 2 wars ago was the most exciting battle in the history of cc.

Captain Torgue
08-17-2013, 06:02 PM
To OP. for the interest of the game this can be a fun interesting thread however it seems the trolls have taken it over.

Nope, just checked Montecore has not posted in this thread.

SAS1
08-17-2013, 06:23 PM
But you have. Enough said

montecore
08-17-2013, 06:32 PM
Nope, just checked Montecore has not posted in this thread.

i hope fc doesnt come back. it must really suck to hold a huge lead in an event, fight tooth and nail, but still watch it just barely slip away at the end. i wouldnt want to experience that feeling.

care to describe what it felt like?

Captain Torgue
08-17-2013, 06:48 PM
care to describe what it felt like?

I can't say, I wasn't there at the time.

montecore
08-17-2013, 06:50 PM
I can't say, I wasn't there at the time.

i wonder if they would have finished so close considering what a great target you are for opposing teams.

Captain Torgue
08-17-2013, 06:57 PM
i wonder if they would have finished so close considering what a great target you are for opposing teams.

lol, you want to talk about great targets. Say hello to thirsty knife for me please. If I'm such a bad target then why do you keep him on your team considering I won every fight against him?

montecore
08-17-2013, 07:02 PM
lol, you want to talk about great targets. Say hello to thirsty knife for me please. If I'm such a bad target then why do you keep him on your team considering I won every fight against him?

we didnt want you to get bored, not have a target, and then start a thread requesting your third ranked syndicate be paired up with teams in the top 25 and top 50.

and this is the thanks we get!

Captain Torgue
08-17-2013, 07:06 PM

You're right I should be more grateful. Thank you Montecore for keeping thirsty knife in your syndicate :)

Hit em up
08-17-2013, 09:21 PM
not this again, you going to cry about your losses again.

Its actually quiet simple, if u don't like losing 10000 times, improve your stats.

Captain Torgue
08-17-2013, 09:35 PM
not this again, you going to cry about your losses again.

Its actually quiet simple, if u don't like losing 10000 times, improve your stats.

The pot calls the kettle black. You might want to check out your member named thirsty knife before you start throwing mud at me.

Whatever amount of losses you think I may have had my guess is he would be at least double mine.

Hit em up
08-18-2013, 03:10 AM
The pot calls the kettle black. You might want to check out your member named thirsty knife before you start throwing mud at me.

Whatever amount of losses you think I may have had my guess is he would be at least double mine.

I can't b responsible for other members losses. Except for yours offcourse lol. 2 vaults a battle into you every time. I didn't want to. It hurt me to hurt you

Silverchair
08-18-2013, 03:32 AM
FC will in like always!

Captain Torgue
08-18-2013, 03:40 AM
I can't b responsible for other members losses. Except for yours offcourse lol. 2 vaults a battle into you every time. I didn't want to. It hurt me to hurt you

Well I'm sure you will get plenty more chances next weekend.

Absolute silence
08-18-2013, 07:08 AM
You know torgue, one target doesn't win a war.... Especially when your whole team is a target. FYI... SAS can move players around their teams now so who knows if you will have a target this time....hahahaha..

U mad bro?

Captain Torgue
08-18-2013, 07:15 AM
You know torgue, one target doesn't win a war.... Especially when your whole team is a target. FYI... SAS can move players around their teams now so who knows if you will have a target this time....hahahaha..

U mad bro?

Hmmm, I seem to recall Rogues beating SAS in our battles so in answer to your question no I'm not mad.

As far as one target doesn't win a war you are correct. You may want to pass this information on to your teammates who keep calling me out.

At the end of the day it doesn't matter, there are other targets in SAS that I can beat and our team can annihilate.

I'm looking forward to the next war.

Absolute silence
08-18-2013, 07:17 AM
So are we... By the way, being you beat SAS... What place did you finish?

Hahahahahaha

Mistress Nikita
08-18-2013, 02:27 PM
we didnt want you to get bored, not have a target, and then start a thread requesting your third ranked syndicate be paired up with teams in the top 25 and top 50.

Every time I think SAS might not be so bad, there you come to open your trap. I think I just puked a little.

montecore
08-19-2013, 12:14 AM
Every time I think SAS might not be so bad, there you come to open your trap. I think I just puked a little.

Come now, love, don't let the droogs dissuade you. With so many in the crew we can't all be sensitive, caring gentlemen.

Vito Corleone
08-19-2013, 04:18 AM
To OP. for the interest of the game this can be a fun interesting thread however it seems the trolls have taken it over. Sas and FC are two competing teams whether it be a war or pvp. If FC had 10 people on holidays, the other 50 will still fight as hard as they can and get the best result possible. So would sas. Maybe teams can learn that instead of sitting on a forum bashing and trolling their time might be better served playing the game. We hope FC does push back. It's more fun to have a great competition. If any of you remember 2 wars ago was the most exciting battle in the history of cc.These events are for single people....if u ahve family how can u find the time needed for this event weekend after weekend?

dr007
08-20-2013, 09:42 PM
These events are for single people....if u ahve family how can u find the time needed for this event weekend after weekend?

Exactomundo!

montecore
08-20-2013, 11:10 PM
These events are for single people....if u ahve family how can u find the time needed for this event weekend after weekend?

During summer, we send them off with the help to the country house. During winter, skiing in Gstaad. The rest of the time they are boarding at Exeter.

It's really not too difficult if you plan ahead.

Vito Corleone
08-20-2013, 11:44 PM
During summer, we send them off with the help to the country house. During winter, skiing in Gstaad. The rest of the time they are boarding at Exeter.

It's really not too difficult if you plan ahead.It seems quite much planning just to be able to lay in the sofa from Friday evening to Sunday evening adn just tapping...:rolleyes:

SilentAssassin
08-21-2013, 01:34 AM
It seems quite much planning just to be able to lay in the sofa from Friday evening to Sunday evening adn just tapping...:rolleyes:

are we still talking about CC? lol

Vito Corleone
08-21-2013, 02:43 AM
are we still talking about CC? lolPerhaps SAS are really good in recruiting single people?:p Perhaps you should add that as a requirement to the IP requirements.:rolleyes:

C Rebels
08-21-2013, 04:10 AM
To OP. for the interest of the game this can be a fun interesting thread however it seems the trolls have taken it over. Sas and FC are two competing teams whether it be a war or pvp. If FC had 10 people on holidays, the other 50 will still fight as hard as they can and get the best result possible. So would sas. Maybe teams can learn that instead of sitting on a forum bashing and trolling their time might be better served playing the game. We hope FC does push back. It's more fun to have a great competition. If any of you remember 2 wars ago was the most exciting battle in the history of cc.

I watched with interest. Well done to the assassins, first on their win and second on making the event more exciting for even a lowly ranked player like myself watching from the sidelines ... Great stuff!

dr007
08-25-2013, 10:23 PM
Did winning the syndicate pvp help your stats?

Mistress Nikita
08-25-2013, 10:46 PM
Did winning the syndicate pvp help your stats?

It doesn't matter if it helped or not. Winning is the only thing that matters. That is why SAS put together this super-team and will overtake FC. Just watch, it will happen tonight! SAS has 13m points over RG and is coming after FC next! SAS is amazing! It is bloodthirsty for first place! It will not fail. After spending this much money, failure is unacceptable. Afterall, bonuses are in and if SAS can't take down FC with its super-team, it never will.

Carloco
08-25-2013, 11:04 PM
Good luck probably won't happen

Vito Corleone
08-25-2013, 11:55 PM
It doesn't matter if it helped or not. Winning is the only thing that matters. That is why SAS put together this super-team and will overtake FC. Just watch, it will happen tonight! SAS has 13m points over RG and is coming after FC next! SAS is amazing! It is bloodthirsty for first place! It will not fail. After spending this much money, failure is unacceptable. Afterall, bonuses are in and if SAS can't take down FC with its super-team, it never will.How many lost battles do u have?:rolleyes:

Butt Futter
08-26-2013, 04:57 AM
It doesn't matter if it helped or not. Winning is the only thing that matters. That is why SAS put together this super-team and will overtake FC. Just watch, it will happen tonight! SAS has 13m points over RG and is coming after FC next! SAS is amazing! It is bloodthirsty for first place! It will not fail. After spending this much money, failure is unacceptable. Afterall, bonuses are in and if SAS can't take down FC with its super-team, it never will.

I would bet my 401k that SAS will never overtake FC in a syndicate war.

MattThomas08
08-26-2013, 05:52 AM

Any takers? Only need $10 to match the bet.

Butt Futter
08-26-2013, 06:09 AM
Any takes? Only need $10 to match the bet.

Hey, stop sharing our retirement info MT.

dr007
08-26-2013, 12:18 PM

Smart investment!!! :cool:

Mistress Nikita
08-26-2013, 12:40 PM
Ohh pooh. If SAS can't beat FC with this team, then how will they ever be able to do it? Why did they get a 13m point lead over RG for, if not to chase FC? What a waste of money.

montecore
08-26-2013, 01:11 PM
Ohh pooh. If SAS can't beat FC with this team, then how will they ever be able to do it? Why did they get a 13m point lead over RG for, if not to chase FC? What a waste of money.

Did FC waste their money by getting a 12mm point lead over SAS? We did it for the same reason FC did it. SAS has been getting stronger every battle, but please, go ahead and make fun of our quite solid #2 finish.

dr007
08-26-2013, 03:59 PM
Did FC waste their money by getting a 12mm point lead over SAS? We did it for the same reason FC did it. SAS has been getting stronger every battle, but please, go ahead and make fun of our quite solid #2 finish.

Funny! Enjoy #2 while it lasts buddy....

one man gang
08-28-2013, 04:30 AM
SAS will always be all talk. FC will win until they get bored or they get over being cock slapped by gree. Then SAS will be number one until history repeats itself lol

dr007
08-28-2013, 10:21 AM
Darkness always comes to light. As long as the focus of SAS is on cheating, SAS will never be a winner. Wouldn't it be funny if they won once only to be disqualified by gree moments later? By the way, for silent assassins, you sure have a lot of bark. Perhaps, you should consider silent chihuahuas as your next name change. :p

montecore
08-28-2013, 10:47 AM
Darkness always comes to light. As long as the focus of SAS is on cheating, SAS will never be a winner. Wouldn't it be funny if they won once only to be disqualified by gree moments later? By the way, for silent assassins, you sure have a lot of bark. Perhaps, you should consider silent chihuahuas as your next name change. :p

still waiting for a single example of how sas cheated.

Mistress Nikita
08-28-2013, 10:53 AM
still waiting for a single example of how sas cheated.

Lets start with SAS's officers hacking into Baddad's (ex-SAS who went to FC) game during a war. Vlad himself was involved with that one.

Ragmondino
08-28-2013, 11:02 AM
Don't forget accepting known cheaters. Solomon and ms DD to name but 2...

Mistress Nikita
08-28-2013, 11:02 AM
Don't forget accepting known cheaters. Solomon and ms DD to name but 2...

And Koralene. Can't forget her

Mistress Nikita
08-28-2013, 11:28 AM
Wait, I have another one! SuperTP (or something like that) funding SAS's bonuses with their Droid "magic" money.